887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Ice Breaker said:

Hi Everyone, 

Silent follower here. I’ll be applying for 887 this November from 489. My question is, Do I need to set up a new immi account since my wife was the Main Applicant for 489 or can we use the immi account of my wife? I hope you guys can help me. thanks in advance. 

Of course, you can use your wife's account, It will be a new application so doesn't matter if you using existing account or new.

2 hours ago, Maninder said:

It’s like having coinage for beggars 

coinage of grants and then nothing coinage of email and nothing 

here we are all of us with same again with no grants, time increase, and stressed about everything in our life no assurance of where our life’s are heading 

i understand Immigration has criteria but if the co are not going to be at work all of them there will be no progression and files will stack up like always and people in stress frustration anxiety depression

It's look like never ending game like they putting up processing time every month. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ice Breaker said:

but she  won’t be the Main Applicant. I’ll be the main applicant for 887

It doesn't matter whose main application.  you can. its new application. They can't see your old application. Rest as you feel better.  

if you see people you apply through agency do you think every day they will create a new account?

No, they use only one account for all applications.

23 minutes ago, Honey said:

It doesn't matter whose main application.  you can. its new application. They can't see your old application. Rest as you feel better.  

if you see people you apply through agency do you think every day they will create a new account?

No, they use only one account for all applications.

ok got it

One of the member in forum suggested about legal action need to be taken by consulting solicitor and lawyers. It’s a best way to make immigration listen. If not just come check forum ask and discuss the things vch is no way related to visa process and delays. 😒😒

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Maninder said:

It’s like having coinage for beggars 

coinage of grants and then nothing coinage of email and nothing 

here we are all of us with same again with no grants, time increase, and stressed about everything in our life no assurance of where our life’s are heading 

i understand Immigration has criteria but if the co are not going to be at work all of them there will be no progression and files will stack up like always and people in stress frustration anxiety depression

I hear you 

I am from May 2018 

• Sad 1

Hi seniors,

Earlier I ask few quarries about the Bridging visa B. However, I'm  posting my situation again to get a suggestion. I was in 489 visa and I applied 887 in April 2018. A case officer has been allocated and he has requested some documents in May 2019 and June 2019. After that I haven't got any reply. I'm planing to go to another country for 1 month after applying bridging visa B ( currently I'm in bridging visa A). My departure date is 18th December. if I get 887 within next couple of week I don't want to apply Bridge B.

So what would be the best option. 

1) wait to apply Bridging B until November 

or 

2) Just apply the Bridging B now.

please be kind enough to give suggestions 

1 hour ago, Shan4444 said:

Hi seniors,

Earlier I ask few quarries about the Bridging visa B. However, I'm  posting my situation again to get a suggestion. I was in 489 visa and I applied 887 in April 2018. A case officer has been allocated and he has requested some documents in May 2019 and June 2019. After that I haven't got any reply. I'm planing to go to another country for 1 month after applying bridging visa B ( currently I'm in bridging visa A). My departure date is 18th December. if I get 887 within next couple of week I don't want to apply Bridge B.

So what would be the best option. 

1) wait to apply Bridging B until November 

or 

2) Just apply the Bridging B now.

please be kind enough to give suggestions 

Wait to apply bridging b until november as it can be issued withing 1-5 days 

goodluck

• Thanks 1

Hi Everyone ! Just a quick one. Does anyone know the format of what to write in the content of the letter if we have to get a letter from the University for the english proof of my wife? 

You completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate in an institution in or outside Australia that required at least two years of full-time study and all instructions were in English

Can anyone share the format for this letter?