887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi All, Golden Email received today-
Timeline for pregrant 887:

*Application 31st july 2018
*1st contact 12 October by CO wilson asked for more docs and pcc
*Pre grant today as stuck offshore now, CO Cassandra....

All the best to rest of the applicants...

Still one more question i have is Will they ask for more docs after pre grant? Or is that it?

Thx....

Edited by Jim83
  • Like 11

57 minutes ago, Moksha said:

applied on 18/02/2020

just contacted by co wilson for my english ability for me and my partner. I supplied the same IELTS RESULTS I supplied for 489. and for my partner I supplied but I uploaded it again  

Institution Study time
a primary school and secondary school where all instruction was in English in or outside Australia

All years of primary and at least 3 years of secondary study

Looks like this English requirement is creating a great degree of inconsistency for many applicants. Some are being asked and some are not.. Wondering what is the tigger to be asked for..( Employment History, change in primary applicant from 489 to 887 etc.. ) If possible can you/someone check with CO who have been asked such  an evidence,  it will assist the larger group.. as there is no such reqruiement as per the website and such request is contradictory and more importantly valuable time is invested in sourcing this .

Even though all  applicants will complete the requirement, it pushes out the grant and adds to the timeline. 

Its good that you stated that in your letter. not sure of response though but still a step in the right direction. Thanks.

If a confirmed information is received, action can be taken accordingly to  keep the application ready for direct grant, Again I have referred to legislation for 887 and website there is no mention of any such requirement.    

2 minutes ago, TTTF said:

Looks like this English requirement is creating a great degree of inconsistency for many applicants. Some are being asked and some are not.. Wondering what is the tigger to be asked for..( Employment History, change in primary applicant from 489 to 887 etc.. ) If possible can you/someone check with CO who have been asked such  an evidence,  it will assist the larger group.. as there is no such reqruiement as per the website and such request is contradictory and more importantly valuable time is invested in sourcing this .

Even though all  applicants will complete the requirement, it pushes out the grant and adds to the timeline. 

Its good that you stated that in your letter. not sure of response though but still a step in the right direction. Thanks.

If a confirmed information is received, action can be taken accordingly to  keep the application ready for direct grant, Again I have referred to legislation for 887 and website there is no mention of any such requirement.    

I just complained against my co that he asked irrelevant documents and he should know better than asking main applicant for english ability and asking for documents already supplied

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

I just complained against my co that he asked irrelevant documents and he should know better than asking main applicant for english ability and asking for documents already supplied

In case you get a response, please keep the group posted. Thanks. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jim83 said:

Hi All, Golden Email received today-
Timeline for pregrant 887:

*Application 31st july
*1st contact 12 October by CO wilson asked for more docs and pcc
*Pre grant today as stuck offshore now, CO Cassandra....

All the best to rest of the applicants...

Still one more question i have is Will they ask for more docs after pre grant? Or is that it?

Thx....

are you maim applicant stuck offshore? Also can you please share your pre grant as I am in same situation. have you lodge any complain?

3 minutes ago, Raviraj said:

are you maim applicant stuck offshore? Also can you please share your pre grant as I am in same situation. have you lodge any complain?

Yes the whole family stuck in our home country....

Requirement to return to Australia
This letter refers to your application for a Skilled (Residence) (class VB) visa, which was
lodged electronically on 31 July 2018. You have indicated on your application that you wish
to be considered for the grant of a Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) visa.
Processing your application
I wish to advise that assessment of your application for a Skilled (Residence) (class VB) visa
is nearing completion.

Our records indicate that one or more applicants for this visa are outside of Australia.
This office is aware that these applicants may not be able to travel to Australia given current
Covid19 restrictions.
Information regarding restrictions on travel to Australia, including any exemptions that may
apply is published on the Department’s website.

please note that this office cannot approve exemptions to the travel restrictions and persons
seeking permission to travel to Australia must follow the instructions on the website. 
Applicants are also responsible for obtaining a visa for travel to Australia if required.
Processing of this application will continue when you advise this office that the applicant(s)
have returned to Australia.

I think those who are primary applicants and asked to provide English language proof again should not provide the proof and fight back their case. Some fool co’s are making life hard for the rest of the applicants by asking for documents that their own department says is not needed. 

don’t spoil them by giving them unnecessary and already provided proof, get in touch and say you have already provided that. They are just trying to waste time. 

9 minutes ago, justaguy said:

I think those who are primary applicants and asked to provide English language proof again should not provide the proof and fight back their case. Some fool co’s are making life hard for the rest of the applicants by asking for documents that their own department says is not needed. 

don’t spoil them by giving them unnecessary and already provided proof, get in touch and say you have already provided that. They are just trying to waste time. 

Yes true 

Attention to all long waiting members,

I just spoke to " Ted Roker " at WIN News Toowoomba , who reported about processing time delays last week. He is happy to do a follow up report again about 887 delays. We need to give him as much as stories and evidence of issues we are facing with as soon as possible.

we need targeted answers for home affairs spokesmen's statement.  Also need to highlight cost uncured to obtain AFP ,PCC etc due to their delays.

Think this scenario ; with their current publish processing time 26-29 months, who ever applying now need to apply for their AFP,PCC''s three times .

his e-mail is : rokert@winnetwork.com.au

win.jpg

• Like 1