887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi everyone, 

Appreciate your advice on this. My application includes myself as primary applicant and my spouse as secondary applicant.

When I log into my Immi account and check attachments I notice that under "Relationship - Spouse, De facto Partner Evidence of" my agent has not uploaded my marriage certificate. However, under "Relationship - Relative Evidence of" my marriage certificate is attached by my agent. 

Is this correct or should my agent upload my marriage certificate under section Relationship- Spouse, De facto Partner of evidence of". Also it shows that 0 documents received for "Form 956 advice by a migration agent" is this correct should agent upload form 956. 

Image.jpg

Edited by 887pos

53 minutes ago, 887pos said:

Hi everyone, 

Appreciate your advice on this. My application includes myself as primary applicant and my spouse as secondary applicant.

When I log into my Immi account and check attachments I notice that under "Relationship - Spouse, De facto Partner Evidence of" my agent has not uploaded my marriage certificate. However, under "Relationship - Relative Evidence of" my marriage certificate is attached by my agent. 

Is this correct or should my agent upload my marriage certificate under section Relationship- Spouse, De facto Partner of evidence of". Also it shows that 0 documents received for "Form 956 advice by a migration agent" is this correct should agent upload form 956. 

Image.jpg

You can go ahead and upload the marriage certificate under "Relationship - Spouse, De facto Partner Evidence of" as well.

Regarding 956, i dnt have any idea...

9 hours ago, sam_may_2020 said:

what to do after getting PR?

how to update on medicare?
Should we register at center link?
Do we need to tell the bank about our visa update?

To get medicare, just visit your nearest centrelink office with your passport and visa, they will take care of the rest. Also take a copy of your visa to the nearest bank branch and they will save it in their records.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raj123 said:

It was an excellent day. A lot of grants posted on different platforms... Congratulations to everyone....

Hope the last 2 days of week, DOHA will concentrate on backlogs similar to last week.. 

Hi,

I was contacted by Co wendy for 1 year employment proof and functional english and submitted the documents on 19th Aug and my 489 visa expires soon in Sep. Any guess when can i get my grant. Also, my employer is willing to pay a safety payment to manage my rent and bills, can they pay me even after my visa is expired ? tried to search for an answer to this but did not find any. Any response from the group on this is appreciated and boosts me.

2 hours ago, GC1 said:

Hi,

I was contacted by Co wendy for 1 year employment proof and functional english and submitted the documents on 19th Aug and my 489 visa expires soon in Sep. Any guess when can i get my grant. Also, my employer is willing to pay a safety payment to manage my rent and bills, can they pay me even after my visa is expired ? tried to search for an answer to this but did not find any. Any response from the group on this is appreciated and boosts me.

Your Bridging A visa will become active if your current visa ends before your new application has been finalised. This Bridging visa allows you to stay lawfully in Australia while your Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) application is being processed. You can work full time as well so there is no issue for receiving payment from employer. 

45 minutes ago, MMH said:

Your Bridging A visa will become active if your current visa ends before your new application has been finalised. This Bridging visa allows you to stay lawfully in Australia while your Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) application is being processed. You can work full time as well so there is no issue for receiving payment from employer. 

That's true but i am overseas now and could not return due to no flights and no hope to return before my 489 expires. I guess Bridging visa only works if i am in Australia, not sure if it can be used by the employer though i am out of the country. suggestions please..

10 hours ago, GC1 said:

That's true but i am overseas now and could not return due to no flights and no hope to return before my 489 expires. I guess Bridging visa only works if i am in Australia, not sure if it can be used by the employer though i am out of the country. suggestions please..

Then you should apply for Bridging Visa B that allows you to travel back to Australia. You won't be granted the 887 unless you're onshore. You will receive a pre-grant, use your BVB to fly back, then you'll be granted the 887.

Edit: I read the BVB conditions and apparently you also need to be onshore when they grant it.

Edited by Guest
Test

15 minutes ago, Vimmi Bajwa said:

Hey Guys, 

Do we have access to the tracker?

How the invitations works, are they state-wise or lodgement dates? I have not seen much coming for VIC or maybe there are not many people in this form who applied from Victoria. 

@TAS887 You might be able to answer my doubt? 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/htmlview#gid=0

Invitations or 887 visa?

Hi All

I'm a new member to this forum and seems like this is a very helpful forum.

I have a question on "family member" section in 887 application form and thought someone from this forum will be able to answer this.

I have included my parents and sibling under other family members. However I'm unable to save or continue to the next section due to the error " an accompanying member of your family unit or non-accompanying member of your family unit must exist". Please can someone help me with this?

Thanks