887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, dhle said:

Hi guys, I heard people said the immi did some random email to Sept-Nov applicants stating that they will get back to the applicants soon. Is it true? What are the emails look like?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Although I am not blessed enough to receive that email as I've applied in Aug, I'm sure it must look like a lollipop. 

• Haha 1

We applied on 29th August 2018 and we received the email.

Applied through a Agent two days before we received the generic email we had asked our Agent to phone immigration to Question the reason behind the processing time being increased for us to 22 Months this is the email we received.

2 minutes ago, Victor said:

Applied through a Agent two days before we received the generic email we had asked our Agent to phone immigration to Question the reason behind the processing time being increased for us to 22 Months this is the email we received.

Grant email?

Any chance u can screenshot the email content?

We are writing to advise that your application for a Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) visa commenced on 29 Aug 2018 will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for further assessment.

As some time has passed since you applied for this visa we encourage you to review your application and ensure that all the necessary supporting documentation has been provided.

Please refer to the attached Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) Visa Fact Sheet for information about the documentation required to support an application for a subclass 887 visa.

If required documentation has not yet been provided it can be added to your application using ImmiAccount.

You should ensure all relevant documents have been uploaded to your application, including current Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearances and offshore police certificates where relevant. Police certificates are valid for 12 months from the issue date. AFP clearances must include all names and any aliases you have been known by.

While we might also ask you to provide more information when your application is assessed you should be aware we are not obliged to do so and may make a decision on your application without requesting more documents.

Regards

1 hour ago, Seacity112 said:

Understand and hugging, mate.  It's really ridiculous. They are like playing monkeys, and they might have more lies. Remember ....last year, they were on holiday a  half year then Christmas , then at the beginning of this year, lower volume....???! And then they talked to everyone that processing  case by case.....and then they talked to media big amount is waiting ,more than 8,000 applicants.....and then said many of applicant are not eligible yet before submitted ..... and then mail actions on Sep - Nov mates....and then on Holiday again.....

I am so tired of waiting 

I don’t know what to say it is I am surprised about Lots of things here as we came to transparency system and new place to start our life at 

I said it and I will keep saying that I am really lost 

I approached a lot of my friends lawyers and they told they don’t understand what is going in the Dept 

Hi guys, I heard people said the immi did some random email to Sept-Nov applicants stating that they will get back to the applicants soon. Is it true? What are the emails look like?

It's like april fool in September. Big lolipop from immigration. Anyway I didn't get any email applied in December.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Rencently we only have a few grant, on 20th September many applicants received email from immigration said that applications will be allocated shortly. Mostly they give applicants 28 days to lodge documents, so I guess that new applications may be viewed around 20th October or at the beginning of November.

According to our tracker, the last two grant were granted to backlogs files. Maybe now they focus on dealing with backlogs files, after that new files will starting.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, June said:

Rencently we only have a few grant, on 20th September many applicants received email from immigration said that applications will be allocated shortly. Mostly they give applicants 28 days to lodge documents, so I guess that new applications may be viewed around 20th October or at the beginning of November.

According to our tracker, the last two grant were granted to backlogs files. Maybe now they focus on dealing with backlogs files, after that new files will starting.

I am from 11-5-18 ☹️

Hi everyone, 

i want to say thank you to each one of you for the support and discussions. I got my 887 grant yesterday. I am certain that our SBS article and interview has made an impact on immigration one way or another. I was the guy in the second SBS article/interview. All in all it gave me a broader understanding of the supportive comments and not so supportive comments on SBS article. I hope you all hear about your cases soon and best of luck🙏🏾 

Applied 19-feb-18

1st contact 24 June 

1st complain in August 

2nd complain in Sept 

granted 4-0ct-19 (19+ months wait time)

Thank you again

it was long time coming 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, copy said:

Hi everyone, 

i want to say thank you to each one of you for the support and discussions. I got my 887 grant yesterday. I am certain that our SBS article and interview has made an impact on immigration one way or another. I was the guy in the second SBS article/interview. All in all it gave me a broader understanding of the supportive comments and not so supportive comments on SBS article. I hope you all hear about your cases soon and best of luck🙏🏾 

Applied 19-feb-18

1st contact 24 June 

1st complain in August 

2nd complain in Sept 

Thank you again

it was long time coming 

Congratulations! Enjoy your golden moment!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, copy said:

Hi everyone, 

Applied 19-feb-18

1st contact 24 June 

1st complain in August 

2nd complain in Sept 

Thank you again

it was long time coming 

Many Congrats💐

• Like 1

Hi everyone, 
i want to say thank you to each one of you for the support and discussions. I got my 887 grant yesterday. I am certain that our SBS article and interview has made an impact on immigration one way or another. I was the guy in the second SBS article/interview. All in all it gave me a broader understanding of the supportive comments and not so supportive comments on SBS article. I hope you all hear about your cases soon and best of luck[emoji1488] 
Applied 19-feb-18
1st contact 24 June 
1st complain in August 
2nd complain in Sept 
Thank you again
it was long time coming 

Congratulations mate. Enjoy the freedom. Thanks for the initiative. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, copy said:

Hi everyone, 

Applied 19-feb-18

1st contact 24 June 

1st complain in August 

2nd complain in Sept 

Thank you again

it was long time coming 

Congrats. Enjoy your grant.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, WANGS said:

Hi @GS2604, could u pls show us how u have generated Hap ID after lodging 887 visa application. Did u do it yourself from a immi account. It will really help all members in this forum. 

@WANGS as i have already mention that i create HAP id under 189 visa. Then i write a cover letter which i have attached in my new application.

48 minutes ago, GS2604 said:

@WANGS as i have already mention that i create HAP id under 189 visa. Then i write a cover letter which i have attached in my new application.

@GS2604, thanks, did u submit statutory declaration for baby's medical as I have seen few members in this forum who have submitted statutory declaration for baby's medical.

Hey Everyone,

Few quick questions,

All my documents are ready for 887 visa, but i have doubt about the following mentioned topics. If anyone has gone through this stage please let me know about this.

1. My 489 visa (STATE SPONSORED) will expire on 06 December 2021, my question is after applying for 887 visa will i get bridging visa straight away, even though my visa is still valid ?? If not then will i get it, is it automatic or do i have to apply for it. Can i visit India after getting the bridging visa ?

2. We just had our baby last month, i have got her visa grant letter by sending all her documents to department, what else they can ask for baby and is there anything which i can upload beforehand to avoid any cross check form CO ?? I am reading a lot about baby medical process, can please someone enlighten me about the procedure of doing it. 

Please help me seniors, your help will be highly appreciated !

On 9/24/2019 at 8:22 AM, serry said:

Hi Friends,

I have renewed the Passport of my 5 years old son.

I am going to upload it to my immiaccount 887 documents.

Apart from that, what-else needs to be done? 

Kindly guide please. thanks 

Hi friends,

May I have your suggestions about the query please:

I have renewed the Passport of my 5 years old son.

I am going to upload it to my immiaccount 887 documents.

Apart from that, what-else needs to be done? 

Kindly guide please. thanks 

Hi Guys- Quick question- While I was filling the online form for 887 do I need to do health examination again.  I have done my health examination when I got my 489 in 2016 and my wife did it recently after I applied for her 489 subsequent entrant visa.  I am the primary applicant for 887 and  my wife is secondary applicant.  Do I have to do health examination again ?  experts PLease suggest