887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Sunjay said:

Hey guys  does any one got CO Rejina?? Just wondering how often does she grant 887?🤔

🙋‍♂️CO Regina contacted us back in Feb for spouse Functional English. Submitted IELTS after 2 weeks. still further assessment. you can check the spreadsheet, she's fine for some, gave direct grants even. It's just like she's got different mood swings.

On 4/7/2020 at 1:43 PM, Mazie said:

Grant grant grant 

Alhamdulillah

Applied 17 july

First contact 19 sept asked documents of proof residency 

Granted today 7 april

Family of 4

So happy cant Express feelings 

Keep up the hope guys 🙂🙂

Congratulations! 6 months from first contact 🙂 I'll probably post our long awaited grant on August since they contacted us on Feb. I can't wait...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Such a great article, it mentioned an applicant on 494 applied for 887, is this information correct? I thought only 489 will apply for 887, thanks

looks like a typo..nevertheless the issue is raised., which is more important. 

We knew it beforehand. Hope the Ministers will pay attention to his letters otherwise we'll stay in regional areas forever.

Yea let’s hope for the best, at least he is the only agent that actually take action to help us. Other agents and organization I spoke to only told us there is nothing they can do. God bless us
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just lodged my application on 29th March 2020...a long wait. I still have not provided the PAYG summaries and Tax return and haven't applied for police clearance. I am wondering when exactly they open the file after lodgement? anyone have any idea?When exactly do I need to submit my all documents? I have submitted all other than the above documents.Like Rental agreements, form 80, bills, work reference letter and pay slips. Also I  haven't submitted all my bank statements just few months during the one year and my current pay slips too im updating every fortnight after one year if it comes in help for application. Any suggestions will be fruitful in this crucial time.

Thanks 🙂  good luck to all..stay positive!!