887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

the case officer asked me to provide employment evidence by saying:
Your work reference, pay slips, Australian Tax Office Notices of Assessment and
superannuation statements are acknowledged. Please do not send these again.
Please provide bank statements showing salary deposits, Pay As You Go (PAYG)
summaries and detailed tax returns that were lodged with the Australian Tax Office,
for the entire period worked at Oz Pathway Pty Ltd. You may also provide any other
evidence that supports your employment claims. 

Now I attached my bank statement for 1 year, tax return details for 3 years and Payg for two years... To be honest, this is a bit too much to provide.....

It’s strange to ask all that,,,

Any idea why CO is asking this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 6/1/2020 at 6:41 PM, Megrand1 said:

Guys, I am coming back to the race.

Some information.

My result is L9 R9 W6.5 S8 O8

It is enough but I am furious with the way they treat migrants.

It looks like they thought that I needed 7 so they cut my writing by 0.5 points to make me come back.

This bloody approach took 3 years on my life on a regional visa because I was short of 0.5 when I was moving to Australia:-((((((((((((

All about money.

I had exactly the same problem with ielts when I was applying for me 489. Applied 3 times and I was always off by 0.5 is a different band. I needed 8 in each of them to get superior English for my high points application. Eventually I went with PTE Academic and aced it!! I got 90 in all bands. So people should forget abt ielts as it is purely a money making business as you said. 
PTE Academic is a much more honest system. 
I have booked a PTE test for myself end of this month to be able to submit a new one for my 887 (despite that it is not needed for primary applicant). I don’t want to take the risk that a CO decides to ask for a new one and not get a direct grant. 

2 hours ago, CD-Waiting-For-PR said:

Congratulations mate

Did you send any complaints? I have same scenario and submitted PTE. But waiting from

Hi guys

Grant Grant Grant

Got grant today

Application date: 4th march 2019

First contact on 13 may for primary member functional English

Submitted university degree with transcript which mentioned English medium. And also PTE result from August 2016, which I never submitted during 489. But it was 6 each result so should be valid for 3 years and of course valid at march 2019.

Complaints in polite language on 8june about not reopened my file after submitting my documents on the same day.

And finally by grace of God, been granted today.

Thanks and all the best to all of you here

Congratulations..

This looks good.. hopefully next week our turn @Jessi @Megrand1.. not very far..  

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, edwinFu said:

the case officer asked me to provide employment evidence by saying:

Your work reference, pay slips, Australian Tax Office Notices of Assessment and
superannuation statements are acknowledged. Please do not send these again.
Please provide bank statements showing salary deposits, Pay As You Go (PAYG)
summaries and detailed tax returns that were lodged with the Australian Tax Office,
for the entire period worked at Oz Pathway Pty Ltd. You may also provide any other
evidence that supports your employment claims. 

Now I attached my bank statement for 1 year, tax return details for 3 years and Payg for two years... To be honest, this is a bit too much to provide.....

This is total BS! If you have already supplied work reference, pay slips, Australian Tax Office Notices of Assessment and superannuation statements, then why do they ask for more? 

3 minutes ago, Haris said:

You mean you had gaps between payslips? What’s was total time duration you worked for 52 weeks/1 year work?

I worked full time for 4 years already. But in my attachment, I gave payslips say January, Feb, April, May, July, August sth like that. Simply because I lost a few payslips. However, I still attached 12  payslips in total but there are gaps between some months ( 1 for each month as I get paid each month) 

24 minutes ago, Mabdo1 said:

This is total BS! If you have already supplied work reference, pay slips, Australian Tax Office Notices of Assessment and superannuation statements, then why do they ask for more? 

This is what I am thinking.... Even asked for my details in tax return.... Isnt this toooooo much...... Anyway, my example can probably give people an idea to attach those documents that my case officer asked for to their immi account.

I worked full time for 4 years already. But in my attachment, I gave payslips say January, Feb, April, May, July, August sth like that. Simply because I lost a few payslips. However, I still attached 12  payslips in total but there are gaps between some months ( 1 for each month as I get paid each month) 

I think as long as you worked continuously should be fine. I would write them an explanation that I lost few payslips but worked continuously FT eventually CO will find out through bank statements, although payslips are very important but not compulsory, main thing is you actually worked and you can prove it which you still does through bank,notice of assessment, super doc and PAYG etc. asking detailed tax returns sounds stupid and strange to me.

Has anyone else ever asked about detailed tax returns?

Hi everyone

I am applying for PCC from India through VFS. Could anyone plz help me filling Personal Particulars form. I am confused with question 8(b) and 9. Do we fill India  address or our current australian address in 8(b). 
8(a) Permanent address & Tel no along with police station

8(b) Present Residential Address & Tel no, Along with police station and residing since

9) If you have not been residing at the address given at column 8(b) continuously for last one year, please furnish other address with duration resided 

from.... to....

21 minutes ago, Mkaur said:

Hi everyone

I am applying for PCC from India through VFS. Could anyone plz help me filling Personal Particulars form. I am confused with question 8(b) and 9. Do we fill India  address or our current australian address in 8(b). 
8(a) Permanent address & Tel no along with police station

8(b) Present Residential Address & Tel no, Along with police station and residing since

9) If you have not been residing at the address given at column 8(b) continuously for last one year, please furnish other address with duration resided 

from.... to....

8(a) Indian address ( passport address)

8(b) Australian address (current)

9 if you are not staying at address mentioned under 8(b) for last one year then give details of previous address 

On 6/10/2020 at 7:20 PM, Rupom said:

Then you should be getting the direct grant now..goodluck..

Hey @Rupom & @nudgee @bornil @sha_adelaide mate i attached stat declartion along with letter plus passport application form & vfs communication email that 6-8weeks average for new passport for newborn

i clicked after attaching above docs...

is that fine?

should I complain or wait for CO

thanks in advance

30jun 2019 applied

family of 4 

first co :4th June 2020 asked for newborn passport 

cheers 

Edited by nmit07

4 hours ago, Maj said:

I wish we get grant soon, kid born in Victoria and medical was fine at birth time.

God bless everyone

Hi Maj,

I think your child would be fine, dont worries.

May I ask did you have the baby after 489 grant or before? did you do medical examination for you child at 489 grant stage?

1 hour ago, PKS-SS said:

8(a) Indian address ( passport address)

8(b) Australian address (current)

9 if you are not staying at address mentioned under 8(b) for last one year then give details of previous address 

Thanks alot for the information...  Do you have idea how long it takes nowadays?