887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I think many people are not posting grants, I am happy to see 4 COs name today, no doubt they have granted much more than 4. The department will not pay someone to just process one application per day. congratulations to all

100 % now soon march  2019 

• Like 1

Hi guys.... just got my son's bridging visa and request for his medical this afternoon.

And i submitted my transcripts and degree which clearly states that medium of instruction was English.

I just hope everything goes quick after this..

Edited by Navdeep047
  • Like 1

Hi guys.... just got my son's bridging visa and request for his medical this afternoon.
And i submitted my transcripts and degree which clearly states that medium of instruction was English.
I just hope everything goes quick after this..

When did you applied?

Thank you

1 minute ago, Patel1 said:

When did you applied?

Thank you

We applied 24 August, 2018..first contact was dec 2019 just before Christmas holidays.  We complained on 21st April.  yesterday got asked for my functional english even when i am the primary applicant.  And this afternoon, i got son's visa and medical request.

3 minutes ago, Teena said:

Hi guys,

I applied October 2018. I got first contact December 2019. Then after uploaded the documents which they asked still haven’t had any reply. There’s anyone same in my position??

Make a Compliant...just like everyone of us did . I guess the complaint we made 21st April worked..and they asked for more documents..

10 minutes ago, Navdeep047 said:

We applied 24 August, 2018..first contact was dec 2019 just before Christmas holidays.  We complained on 21st April.  yesterday got asked for my functional english even when i am the primary applicant.  And this afternoon, i got son's visa and medical request.

Is it from same co or it's changed? How old is your kid

6 minutes ago, Navdeep047 said:

Make a Compliant...just like everyone of us did . I guess the complaint we made 21st April worked..and they asked for more documents..

Yes. I ll make a complaint. Will see what happen then. Thanks

36 minutes ago, Teena said:

Hi guys,

I applied October 2018. I got first contact December 2019. Then after uploaded the documents which they asked still haven’t had any reply. There’s anyone same in my position??

Who is your CO?

Just now, 28-09-18 said:

Are u in adelaide it's better around  7:30 am check Bupa online you get early date then this always check and reschedule the appointment save your few days.

I did...but appointments are not available before 23June in Brisbane. I will them tomorrow and see if i can get earlier than this in Toowoomba or Southport

48 minutes ago, Teena said:

Hi guys,

Same here 

Applied:28 Oct

First contact on 3rd feb 

Still waiting

• Like 1