489 Grant to new born: 14/01/2019

Online Complaint (through immi account): 18/04/2020

Family of 4.

CO: Cynthia

Wish you all the best

Hi and congrats 

I applied on 28th Oct

First contact on 3rd feb

After that there is change of circumstances, i uploaded birth certificate, form 1022 and GP letter.

Is it necessary that they will ask medical for newborn?

4 hours ago, Shanjay1 said:

Grant Grant Grant

Applied date: 4th Aug 18

1contact : 16 Oct 19

Doc req: Proof of residence, Proof of work

Grant today

Hi Shanjay congrats. Who is ur case officer at first contact and who is the case officer on  grant.

1 hour ago, Muhammadsiddiqui said:

Direct Grant: 21 April 2020. 

Applied: 3 October 2018.

New born: 24/01/2019

New born Medical: 27/12/2019

489 Grant to new born: 14/01/2019

Online Complaint (through immi account): 18/04/2020

Family of 4.

CO: Cynthia

Wish you all the best

Hi mate ho do u complain through immi acct

My Heartiest Congratulations to all of you who had gained permanent residency .I would like to thank all of you to come together as a team & started the email campaign . I was away from forum due to my personal challenges but I had email to all the ministers & even to my local Mp. Since the pressure is on things are now moving. Just want to inform you that there is an organisation by name Federation of Ethnic Communities Councils of Australia (FECCA) I follow them on Twitter & in one of there tweet today they are asking migrant workers & temporary visa holders to come forward & fill one of there form to raise our issue. I had already done same & had mentioned about the irrelevant processing time of 887 over there but I am not able to copy the link to post here.I request everyone to please take out your 4 min to do same .Just check their today’s tweet on migrant workers & temporary visa holders. You will find the link there.Lastly thank you everyone for spreading positivity in this forum & for extended support .

388BC244-A269-465B-AB6E-8782A20B4E67.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Jessi said:

My Heartiest Congratulations to all of you who had gained permanent residency .I would like to thank all of you to come together as a team & started the email campaign . I was away from forum due to my personal challenges but I had email to all the ministers & even to my local Mp. Since the pressure is on things are now moving. Just want to inform you that there is an organisation by name Federation of Ethnic Communities Councils of Australia (FECCA) I follow them on Twitter & in one of there tweet today they are asking migrant workers & temporary visa holders to come forward & fill one of there form to raise our issue. I had already done same & had mentioned about the irrelevant processing time of 887 over there but I am not able to copy the link to post here.I request everyone to please take out your 4 min to do same .Just check their today’s tweet on migrant workers & temporary visa holders. You will find the link there.Lastly thank you everyone for spreading positivity in this forum & for extended support .

388BC244-A269-465B-AB6E-8782A20B4E67.jpeg

F6618E5F-ED63-4C7A-A321-DD9C0798CE1D.jpeg

E7423CFA-E39F-4337-A892-BCE60A7F04D7.jpeg

11 minutes ago, new member 1004 said:

Granted in include both got direct grant and grant after 1st, 2nd, 3rd.... Request any documents

thank you

6 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Grants include direct grants and “indirect grants” (co requested additional docs)

thank you

11 minutes ago, new member 1004 said:

Granted in include both got direct grant and grant after 1st, 2nd, 3rd.... Request any documents

6 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Grants include direct grants and “indirect grants” (co requested additional docs)

It is easier for someone to say be patience but we all have to go through this. The way government is treating us during this crisis is so unfair, but we are helpless and have to go through it somehow. Stay strong everyone. Pray each and every other day. Be kind to one another. That is the only way out of this. And once you get the golden email, move to a urban area and live free.. 
God bless you all !! Stay focus, always !! 

Edited by DVR