887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Congratulations guys, I think our work and pressure together this time has been heard. Hopefully, this momentum continues. Let's thank mark the migration agent who showed us how to raise our voices. I think this is all because of the emails campaign that we did

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, ppp said:

Hello everyone, 

Congrats to all who have gotten their grants recently. 

I also got my golden grant email today. 

Applied on 23 Jan 2019

Direct Grant on 22 Apr 2020

CO - Michelle

Processing Office - GSM Adelaide

I uploaded new Overseas and AFP PCCs earlier this month. 

All the best to those still waiting.

Congratulation PPP🤗, quick question, if you have not traveled out of the country after uploading home country's Police clearance and if that gets expired during the waiting period, do we have to renew/upload again ? Please let me know.

All the best,
D   

Hello everyone,

I am member of one of 887 group on telegram. Where we have 600 members who applied for 887 visa or willing to apply soon. We are planning to hire a lawyer and fight legal again government. So I request to you all to join that group. So we can prepare a list of candidate. We all are doing email to all Ministers, M.P and Prime minister to inform our situation. We are doing this since couple of day when processing time changed to 26-29 months. This is good platform to inform all updates but to prepare proper list of candidate and we need 1000-2000 candidates to make huge impact on government. And we can share lawyer fees in large number of people. Please open below link and download telegram (if you haven’t downloaded) ;

https://t.me/update887visa

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DVR said:

Congratulation PPP🤗, quick question, if you have not traveled out of the country after uploading home country's Police clearance and if that gets expired during the waiting period, do we have to renew/upload again ? Please let me know.

All the best,
D   

I went home for 2 weeks during the waiting period. However, my opinion is that it is good to renew and upload again. That is because when the CO is looking at your file, the CO wants to see a recent PCC. So it may be better to upload again if you can, to avoid CO contact. 

Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yash said:

Hello everyone,

I am member of one of 887 group on telegram. Where we have 600 members who applied for 887 visa or willing to apply soon. We are planning to hire a lawyer and fight legal again government. So I request to you all to join that group. So we can prepare a list of candidate. We all are doing email to all Ministers, M.P and Prime minister to inform our situation. We are doing this since couple of day when processing time changed to 26-29 months. This is good platform to inform all updates but to prepare proper list of candidate and we need 1000-2000 candidates to make huge impact on government. And we can share lawyer fees in large number of people. Please open below link and download telegram (if you haven’t downloaded) ;

https://t.me/update887visa

link doesnt work

25 minutes ago, tanvir said:

Congratulation to those who got granted.

my joint application on 21st of October, 2018. 

CO allocated on 09th of January, 2020. already submitted required documents. it's been more than three months CO allocated. No reply !!!

CO - Rajani

Yea i got the same case as u. 

I applied on 25th september of 2018.

1st contact on 17th Dec 2019 and submitted the documents whatever they asked . Its been more than 4 months.

Unfortunately Mine CO is also  Rajani. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nudgee said:

No, indeed speed up the process, since they can’t grant offshore applications due to travel ban , less work for them to do. Hence they can grant more onshore applications.

i think so too, they have only issued around 100 invitations for 189 & 491 last month & probably offshore Pr applications might be having verification issues such as officers not able to visit workplaces to verify employment claims , medicals etc., also maybe they  want to reduce the risk by reducing the number of new permanent residents coming from offshore during the pandemic, hopefully good news for us as they might try to fill the huge gaps in current financial year by granting pr to people already onshore, hope they will continue this