sunnyside

13 minutes ago, kumar said:

Big News Guys.. Welcome to 2019.

Grant Grant Grant...

Applied 2 Jan 2019.

Direct Grant: 21 April 2020. Just now..

Family of 4.

CO: Nikhila

Thank you every one..Wish you all the best for All..

This must be a BIG grant, 2019👏👏 Congratulations 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, itsobhere said:

HI Guys

Just sign up to give you a good news. I was the silent follower.

Applied date: 27/12/2018

Direct grant: 21/04/2020. (10 min earlier).

Family of 3. 3 yr old daughter. was subsequent entrant in 489.

AFP and oversees police checks updated after expiry. I didn't updated the UK one.

For my wife functional English provide the Uni letter and transcript (Master Degree oversees). (Same one which I provided for 489).

This forum is awesome to give you some patience and support.

Congratulation! You are lucky! 
Your case is similar with mine, but mine has been still waiting since the 1st contact on 26/11/2019 (applied date: 07/08/2018) . CO asked to submit the function English which is the same one had been provided for 489. Agent has explained that the provided transcript and letter for 489 was NOT expired like IELTS certificate. So, agent told us just re-submit the letter and … wait for grant ! Even complained on 04/02/2020... but still waiting!

Praying for granted !!! 

Edited by Kent Ng

7 minutes ago, Shanjay1 said:

Grant Grant Grant

Applied date: 4th Aug 18

1contact : 16 Oct 19

Doc req: Proof of residence, Proof of work

Grant today

Congratulations!

Can you help us if you can tell why they asked these documents? Did you submitted before they contact or they asked additional evidence? Thanks

Edited by Satish
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kumar887 said:

Jan Feb March 20 applicants please make sure your afp and overseas police clearance is up to date. You guys are next emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi just wondering i have uploaded AFP when I actually applied after that I haven’t. That was in 2018 do i need to apply fir AFP again and update in application?

1 hour ago, itsobhere said:

HI Guys

Just sign up to give you a good news. I was the silent follower.

Applied date: 27/12/2018

Direct grant: 21/04/2020. (10 min earlier).

Family of 3. 3 yr old daughter. was subsequent entrant in 489.

AFP and oversees police checks updated after expiry. I didn't updated the UK one.

For my wife functional English provide the Uni letter and transcript (Master Degree oversees). (Same one which I provided for 489).

This forum is awesome to give you some patience and support.

Have you updated AFP in application?

Just now, Shivani said:

Hi just wondering i have uploaded AFP when I actually applied after that I haven’t. That was in 2018 do i need to apply fir AFP again and update in application?

you need to update with a new AFP as the AFP has 12 months validity. in case it has expired. 

19 minutes ago, Satish said:

Congratulations!

Can you help us if you can tell why they asked these documents? Did you submitted before they contact or they asked additional evidence? Thanks

Hi Satish I wasn't sure why they asked me again and the documents I provided were rental agreements,reference letters, stat dec and bank statements and and some various letters in my address

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Kent Ng said:

Congratulation! You are lucky! 
Your case is similar with mine, but mine has been still waiting since the 1st contact on 26/11/2019 (applied date: 07/08/2018) . CO asked to submit the function English which is the same one had been provided for 489. Agent has explained that the provided transcript and letter for 489 was NOT expired like IELTS certificate. So, agent told us just re-submit the letter and … wait for grant ! Even complained on 04/02/2020... but still waiting!

Praying for granted !!! 

I have no word to say how poorly we got stuck in this process. For me I have been not contacted for functional English. I wish you will get yours grant soon.

• Like 2