887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Mabdo1 said:

There is someone on the tracker that shows they applied on 23/5/2020 and got contacted on 25/5/20 then visa granted in June 2020. This is impossible and must be an incorrect entry. Date of application is definitely wrong. 

Hence, I am against people simply touching the tracker and altering the data. I have 4 other datas but people who are not aware of this have deleted them. It is true those application being granted within 1 month.

3 hours ago, Tam jai said:

Hey mate , 

any luck yet ? 

I have contacted IMMI and they said you need to wait after for CO response  uploading the documents . It’s 28 days today 

@Tam jai No mate still waiting...

further assesment status!!

no movement after first contact

lets see in new financial year tommrow onwards....all the best mate

Edited by nmit07

21 minutes ago, wng said:

Hence, I am against people simply touching the tracker and altering the data. I have 4 other datas but people who are not aware of this have deleted them. It is true those application being granted within 1 month.

Yeah exactly. I had edit access on the tracker too and someone removed it. Then i got it back when I contacted the admin. 
some people are playing around with the data on the tracker I guess. 

Hi everyone,

Appreciate your advice. I am 489 visa holder who applied for 887 in May 2020.

I just learnt today that I will be made redundant in 2 weeks time. My question is can I apply for and accept jobs anywhere in Australia including metropolitan areas?

Or should I search for jobs only in the current regional area which I reside. Will living in a different regional area or a metropolitan area affect my 887 application

Appreciate the advice.

5 minutes ago, 887pos said:

Hi everyone,

Appreciate your advice. I am 489 visa holder who applied for 887 in May 2020.

I just learnt today that I will be made redundant in 2 weeks time. My question is can I apply for and accept jobs anywhere in Australia including metropolitan areas?

Or should I search for jobs only in the current regional area which I reside. Will living in a different regional area or a metropolitan area affect my 887 application

Appreciate the advice.

You can move to Metropolitan area only when your 489 gets expired and Bridging visa becomes active. Until then you are not allowed to move and it is against the visa condition. That being said, you can move to another regional area though.. 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 11:40 AM, Megrand1 said:

just got a reply from doha. they said something like your visa is granred so it all good. thanks for your feedback

Congrats bro. Can you tell me what emails you used to complain? I need to give them a nudge too about my case as I have already uploaded all the requested documents. Thanks. 

Hi Everyone,

Appreciate your advice. I am May 2020 887 applicant currently on a 489 visa. I will be made redundant at work on 10 July 2020. Just wanted to check if there is any opportunity of applying for job seeker payments. Also is there any way of applying for concessions on rental.

I live in the Northern Territory.

Cheers

11 minutes ago, 887pos said:

Hi Everyone,

Appreciate your advice. I am May 2020 887 applicant currently on a 489 visa. I will be made redundant at work on 10 July 2020. Just wanted to check if there is any opportunity of applying for job seeker payments. Also is there any way of applying for concessions on rental.

Cheers

The simple answer is no. We are the forgotten heroes in the Australian government's eyes. Not sure if you're entitled to the Superannuation withdrawal as the new Financial Year withdrawal is limited to citizens and PRs apparently. The due date for the previous withdrawal was yesterday.

Hi Everyone,
Cheers

Hi there, it is really unfair that 489 visas and bridging visas are excluded from the job seeker package. Unfortunately that is the reality. As of now, you had to be a permanent resident or a citizen plus have been employed since March 2020 to qualify. Access to the super fund is possible though. Well it was until today for 489 as far as I know. I’m also scared that because employers can’t get a job keeper for us, they can’t afford us so I took some money out of super just in case. Back then they said I can’t access it after July 1 unless I get a PR in the meantime. As for the rent, you need to get a statement by the employer stating a reduction in salary due to COVID19 or that you will be made redundant and ask a landlord to decrease your rent for the time being. I asked for 30% reduction and in the end got 20% but still better than nothing. I hope this helps. Perhaps someone else have even better info. Hang in there and good luck.

22 hours ago, Mohsin khan said:

Good morning friends,

i got the nomination from tasmania state (Offshore) but after staying for one month i moved to adelaide. My concern is will it affect my visa condition or do you know anyone who has done that and got the PR. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

Can anyone please help me in this issue.

Hi everyone,

anyone knows how to contact the dha to get my application finalised as I have already uploaded my requested documents and want to send them an email so they process my file. 

I know one of the way is dropping a feedback through the inmiacccount website. Is there another way too like an email for the DHA or something?

thanks. 

30 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Hi everyone,

anyone knows how to contact the dha to get my application finalised as I have already uploaded my requested documents and want to send them an email so they process my file. 

I know one of the way is dropping a feedback through the inmiacccount website. Is there another way too like an email for the DHA or something?

thanks. 

gsm.allocated@homeaffairs.gov.au

• Like 1

Alhamdulillah 

All Praises to Allah...

Got my grant today

Applied on 15th Sep'19 and finally got it today

I know its hard but have faith and keep praying, everyone one of us will get it very soon.

I will keep praying for all of you

Good Luck Everyone

Edited by Allen
  • Like 10

23 minutes ago, Jessi said:

gsm.allocated@homeaffairs.gov.au

Hi jessi,

Just wondering if i request to process my file through above emai with my gmail, will i get response to my gmail or it will b sent to my agent. 

I guess i have to provide reference number and docs submitted date.

27 minutes ago, Allen said:

Alhamdulillah 

All Praises to Allah...

Got my grant today

I know its hard but have faith and keep praying, everyone one of us will get it very soon.

Good Luck Everyone

Many Congratulations...

28 minutes ago, Allen said:

Alhamdulillah 

All Praises to Allah...

Got my grant today

Good Luck Everyone

Congratulations 

11 minutes ago, Hans said:

Hi jessi,

Just wondering if i request to process my file through above emai with my gmail, will i get response to my gmail or it will b sent to my agent. 

I guess i have to provide reference number and docs submitted date.

No they will only reply to your agent as he is the authorised person. When did you submit the requested document ?Best is ask your agent to Complain thru Gfu.