887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

11 hours ago, BoddyFam said:

I have just been contacted with a request for more documentation.

I did extensive business travel during the 2 year period and they want more information on this. I already gave all this detail so very disappointing its not been direct grant!

Application date: 2 February 2019

CO: Lisa

I have travelled a lot for business too. Can you pls provide details on what additional information you gave (or will give) them? What are they asking for? 
Have you travelled domestically or internationally?

Still June to November applicant waiting for their grant. I don’t know why they jump the queue. However I am very happy for the new grants at least some can enjoy their grants life.anyways  Long story short they suppose to be clear all backlog applications coz we are living bridging life what a sucks...!!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BoddyFam said:

Maybe add a letter as a supporting document anyway. I have written a letter now listing each country, the dates I was there, and the total days, both for each trip as well as total time spent in that country. I would just add this doc anyway - might save you from them asking for it! Below is what they asked for. And yes very frustrating - I feel like they just didn't want to add up the days themselves!!

"Please provide a list of countries (other than Australia) that you have travelled to after you initially entered Australia as the holder of your Subclass 489 visa (from XX Date onwards to the current date). Please include all international trips, names of all countries visited on each trip, and how many days (including partial days) spent in each country. This information is required in order to determine if you require new police clearance certificate/s for the Character Test for your Subclass 887 application. Please ensure that you include all international trips. Omission of any trips or dates will result in further delays as we continue to seek information from you. If you have travelled back to South Africa for at least two months cumulatively in this period, you will be requested to provide a new (current) police clearance certificate from South Africa. If you would like a guide of how to respond to this request, you can use the table at Question 18 of Form 80 to assist you. If there is insufficient space, you can provide further details in your own format such as a Word document or Excel spreadsheet."

Omg! I just saw this! This is such a load of crap. All this info is already in form 80!

Who is the CO?

34 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

Personally I would suggest just uploading these as soon as you can. You never know what happens, how things change or processing times. So rather safe then sorry. And rather get updated docs when you need them!! 

Sure, will do. Thank yo for the heads up 

Hi Members am a silent follower of the group and today my file was opened requesting some more info. Has anyone done statutory declarations for a child confirming present and past appearance? The case officer said this can’t be done by the  GP. 

Does anyone know where I can have a template of the statutory declaration of any idea how to do it.

Am very confused with this request.

Thanks a lot.

6 minutes ago, KJV said:

Hi Members am a silent follower of the group and today my file was opened requesting some more info. Has anyone done statutory declarations for a child confirming present and past appearance? The case officer said this can’t be done by the  GP. 

Does anyone know where I can have a template of the statutory declaration of any idea how to do it.

Thanks a lot.

When did you apply? 

14 minutes ago, KJV said:

Thanks a lot.

Time lapse and appearance change in child passport holders

Passports for children are generally valid for five years. If the passport was obtained when the child was an infant, considerable physical changes to facial features are likely to have occurred over the five year period.

Please provide a statutory declaration(s) signed by an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is not the child’s relative:
● the declaration should have appropriate photographic evidence that the child presented for their 501 medical examination is the same as the child photographed in the passport and
● the declarant should confirm that all the photos in the declaration are of the same child.

Thanks a lot.

Who’s your case officer?

Thank you

need an assistance while adding newborn to the 887 file.

Form 1022 needs to be filled, i have seen in replies earlier but do i have mention partner & already added child details as well? 
please if anyone can answer this one as birth certificate is still on the way..

what other things for adding new born in to the file please?

thanks in advance

Edited by nmit07

3 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

need an assistance while adding newborn to the 887 file.

Form 1022 needs to be filled, i have seen in replies earlier but do i have mention partner & already added child details as well? 
please if anyone can answer this one as birth certificate is still on the way

thanks in advance

Yes you have to. Better to mention rather than they come back and ask you to re-fill again, which could further delay processing your applicaiton

10 hours ago, Ahmad said:

Hi everyone, 

I applied on May,2019 as a primary applicant with my wife (Secondary applicant).Due to the travel ban my wife stuck on overseas. My question is that ,is there any chance that  I will get the grant (as I am the primary applicant) or both of us will get pregrant(if the decision made directly).If anyone has any idea please share

Edited by Ahmad

9 hours ago, KJV said:

Thanks a lot.

Yes, I did for my little one. You just need to take past and present couple of photo and print it also take your baby with u. U also need to write a stat dec saying that the baby is yours and the picture belongs to him/ her. It can be done from the any nearest police station. Good luck