887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

32 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

I think form 1229 Consent Form is required in case of adoption or other scenarios and it is not mandatory for all.

Guys please confirm if my understanding is correct.

A09AD4DC-86C3-44D2-95B6-FCBABB44BF2F.jpeg

thats my understanding as well. dont know whether its correct or not

On 1/3/2020 at 2:42 PM, Jays0n16 said:

It's 2 years 7 months and had a full-time job during all these period, But I spend 9 months overseas in and out  and m missing 47 days,  didn't realize when applied.

Hi Jays0n, 

But you are allowed to have 4 weeks of annual leave for year aren't you ?

On 5/29/2020 at 11:34 PM, Raja887 said:

Granted!!

Applied 25/02/2019

First contact: 12/05/2020 Asked AFP & Evidence of english for primary applicant.

CO: Nikhila

Uploaded AFP & MPA certificate Immediately on12/05/2020 and complained about English evidence(not required)

granted: 29/05/2020 @ 3pm

Family of 4

Didn’t provide english evidence as not required on 887.

can i ask what is email address to complain and number to call, i call but he said all information is on website which is not right, i replied at nsw.pse@homaf...  but no reply except one message that this inbox is no more monitored and mail been redirected to espd@homaffairs......

can i ask what is email address to complain and number to call, i call but he said all information is on website which is not right, i replied at nsw.pse@homaf... from where i got documents requests  but no reply except one message that this inbox is no more monitored and mail been redirected to espd@homaffairs......

38 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

Do we need to hand write for 80? as it says on top or it can be typed in PC and then printed? Please help ASAP.

do we need to submit from 1221? 

Thank you 

I typed it with PC and all went well

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TAS887 said:

Do we need to hand write for 80? as it says on top or it can be typed in PC and then printed? Please help ASAP.

do we need to submit from 1221? 

Thank you 

i typed in pc and signed in pc using a signature image , have been doing that for all my visa applications with no issues so far, submitted 1221 for extra assurance

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bshan said:

Hi I'm a silent member of the forum.

I'm about to apply for my 887. In the "Other Family Members" section, do I need to provide only my parents or do I have to provide both my parents and my spouse's parents?

on your from 80 you have to provide your wife details and if she is migrating with you then tick yes on the box .alsw your parents and your brother and sisters but you TICK NO on migrating with you.

you put your wife parents details on her from 80 where you also put ur details in the partner section and tick yes on the box saying migrating with you and her parent details and brothers and sisters but you TICK NO on migrating with you.

On 5/29/2020 at 5:41 PM, Puneetk said:

Congrats was your case officer change or was same since u contacted

The contact officer remained same. The first contact was in late April and grant was issued late May so there wasn't any change in the month's time.

15 hours ago, sabbasi said:

can i ask what is email address to complain and number to call, i call but he said all information is on website which is not right, i replied at nsw.pse@homaf...  but no reply except one message that this inbox is no more monitored and mail been redirected to espd@homaffairs......

Hi Sabbasi

you can email them on: skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

or

go through the website: www.homeaffairs.gou.au and select the “Compliments, complaints and suggestions” than select complaints and follow the steps.

I emailed them first and after 2 weeks complaint through their website and after 3 days grant visa. 
Hope it helps.

On 5/29/2020 at 11:04 PM, Raja887 said:

Granted!!

Applied 25/02/2019

First contact: 12/05/2020 Asked AFP & Evidence of english for primary applicant.

Uploaded AFP & MPA certificate Immediately on12/05/2020 and complained about English evidence(not required)

granted: 29/05/2020 @ 3pm

Family of 4

Didn’t provide english evidence as not required on 887.

can u please share the format of complaint letter, about English evidence(not required)

On 5/29/2020 at 12:18 PM, MMM said:

Hi guys,

just got a question for functional English requirement. I did 1.5 years bachelor and 1 year Master full time study in AUstralia, do I need to take another English test again to statisfy English requirement, or just provide the graduate certification is fine. 

thanks

just provide the ur certificates, is fine.

On 5/3/2020 at 10:12 PM, Mangau said:

If he uploaded, they are there. You will see them. If not, it means they haven’t. Agent just submit application first and upload documents later. That happened to me as well. Ask them.

I imported my (agent's) application as well, couldn't find any recommended docs attached, should I contact my agent? It was submitted last 29th of May, I know it is too soon, but it's better if all the docs are there before they forget about it. My wife and I were very punctual and meticulous on the docs that we have submitted to the agent, but they didn't attach those necessary information (residency and work evidence).