887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Dear All, 

I am not sure if this question has already been raised on this forum. Does Form 1221 need to be filled by all the applicants above 18 or only Primary applicant ? 

Also, under which section should it be uploaded ? I am unable to see if there is specific field/category for it

Cheers !!

Edited by DVR

Dear All, 

I am not sure if this question has already been raised on this forum. Does Form 1221 need to be filled by all the applicants above 18 or only Primary applicant ? 
Also, under which section should it be uploaded ? I am unable to see if there is specific field/category for it
Cheers !!

Yes all the applicants above 18 and upload it under “Other”.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DVR said:

Dear All, 

Cheers !!

Though it may not be required as it has same information as form 80 but why to take chances better to provide it...

It should come under character section 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Tejas said:

I did PTE exam on 24/06 but have not get score yet and I need to submit it in my file, any suggestion or advice please..

Submit ur pte booking, if ur results gonna take more than 28 days from co contacted date. But dont click i have submited requested document for now

10 hours ago, DVR said:

Dear All, 

Cheers !!

I haven't uploaded that, since there were no section asking that. They didnt request it from me too. If you are to upload hope it should be under character.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 1:39 PM, TAS887 said:

Thanks for correcting me 

Hi what documents can help prove the below:

you completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate in an institution in or outside Australia that required at least two years of full-time study and all instructions were in English

Is certificates enough or do we need additional documents (and what sort of documents if any?)

Edited by ADL2020

15 minutes ago, ADL2020 said:

Hi 

If we did functional English when applying 489 should we do it again when applying 887?

They’re asking for English proof for those who have already applied during 489. It also depends on how old your previous result is. If more than 3 years then they will ask for new proof. If you can get it before they ask you then good otherwise you will waste time getting English proof and more delays caused by the co. 

Just now, justaguy said:

They’re asking for English proof for those who have already applied during 489. It also depends on how old your previous result is. If more than 3 years then they will ask for new proof. If you can get it before they ask you then good otherwise you will waste time getting English proof and more delays caused by the co. 

My IELTS is older than 3 years but i got a degree outside Australia where all instructions were in English. How do i prove this?

8 minutes ago, ADL2020 said:

My IELTS is older than 3 years but i got a degree outside Australia where all instructions were in English. How do i prove this?

You can ask your collage or university to give language certificate.
Here is an example.
The first four lines are required with sign and seal of authority.

img_4155.png

33 minutes ago, ADL2020 said:

Hi what documents can help prove the below:

you completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate in an institution in or outside Australia that required at least two years of full-time study and all instructions were in English

Is certificates enough or do we need additional documents (and what sort of documents if any?)

You need to get a letter like  what @sam_may_2020 has said.

am not sure how many years of study you require for out of Australia study. 

13 hours ago, visavisa said:

I am asked to provide english documents. However, I have already reacher 60 max document limit. 

I have emailed to case officer. any other advice.

Upload it in another applicants's documents if you have any other applicant in your application.

Just add ur name in the document while saving.

19 minutes ago, ADL2020 said:

If you already got a degree certificate and a transcipt (which states medium is English) there is no need of letter. If not you have to go for a letter as mentioned by others.

Just now, sha_adelaide said:

If you already got a degree certificate and a transcipt (which states medium is English) there is no need of letter. If not you have to go for a letter as mentioned by others.

thanks, what about secondary applicant

Just now, sha_adelaide said:

Yes. Dependants above 18 it is needed. 

thanks, my transcript from university states English is the medium of instruction. does it matter if it is over 15 years old like dated back to 2002? as thats when i completed my degree

3 minutes ago, ADL2020 said:

thanks, my transcript from university states English is the medium of instruction. does it matter if it is over 15 years old like dated back to 2002? as thats when i completed my degree

You’re safe as long as you have the university transcript mentioning medium of instruction. Any other applicant with you that’s above 18 will need proof of English too. Unless you paid their VAC fee during 489 then no need. Otherwise you need English proof for all the 18+ applicants. 

5 minutes ago, ADL2020 said:

Of course yes. Just before you upload highlight the Medium English. Because in my case CO called me as she couldn't find where it was stated.