887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi guys,

My family and I (5 members) just got our 887.

Applied 25/08/2018

Complained 01/12/2019

First contact 02/12/2019 (to upload BUPA medical for my son (born in Australia) - we uploaded ASAP

Just after that, we received an email on 05/12/2019 to do JP medical check for our baby (born in Australia) - We did it the same day

Meanwhile, we did the passport for our baby and add it to the online application. We sent also email to skill support.

Complained 10/03/2020

Received grant today 07/04/2020 about 4 pm

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Kumar887 said:

In October last year they sent a generic email to applicants applied till Nov 2018 that their file will be processed soon.

Is anyone in this group who received that email and still waiting for their visa.

May be they have already pre-decided to process December 2018 onwards applications in the next financial year. emoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me I have t received shit 

23 minutes ago, Aussie 12 said:

Hi guys,

Applied 25/08/2018

Complained 01/12/2019

First contact 02/12/2019 (to upload BUPA medical for my son (born in Australia) - we uploaded ASAP

Just after that, we received an email on 05/12/2019 to do JP medical check for our baby (born in Australia) - We did it the same day

Meanwhile, we did the passport for our baby and add it to the online application. We sent also email to skill support.

Complained 10/03/2020

Congratulations 🥳 

how did u complaint?

could you please advise?

oh my god! Grant!!!!!!

Received the most awaited email just now 🙂

Family of 4

Applied - 06/10/2018

First Contact - 20/12/2019 (To upload newborn's passport. I was waiting for the passport that time - received and uploaded on 27/12/2019)

Complained - 31/03/2020

Received grant today 07/-4/2020 @ 3:57 pm 🙂

CO - Wendy

Dont loose hope guys...hope you will get it soon....

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ajay said:

oh my god! Grant!!!!!!

Family of 4

Applied - 06/10/2018

First Contact - 20/12/2019 (To upload newborn's passport. I was waiting for the passport that time - received and uploaded on 27/12/2019)

Complained - 31/03/2020

CO - Wendy

Congrats Ajay.

Did they replied to your complain?

If Yes what they said?

Thanks heaps 

4 minutes ago, Ajay said:

oh my god! Grant!!!!!!

Family of 4

Applied - 06/10/2018

Complained - 31/03/2020

CO - Wendy

Wow congrats i think we are next applied on 26 october 2018 

first contact on 10 January 2019 for partner’s functional english proof provided same day nothing after that.

but now after seeing ur grant hoping that we are next 😃

Hi guys,
Applied 25/08/2018
Complained 01/12/2019
 Complained 10/03/2020

Can you please tell us who’s the CO

Mark from migration solutions said he will do everything he can to assist with the 887 delay and will schedule another event this Thursday afternoon to provide an update, if no update then he will discuss on next Tuesday after the Easter long weekend. So great to have some supports.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Mark from migration solutions said he will do everything he can to assist with the 887 delay and will schedule another event this Thursday afternoon to provide an update, if no update then he will discuss on next Tuesday after the Easter long weekend. So great to have some supports.

Thanks for this update!!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shivani said:

Congratulations 🥳 

how did u complaint?

could you please advise?

Hi Shivani,

I sent both emails on skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au 

First time I asked for an update since I was waiting long after their generic email that we will be contacted soon. 

Second time I asked again for an update because I was waiting almost 19 months and already provided all that they asked for the first time...so I believed that I have all the documents.

Both times I asked them politely in a normal manner to update me if I need to provide more...That we just want to follow all the procedure and to stay in regional Australia but at the same time if they can tell us what we need to do to finish all the process. When we applied for the 887, the waiting period was around 10 months.

We did our application by ourselves, and we tried to provide and sort all the documents nicely.

Hope this will help

Cheers

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Kumar887 said:

In October last year they sent a generic email to applicants applied till Nov 2018 that their file will be processed soon.

Is anyone in this group who received that email and still waiting for their visa.

May be they have already pre-decided to process December 2018 onwards applications in the next financial year. emoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, still waiting ☹️

4 hours ago, Aussie 12 said:

Hi guys,

Applied 25/08/2018

Complained 01/12/2019

Complained 10/03/2020

Hi, First of all Congrats. How old is ur son, what age is it necessary to have their medical, i know depends on CO but how old was he ?

Also what is JP check ? Do you mean GP?

Just asking so i can prepare early. Congrats once again