887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Yeah that's true! I also thought that maybe there were generally less applicants in January just because of holidays, new years etc etc. But that's just my thoughts.

When there is a new grant, hopefully it will be after the 19th, which is gonna be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to all the mates for their grants. 

Guys, I need your opinion regarding:

1. Whether Form 1221 needs to be submitted? Someone here got any grant without 1221? 

2. My Wife has got a job in Oct,19. How to update it. Whether Changes in circumstances will be good enough. 

Many thanks. 

HI every one..long time silent Follower....

Congratulation to all the guys with the grants in the past couple of days....very happy for you guys..its a real ray of hope

As for my self ..I applied for 887 on the 01/01/2019.....still no first contact yet and the application status at the immi account is shown as received...😑

I wonder if there is any thing i can/could/should do about that...complaint maybe..???

or just wait

• Like 1

Acknowledgement of feedback

Dear Mr

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 20 April 2020.

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a request or expediting a visa application process, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter.

The information on our website Department of Home Affairs – Novel coronavirus may contain the answer to your enquiry.

For updates and advice from government agencies across Australia please visit: https://www.australia.gov.au/

If you have a question regarding visa, citizenship, travel or trade, including bringing goods in and out of Australia please see the information on our website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au.

The Department hopes this information is helpful to you.

Yours sincerely

Sebastian

Global Feedback Unit

Department of Home Affairs

22 April 2020

I got this as a reply from dept after i complained 2 days ago. is that a common reply?

Edited by NISHANT