887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

24 minutes ago, Yash said:

am not sure what Status it shows when you open link! But before opening link you need to download Telegram application from your app store. Then click on link and it will open in web browser. Then it will ask you to open in telegram. Once you open in telegram app you will be member of that group. If its not working let me know I will find other alternate. I have attached that link again;

https://t.me/update887visa

hey it was helpful. whats the next steps to sue govt

53 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

I have just been contacted with a request for more documentation.

I did extensive business travel during the 2 year period and they want more information on this. I already gave all this detail so very disappointing its not been direct grant!

Application date: 2 February 2019

CO: Lisa

man..thats disappointing. What sort of docs they have asked for? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BoddyFam said:

I have just been contacted with a request for more documentation.

I did extensive business travel during the 2 year period and they want more information on this. I already gave all this detail so very disappointing its not been direct grant!

Application date: 2 February 2019

CO: Lisa

Hi there, what information did you provide previously and what is requested now?

My partner who is the main applicant also did some business travel overseas as part of work. It's one of our worries that this might hinder us from getting a direct grant. 

Edit: I've just seen your post on Facebook with a bit more information. It's so frustrating for applicants who have done their due diligence with all their documents and encounter COs like this.

Edited by Charpel887

did anyone been asked any evidence of your current work /residence evidences at the time the case offices opening files?? I submitted everything for 2 years 10 months ago. Just wondering.. 

Yea I saw some members were asked to provide current residential and work evidences. Hence I also upload my recent rental agreements and payslips. I think CO wants to make sure you are not living in metro city

1 hour ago, Ema said:

Please update the link or explain better want to do.

I'm really keen to push this in Court because it's the only way.
And please, I don't want to read on this blog "maybe it's better to wait because now they are faster to grant the PR". This is just ridiculous when the actual processing time is even increased to 29 months!!

Very good work guys. I believe its working because of this attempts. i will send email today.

Muhammad did u applied yourself or by agent me by agent I tried to call him but not picking phone but I messaged him the day timeline increased he said it will take 2 years hard to belive what he said as now even feb is getting grants 

1 hour ago, SJay said:

man..thats disappointing. What sort of docs they have asked for? 

SO disappointing. They have requested that I give them a list of all the countries I have visited since being in Australia and how many days I spent in each country. I DID GIVE THEM this detail in my form 80!!!! But I think they want to see all the days cumulatively in each country - obviously they don't want to do the maths themselves 😂

They also especially said if I have spent more than 2 months (cumulatively) in South Africa then I would need to apply for a PCC. I haven't been home (South Africa) since I left. However because I have travelled overseas for business (about 8 times in 2 years) they might find it strange I never went home... I don't know.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Charpel887 said:

Hi there, what information did you provide previously and what is requested now?

My partner who is the main applicant also did some business travel overseas as part of work. It's one of our worries that this might hinder us from getting a direct grant. 

Edit: I've just seen your post on Facebook with a bit more information. It's so frustrating for applicants who have done their due diligence with all their documents and encounter COs like this.

Maybe add a letter as a supporting document anyway. I have written a letter now listing each country, the dates I was there, and the total days, both for each trip as well as total time spent in that country. I would just add this doc anyway - might save you from them asking for it! Below is what they asked for. And yes very frustrating - I feel like they just didn't want to add up the days themselves!!

"Please provide a list of countries (other than Australia) that you have travelled to after you initially entered Australia as the holder of your Subclass 489 visa (from XX Date onwards to the current date). Please include all international trips, names of all countries visited on each trip, and how many days (including partial days) spent in each country. This information is required in order to determine if you require new police clearance certificate/s for the Character Test for your Subclass 887 application. Please ensure that you include all international trips. Omission of any trips or dates will result in further delays as we continue to seek information from you. If you have travelled back to South Africa for at least two months cumulatively in this period, you will be requested to provide a new (current) police clearance certificate from South Africa. If you would like a guide of how to respond to this request, you can use the table at Question 18 of Form 80 to assist you. If there is insufficient space, you can provide further details in your own format such as a Word document or Excel spreadsheet."

Edited by BoddyFam

6 minutes ago, Sai said:

Muhammad did u applied yourself or by agent me by agent I tried to call him but not picking phone but I messaged him the day timeline increased he said it will take 2 years hard to belive what he said as now even feb is getting grants 

I applied myself...I have also updated afp,bank statement, payslips, utility bills etc apart from the overseas PCC due to the obvious corona virus situation...

This random selection of files has been good for some and cruel to others...