887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, Cloud said:

Same here, applied July 22 2018, contacted on Sept 2019 for English (single application, don't know why), took and submitted IELTS,  still waiting.

I would say ur co must be michael This happen to me  he asked me for English test as well but later the day he gave me grant over a phone he said it was an error.any way mate we still under processing time there is nothing we can do . Gud luck bud

Hello All, I need you wise feedbacks regarding a query. I applied for 887 last May and have already submitted my AFP and PCC, I haven’t been back to my home country since then. Now it’s easy to get AFP as it’s very straightforward but getting PCC is very difficult especially when there is sort of a lockdown in my home country. Do you guys think that they will ask for PCC again as I haven’t been to my home country since I came to Australia in 2017 and have already provided that last May. Have anyone encountered such a request that had to give PCC again despite not have left Australia. Thanks 

Hi all, I need the advice regarding my question. I recently applied 887 visa. I have two kids. Older son is going to be 3 In June and younger one is one and half. My elder son had medical during 489 visa. He was only few months old at that time. Now, his speech is delayed bit and I was thinking to go to peadtrician for his speech. Is this going to affect my visa. Please someone give me a reply as I m very worried.

8 hours ago, May2019 said:

Hello All, I need you wise feedbacks regarding a query. I applied for 887 last May and have already submitted my AFP and PCC, I haven’t been back to my home country since then. Now it’s easy to get AFP as it’s very straightforward but getting PCC is very difficult especially when there is sort of a lockdown in my home country. Do you guys think that they will ask for PCC again as I haven’t been to my home country since I came to Australia in 2017 and have already provided that last May. Have anyone encountered such a request that had to give PCC again despite not have left Australia. Thanks 

Overseas police certificate not required unless you visited... i applied on 15 th march2019 and my agent said not required because I never visited...

thanks

• Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 2:48 PM, ninolaine said:

Praise God!!!!

lodge: 13/11/2018

Inquiry/feedback just a nudge for them to maybe look at our file: 28/01/2020

first contact: 11/02/2020 (Functional English)

complained: 11/02/2020

Ielts submitted: 27/02/2020

complained: 1/04/2020

GRANT today 09/04/2020 CO Vely

best Easter ever!!! Good luck to everyone and have blessed Easter, be safe!

75CBE6E6-469F-44F4-9A80-2541132930CA.jpeg

Congrats buddy,

For whom did they asked IELTS? U or dependent. As far as i know if u have submited ielts during 489 then u dont have to submit again. Please clarify

Thanks

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, nudgee said:

December, Jan, Feb, March are all horrible months with little to no grants. Hope things get better after Easter, I really lose my patient, but this week was alright we start to see 3 grants a day so good luck to us all..

Yesterday I did complaint again. Don’t know what outcome will be 

what date u submitted application and co

On 4/4/2020 at 9:46 PM, agk said:

Did anyone heard any grants to anyone outside of this group? I don't wanna believe, they completely shut down 887. 

yep, one of my friend recently got his PR. He applied in nov 2018 and got his PR Last month.

Unfortunately, i am still waiting for my PR even though i have applied in oct 2018.

15 hours ago, Davi said:

Hi all, I need the advice regarding my question. I recently applied 887 visa. I have two kids. Older son is going to be 3 In June and younger one is one and half. My elder son had medical during 489 visa. He was only few months old at that time. Now, his speech is delayed bit and I was thinking to go to peadtrician for his speech. Is this going to affect my visa. Please someone give me a reply as I m very worried.

Can someone please guide me