887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, IMAD said:

Grant Grant Grant

Received our grant few minutes ago. 

Date applied: 09/09/2018

First contact: 04/12/2018 _CO:Sophorn (Requested further proof on spouse’s language ability even though we provided them when we applied)

Complaint 1: 17/04/2020 (replied ‘this is a request, not a complaint’)

Complaint 2: 21/04/2020 (complaint again without using the word “request” & said I’m complaining)

Grant: 27/04/2020 - CO: Sophorn

Thank you so much for all the lovely people in this forum. I wouldn’t have complained if it wasn’t for this forum. Thanks so much again & I hope everyone will get their grant soon. 

Cheers ‘to you all. 

B6FA0BC6-5085-4357-AC82-66BA4AF96ADC.png

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm a silent follower of this thread. I have got my golden mail today

Applied on 14-Feb-2019

Direct grant on 27-Apr-2019.

Family of 4

Indian PCC and Canadian PCC have been expired but CO didn't bother. I have renewed my AFP last week.

Hope the waiters will get theirs soon

Thanks,

Kannan

• Like 15

Hi,
Applied on 14-Feb-2019
Family of 4
Indian PCC and Canadian PCC have been expired but CO didn't bother. I have renewed my AFP last week.

Thanks,
Kannan

Congratulations and thanks for sharing the good news with us. Can you tell us who is the CO?
  • Like 1

Hi,
Applied on 14-Feb-2019
Family of 4

Thanks,
Kannan

Congrats,
With regards to Indian pcc,have you been visited home country since you got your 489 or after lodgement of 887?
Thank you

2 hours ago, Sin said:

Many congrats mate, enjoy your freedom. Did you received any email after your second complaint? I did complaint 2 times without using 'request' word but received generic reply saying its in processing time. I applied in Nov 2018 and got contacted in January for additional doc, after that nothing.

Who is your CO Sin?

Guys,

I am silent follower of this forum. (Family of 4)

Applied – 30th December 2018

1st Contact – 27th April 2020

They have requested to fill  form 1399, which I never heard before!

I have paid for my Partners English when I am applying 489. After paying that money she is eligible to take 510 Hours English study on arrival. CO requested enrolment details of English course. Does she need to complete that? She is not completed that course at TAFE!! Any ideas guys?

Thanks,

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, charithamadu said:

Guys,

I have paid for my Partners English when I am applying 489. After paying that money she is eligible to take 510 Hours English study on arrival. CO requested enrolment details of English course. Does she need to complete that? She is not completed that course at TAFE!! Any ideas guys?

Thanks,

That form is a declaration of service - so if you have ever done any military or government work...that sort of thing. I don't know much about it! 

Hi Guys
Finally most awaited golden mail received today. Applied on 24/12/2018 Add new born baby on may 2019.
Co issue HAP and consent form on 7 September 2019 All the documents provided beforehand.
case officer
chia-chun

Congratulations, last min surprise, enjoy your big day with your family :) and I like this CO name
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, charithamadu said:

Guys,

Thanks,

They requested form 1399 at my 489 stage, its a declaration of weather or not you had any military service , i didn't have military service,  maybe your file is going through a random further security check

3 hours ago, Sin said:

Many congrats mate, enjoy your freedom. Did you received any email after your second complaint? I did complaint 2 times without using 'request' word but received generic reply saying its in processing time. I applied in Nov 2018 and got contacted in January for additional doc, after that nothing.

Yes I did received a reply. It was jus a generic reply though. 

3 hours ago, Sin said:

Did you complain twice after you were contacted in January or before that?

1 hour ago, kthanga said:

Hi,

Applied on 14-Feb-2019

Family of 4

Thanks,

Kannan

Did you obtain new pcc for canada or submitted the same pcc you provided at 489?