887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, memphis said:

Hi Guys,

i'm just bit curious regarding the space i could use to upload the documents on immi account.

What if i used up all the space (60 spaces) on immi account and CO asks for more information/document, where could i attach "the more documents"? since all the space on immi account has already been used? 

If you reach your limit. No extra space will be provided by CO but you can upload your documents in Other documents tabs under Secondary Applicants But make sure Name the File adding your name too, So that CO can read whom the documents belong to. 

8 minutes ago, Salman khan said:

yes man long waited i was more tense when i saw some one again asked english requirement and after i called my agent but he said not required and i already send him my english certificate but he said wait any way now relax

I know Mate, Even i am worried what is gonna happen to us if any stupid English requirement comes.

Anyways, I am happy for you mate. Now Enjoy your Freedom.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Salman khan said:

DIRECT GRANT 

APPLIED 15 march 2019

recently PCC UPDATED 

AFP UPDATED 

WIFE IELTS UPDATED FOR SECONDARY APPLICANT 

NO IELTS FOR ME 

CO NKHITA

Congratulations!!

Sorry for the question, which is the difference between PCC and AFP?

I have done the Police check and now don't understand if I need to do something else?

Thanks

Edited by Ema

11 minutes ago, Scorpio2011 said:

If you reach your limit. No extra space will be provided by CO but you can upload your documents in Other documents tabs under Secondary Applicants But make sure Name the File adding your name too, So that CO can read whom the documents belong to. 

Um,, the case officer deleted all other applicants when they asked for more documents because they are not migrating with me. So on immi account, that is only me who appears on my immi account. 

2 minutes ago, Jessi said:

I have seen that all the cases getting processed from GSM Adelaide are getting request for functional English for primary applicant . Even I got request from GSM Adelaide .

I request everyone who had been asked to give evidence of functional English as an primary applicant to please share their processing offices.Lets do something about it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ema said:

Sorry for the question, which is the difference between PCC and AFP?

I have done the National Police check and now don't understand if I need to do something else?

Please let me know, thanks

PCC is your home country police check.

AFP is (Australian Federal Police) police check

I request everyone who had been asked to give evidence of functional English as an primary applicant to please share their processing offices.Lets do something about it.

PCC stands for Police Clearance Certificate from home country.It is a legal document issued by a Government Agency or the Police Department to certify that the applicant has no criminal records.

Hi everyone, 

I totally understand how frustrating it is during this long journey, and I wish everyone would get their applications granted ASAP! We should appreciate how hard all these COs pushing their limit to access our applications. 

Any admins could help me for join the tracker as well, please?

Detail: Kit

Nationality: Hong Kong

Application lodgement date: 3/5/2019

No response from the CO yet

All documents requested uploaded 

Just applied for a new FPC and still waiting for the mail in order to update.

Anyone who are experienced could advice what am I expecting next? I’ve seen people saying CO might request for birth country police check as well, even it has been provided for 489 application before, and has stay in Australia more than 10years after the age of 18, is that true? If so, I might have to apply for it once the Co requested cause my hometown wouldn’t accept private PC request unless official requested, which would most likely delay my application...... anyone have any ideas? 

thank you so much for sharing guys, great afford, really appreciated! 

Regards,

Kit 

PCC stands for Police Clearance Certificate from home country.It is a legal document issued by a Government Agency or the Police Department to certify that the applicant has no criminal records.

Thank you.

So I need also updated PCC from my origin country and them translate. This is always or it's better to wait the CO to ask. I applied for 887 in 11/2019

• Like 1