887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, BoddyFam said:

They asked for detail around all the travel I did (I did lots of business travel) And they specifically asked if I ever went back home (I think they were wanting to see if I needed to get an updated PCC - which I never got or added as I had not been home since arriving in Aus). 

May I ask what did you submit regarding the further detail around business travel? I traveled a lot for business too. So I’m wondering if I should submit sthg to preempt the question. 

49 minutes ago, Mabdo1 said:

May I ask what did you submit regarding the further detail around business travel? I traveled a lot for business too. So I’m wondering if I should submit sthg to preempt the question. 

Yeah sure. So I wrote a letter with all the countries I had been to, the dates of travel, and the total days spent in each country. And then I had the total number of days spent outside of Aus. It states this was to see if I needed an updated PCC - so potentially if you have this (PCC) then great, otherwise I would do the letter (I never got an updated PCC because I hadn't been home, but in hindsight, it uploading one may have meant I could have got a direct grant). And also include reference to whether or not you have been home if you do the letter. As a reference below is what they asked from me.

Please provide a list of countries (other than Australia) that you have travelled to after you initially entered Australia as the holder of your Subclass 489 visa (from 01 February 2017 onwards to the current date). Please include all international trips, names of all countries visited on each trip, and how many days (including partial days) spent in each country. This information is required in order to determine if you require new police clearance certificate/s for the Character Test for your Subclass 887 application. Please ensure that you include all international trips. Omission of any trips or dates will result in further delays as we continue to seek information from you. If you have travelled back to South Africa for at least two months cumulatively in this period, you will be requested to provide a new (current) police clearance certificate from South Africa. If you would like a guide of how to respond to this request, you can use the table at Question 18 of Form 80 to assist you. If there is insufficient space, you can provide further details in your own format such as a Word document or Excel spreadsheet.
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sunjay said:

I am from sep 2018 and my CO is Rajani too

I applied in June 2018 still stucked , Case Officer are always different,once they request for more information not the same Officer will have a look at it . I have been requested for 3 times with 3 different case officers . 

You will see grant from another case officer 😊😊

Good luck . 

• Sad 1

Just now, Mevie said:

I applied in June 2018 still stucked , Case Officer are always different,once they request for more information not the same Officer will have a look at it . I have been requested for 3 times with 3 different case officers . 

You will see grant from another case officer 😊😊

Good luck . 

Have you ever been contacted?

24 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

Yeah sure. So I wrote a letter with all the countries I had been to, the dates of travel, and the total days spent in each country. And then I had the total number of days spent outside of Aus. It states this was to see if I needed an updated PCC - so potentially if you have this (PCC) then great, otherwise I would do the letter (I never got an updated PCC because I hadn't been home, but in hindsight, it uploading one may have meant I could have got a direct grant). And also include reference to whether or not you have been home if you do the letter. As a reference below is what they asked from me.

Please provide a list of countries (other than Australia) that you have travelled to after you initially entered Australia as the holder of your Subclass 489 visa (from 01 February 2017 onwards to the current date). Please include all international trips, names of all countries visited on each trip, and how many days (including partial days) spent in each country. This information is required in order to determine if you require new police clearance certificate/s for the Character Test for your Subclass 887 application. Please ensure that you include all international trips. Omission of any trips or dates will result in further delays as we continue to seek information from you. If you have travelled back to South Africa for at least two months cumulatively in this period, you will be requested to provide a new (current) police clearance certificate from South Africa. If you would like a guide of how to respond to this request, you can use the table at Question 18 of Form 80 to assist you. If there is insufficient space, you can provide further details in your own format such as a Word document or Excel spreadsheet.

Thank you for detailed information. For the time spent outside, did you compensated to meet 2 years residency requirement? Would you mind to share how long you been away? 
Once again, congratulations 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BoddyFam said:

🤗 Grant Grant Grant!! 🤩 

Received today at 7:40am

Applied: 2 February 2019

Requested additional info: 23 April 2020

Complained: Once before being contacted (in March). Complained again 3 days after submitting additional info (27 April). 

Family of 4

South Africa 🇿🇦

CO: Lisa

Thank you to everyone in this forum! It helps keep you sane and not feel so alone. Thank you friends!!! 💛

I hope everyone gets their visas as soon as possible! 🌈

*Regarding additional docs - They asked for detail around all the travel I did (I did lots of business travel) And they specifically asked if I ever went back home (I think they were wanting to see if I needed to get an updated PCC - which I never got or added as I had not been home since arriving in Aus). 

Many congrats!

She asked for docs from us too. we uploaded 25th April, still waiting.

where should i complaint? Immi account or any email? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Satish said:

Thank you for detailed information. For the time spent outside, did you compensated to meet 2 years residency requirement? Would you mind to share how long you been away? 
Once again, congratulations 

Yeah no problem. So I spent 67 days outside of Aus in the 2 year time period.

I applied for the visa 2 years and 1 day after we had arrived  here😬. So submitted my application 1 day after we met the 2 year requirement!!! Looking back I would have given myself more time (at least a couple weeks)!!! BUT I just didn't realise! I only realised there was restrictions on time spent outside of Aus because of this forum. It probably should have been obvious to me, but I did not think about it when I was submitting (silly me). 

This forum had the most valuable information, and had the answers to my questions !!!! Some amazing members here!! 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hans said:

CO assaigned and asked for AFP cert. and my (primary applicants) ielts test again. Reason was that my last ielts was mre than 3 yrs old during 887 lodgement

7 minutes ago, Hans said:

CO assaigned and asked for AFP cert. and my (primary applicants) ielts test again. Reason was that my last ielts was mre than 3 yrs old during 887 lodgement

ielts for primary applicant?