887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

15 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

I think in most cases they are asking for functional English to people who applied for 489 from overseas. If you studied here I dont think they are asking. 

There are plenty people who got grant without asking ielts and they applied from overseas..

swaping applicant from secondary to main in 887 then they should ask ielts  

Edited by Salman khan
  • Thanks 1

🤗 Grant Grant Grant!! 🤩 

Received today at 7:40am

Applied: 2 February 2019

Requested additional info: 23 April 2020

Complained: Once before being contacted (in March). Complained again 3 days after submitting additional info (27 April). 

Family of 4

South Africa 🇿🇦

CO: Lisa

Thank you to everyone in this forum! It helps keep you sane and not feel so alone. Thank you friends!!! 💛

I hope everyone gets their visas as soon as possible! 🌈

*Regarding additional docs - They asked for detail around all the travel I did (I did lots of business travel) And they specifically asked if I ever went back home (I think they were wanting to see if I needed to get an updated PCC - which I never got or added as I had not been home since arriving in Aus). 

Edited by BoddyFam
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BoddyFam said:

🤗 Grant Grant Grant!! 🤩 

Complained: Once before being contacted (in March). Complained again 3 days after submitting additional info (27 April). 

Family of 4

South Africa 🇿🇦

Thank you to everyone in this forum! It helps keep you sane and not feel so alone. Thank you friends!!! 💛

Congrats!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

🤗 Grant Grant Grant!! 🤩 

Family of 4

South Africa 🇿🇦

Enjoy the freedom

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

🤗 Grant Grant Grant!! 🤩 

Family of 4

South Africa 🇿🇦

Congrats bro Documents?

• Like 1

[emoji847] Grant Grant Grant!! [emoji2956] 
Family of 4
South Africa [emoji1221]
Thank you to everyone in this forum! It helps keep you sane and not feel so alone. Thank you friends!!! [emoji169]
I hope everyone gets their visas as soon as possible! [emoji304]

Wow what a fantastic news! So happy for you, enjoy your big day :)
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Salman khan said:

Congrats bro Documents?

They asked for detail around all the travel I did (I did lots of business travel) And they specifically asked if I ever went back home (I think they were wanting to see if I needed to get an updated PCC - which I never got or added as I had not been home since arriving in Aus). 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

They asked for detail around all the travel I did (I did lots of business travel) And they specifically asked if I ever went back home (I think they were wanting to see if I needed to get an updated PCC - which I never got or added as I had not been home since arriving in Aus). 

Enjoy weekend 

Edited by Salman khan
  • Like 1

[emoji847] Grant Grant Grant!! [emoji2956] 
Family of 4
South Africa [emoji1221]
Thank you to everyone in this forum! It helps keep you sane and not feel so alone. Thank you friends!!! [emoji169]
I hope everyone gets their visas as soon as possible! [emoji304]
*Regarding additional docs - They asked for detail around all the travel I did (I did lots of business travel) And they specifically asked if I ever went back home (I think they were wanting to see if I needed to get an updated PCC - which I never got or added as I had not been home since arriving in Aus). 

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BoddyFam said:

🤗 Grant Grant Grant!! 🤩 

Family of 4

South Africa 🇿🇦

Woo Hoo Awesome Mate

Enjoy your freedom. Congrats

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Salman khan said:

There are plenty people who got grant without asking ielts and they applied from overseas..

swaping applicant from secondary to main in 887 then they should ask ielts  

We have been asked English language ability  for primary applicants who applied from Onshore !!! 

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, BoddyFam said:

🤗 Grant Grant Grant!! 🤩 

Family of 4

South Africa 🇿🇦

Congratulations, happy to see your grant especially for active members. Are you on the way to Dan Murphy? 😁😁

Edited by Satish
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BoddyFam said:

🤗 Grant Grant Grant!! 🤩 

Family of 4

South Africa 🇿🇦

Congratulations!!! Well earned! 🙂

• Like 1