887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

16 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

HI, Is there anyone from May Applicant?Applied on 19th May 19, got 1st contact on 1st June for further residency proof, Submitted all on 3rd June ,till now waiting .Co: Andres

March aplicant here... still waiting

1 hour ago, jaknap3 said:

Why they have not started Jan 2020??

Weird...

I think they trying to clear back logs as people are waiting from long time to get their grants. They may gonna clear 2020 after all back logs gets finished. Which is good for people who lodged before 2020 applicants and fair policy too

• Like 1

Hi guys, just a question: if a secondary applicant spent 10 weeks abroad (not home country) for work and training do you need to provide a police check from that country? It says that we need to provide police checks only for countries where we spent 12 months or more but someone in a different forum said if we were there 2 months or more we need to get it. Anyone can confirm? It would be very difficult to get that PCC due to corona though as it requires traveling to Canberra to take fingerprints. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

1 minute ago, rahul_123 said:

Applied nov6, 2018

Asked for documents 2 times on jan 2020 and may 2020

Grant today on 8 july 2020

Congrats!! May I ask whos your CO and why they asked twice? And what they asked? Strange though this only cause further delay for asking again and again..

Guys...after 446 days(1 year and 2.5 months) got the PR today. Thanks to Almighty.

Date of 887 visa apply: 19th April,2019

First CO Contact: 26th May,2020( CO Eng just told that your file is in progress but did not ask any documents, My baby was 7 months at that time, so I was frustrated not having Hap id then)

1st June,2020: Mailed to skilled support and gsm allocated for Hap id

4th June,2020: Complained through immiaccount.

9th June,2020: 2nd CO(Michelle ) gave me Hap id by s56 docs.

9th-10th June,2020: search online every 2 hr for Bupa appoinment, tried for Port Augusta also, but did not get appointment in June.

11th June,2020: call Bupa at 8 am in morning and got appointment in Norwood medical centre on 2nd July,2020

2nd July,2020: Done medical and clicked the submit button on that afternoon as I saw no action required in my daughter's health assessment section.

8th July,2020 at 1 am night : 28 days completed after document request, so complained again to finalize visa

8th July 10:26 am: Got the golden grant by Co Sophie

Documents: Federal Police clearance updated on 25th May,2020

Overseas police clearance updated on 2nd July,2020( CO did not ask though)

Payslip, rent receipts, House lease agreements  updated to till date on 25th May,2020

Medium of instruction with transcript and certificate of mine uploaded on 25th April,2020 on others section

Wife medium of instruction with transcripts, certificates along with Ubereats tax summary, Cer 3 certificate uploaded on 25th April,2020 

887 visa seems like boat visa to me sometimes as processing time jumped from 6 months to 29 months intentionally by DIBP, then after change.org , petition and coronavirus idle time making case officers to look into our files. Atleast our voice worked, thats a great victory.

Hope all of you guys get grants soon.

Edited by bornil
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Journey said:

Congrats!! May I ask whos your CO and why they asked twice? And what they asked? Strange though this only cause further delay for asking again and again..

Rajani,wendy and granted by anna

First contact:further prrof of employemeny

Second: functional english and police certificatr

Complained about functional english and replied no need to give it by immigration and after 1 month of supplying police cert. Granted