887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 8/6/2020 at 2:09 PM, PKS-SS said:

I got this update in the VFS Global portal against my  PCC application ,"Your application has been assessed by the High Commission/Consulate General of India and is being returned to the centre where you applied." Please do let me know if it means that PCC has been issued.

Hi Guys, 

Quick question, Do you know what Government benefits we are eligible if only one member is working for a family unit and the total income is 70,000 per annum ? We are a family of 3 people with a kid below 2 years of old.

/Thanks,

2 hours ago, DVR said:

Hi Guys, 

Quick question, Do you know what Government benefits we are eligible if only one member is working for a family unit and the total income is 70,000 per annum ? We are a family of 3 people with a kid below 2 years of old.

/Thanks,

There are no waiting times. You could be eligible for family tax benefits and Parenting among others. Just apply, like I did😀... Waiting for outcome. In my case I have 3 kids and my wife has not returned to work with no maternity leave😟... Been hard.

15 hours ago, ADL2020 said:

tracker is not being updated, i also advised my application date on Monday but still no response to that 

@Mkaur yes only some have access to it as people mess it up. there are some active members that update the sheet but sometimes they miss a post or some days there busy.

just keep posting everyday some 1 will update it for you.

good luck 

8 hours ago, JayK said:

There are no waiting times. You could be eligible for family tax benefits and Parenting among others. Just apply, like I did😀... Waiting for outcome. In my case I have 3 kids and my wife has not returned to work with no maternity leave😟... Been hard.

Is it family tax benefit A or B for which you applied?

Should we also apply for medicare safety net?

Edited by Mirza

11 hours ago, JayK said:

Same here ... we had our baby in Dec 2019 and have applied for Tax benefits ... but have not received any updated its been like 1 month now .. 

I wonder, when DOHA will start working on backlogs. [emoji848]
By now there is a plenty of backlog pending to be cleared. I am one of those [emoji20] 

They did some this Monday. They do it regularly but allowing 1.5-2 months generally since contact. Stay positive, it will be soon [emoji3526] The queue is getting shorter day by day, it’s incredible.
  • Like 3

Hi everyone..hope you all keeping well during this unprecedented times...need some advise from experts here :)

Initial application for 887 September 2019

First contact June 20th 2020...CO requested Functional English...submitted in 2 weeks time.

second contact 2nd July requesting for Baby medicals...submitted in weeks time.

third contact 20th July requesting Baby Passport...submitted in 10 days times.

Now things have gone quite...no new request until now...like everyone out there who is eagerly awaiting Grant...same question from me...whats the trend if after 3 request and all docs are onboard...how much time for Grant.

Stay safe :)

15 minutes ago, HarryGBIND said:

Hi everyone..hope you all keeping well during this unprecedented times...need some advise from experts here 🙂

Initial application for 887 September 2019

First contact June 20th 2020...CO requested Functional English...submitted in 2 weeks time.

second contact 2nd July requesting for Baby medicals...submitted in weeks time.

third contact 20th July requesting Baby Passport...submitted in 10 days times.

Now things have gone quite...no new request until now...like everyone out there who is eagerly awaiting Grant...same question from me...whats the trend if after 3 request and all docs are onboard...how much time for Grant.

Stay safe 🙂

As per recent trends seen it takes around 1.5 to 2 months to come back on case.