887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Dear friends,  

I am a silent follower, I got my grant email today.

Lodged on 25 Jan 2019

Direct grant 22 Apr

Co's name: Lyndal

Processing office: Adelaide

thanks for what you have done guys, i saw those emails things  today, as you have done amazing job that a lot of people's cases can be speeded up.

I hope everyone can get quick grant ASAP.

Edited by aliwei
  • Like 16

hi friends,  
applied on 25 Jan 2019
direct grant 22 Apr

thanks for what you have done guys, i saw those emails things  today, as you have done amazing job that a lot of people's cases can be speeded up.

Hav u updated PCC ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, NISHANT said:

Acknowledgement of feedback

Dear Mr

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 20 April 2020.

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a request or expediting a visa application process, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter.

The information on our website Department of Home Affairs – Novel coronavirus may contain the answer to your enquiry.

For updates and advice from government agencies across Australia please visit: https://www.australia.gov.au/

If you have a question regarding visa, citizenship, travel or trade, including bringing goods in and out of Australia please see the information on our website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au.

The Department hopes this information is helpful to you.

Yours sincerely

Sebastian

Global Feedback Unit

Department of Home Affairs

22 April 2020

I got this as a reply from dept after i complained 2 days ago. is that a common reply?

I got the same response. 

37 minutes ago, aliwei said:

hi friends,  

applied on 25 Jan 2019

direct grant 22 Apr

Do you guys think its a fake grant or real?

4 hours ago, Aaron kum said:

Hi,

During this times,how to apply for india pcc from australia?Did anyone applied recently?VFS global is closed.Is there any other options?

I applied for PCC via post / courier option 3 weeks ago. They accepted the application and deducted the money and now I am waiting for the update. Hope I will get the passport back. The answer to your question is via post/courier option. 

55 minutes ago, aliwei said:

hi friends,  

applied on 25 Jan 2019

direct grant 22 Apr

i applied on 8th of Jan 2019.. and i haven't been getting any communication from DHA. 

is it sort of randomly picked? perhaps they don't just follow up the lines? 

Hi Nudgee, 
can you guide me how to upload updated documents? For example, PCC. Should I upload the same place where I uploaded the first one. Thank in advance. 

Hi Lucky9 yes just upload in the same place, but make sure you rename the doc so it’s easy for CO to know it’s up to date document for example “Updated Oversea Police Clearance Certificate”
  • Like 1

Thank you God!!!

Applied: 8.10.2018

First Contact: 23.12.2019 (further employment proof, further functional English for 2ndary applicant, medical for 3y/o born in Au)

Complaint #1: 16.4.2020 (reply is ‘this is a request, not a complaint)

Complaint #2: 17.4.2020 (I used the word ‘complain’ in my letter to state the obvious)

Grant: 22.4.2020 

CO: Kate

Good luck guys, I feel yours are coming next!

• Like 9