887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hey, Petter Dutton,  why immigration will not be processing any application between Mid December to Mid February? What's happening within your Department?
They will be on holiday mode. Turst me it's happen during 489 as well. They need to hurry up before December otherwise processing time will be extened more. Lets see whats gonna happen.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maxzone said:

Immigration is not processing 887, they stuck on something else. We have huge backlog, it has to be cleared up. Increasing processing time will not help anyway, waiting line is getting bigger and bigger.  October stared nothing happening, immigration will not processing any application between Mid December to Mid February.  Don't know what's gonna happen. 

They don’t care 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ankit7775 said:

is there any one who was just need to do the medical test for baby ??

and waiting after medical done??, and not required any other documents...

Hi, 

I've been asked to do the medical of my baby on 19th September. We've done the medical very next day and still waiting for the decision. I applied on 6-Aug-2018. 

2 hours ago, Maxzone said:

Immigration is not processing 887, they stuck on something else. We have huge backlog, it has to be cleared up. Increasing processing time will not help anyway, waiting line is getting bigger and bigger.  October stared nothing happening, immigration will not processing any application between Mid December to Mid February.  Don't know what's gonna happen. 

That’s correct mate. Undoubtedly we are getting struck for longer time around 18-20 months. Many people in this forum are not interested in time delays they are more eager in baby medical, English requirement , centre link benefit and so on. If you have any suggestions let us know even we can go legal way by paying money  from our pocket. 

1 hour ago, SUDIP said:

Hi Ankit

What is the status of your Baby's Health requirement on IMMI account.

Make sure you have send Signed copy of E-mdical Consent form and Medical Certificate from GP through email.

I am on same boat. Submitted on 12th July and waiting.

Thanks

Sudip

hi SUDIP

what is E-medical consent form??

can you share here , i don't know about it

13 minutes ago, Nizam said:

That’s correct mate. Undoubtedly we are getting struck for longer time around 18-20 months. Many people in this forum are not interested in time delays they are more eager in baby medical, English requirement , centre link benefit and so on. If you have any suggestions let us know even we can go legal way by paying money  from our pocket. 

Unfortunately legal support will not help because the department is not doing anything illegal, they are within their rights, and processing time is under their control. Support through the media or our local MP's is the best way to get attention about the frustrations faced by 887 applicants. We cannot make assumptions about the department, I am sure the CO's are only doing their jobs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SUDIP said:

Hi Ankit

What is the status of your Baby's Health requirement on IMMI account.

Make sure you have send Signed copy of E-mdical Consent form and Medical Certificate from GP through email.

I am on same boat. Submitted on 12th July and waiting.

Thanks

Sudip

it shows 

Health clearance provided- NO ACTION REQUIRED

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

40 minutes ago, nudgee said:

They have given us Lollypop ...called 'wait ....wait...wait...

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Hope said:

Hi sudip, 

when did they sent you that consent form ? 

and when did you send that back?

i am exactly in the same position 

They sent me 21st June 2019 and Uploaded to my IMMI account on 12th July 2019. Then realised i have send them by email. So i send both  E-Medical Consent form and Certificate from GP to them. Now Health check Status of my Baby on IMMI is Document updated on 26th Sept.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Megrand1 said:

Only the court can probably help us. No other way to beat them up

Can we approach it in a legal way? If that so it vl be great . The applicants before us haven’t done any thing to change circumstances so we are facing worst . We should initiate change it vl be good for people who are going to apply or recently applied. If not just hold urself and talk things which no way going to change process time. Thanks 

31 minutes ago, Nizam said:

Can we approach it in a legal way? If that so it vl be great . The applicants before us haven’t done any thing to change circumstances so we are facing worst . We should initiate change it vl be good for people who are going to apply or recently applied. If not just hold urself and talk things which no way going to change process time. Thanks 

I suppose we need an immigration lawyer not an agent, first.

Then, we should know how much it is.

Third, we have to do fundraising to pay the lawyer.

The issue is that people are not ready and prefer waiting

47 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

I suppose we need an immigration lawyer not an agent, first.

Then, we should know how much it is.

Third, we have to do fundraising to pay the lawyer.

The issue is that people are not ready and prefer waiting

Yes I know people prefer waiting. They don’t want change any thing but need everything should change and fix by itself. If we can get applicants who interested then we can approach lawyer. I think every one should take this seriously even though they applied recently as it get down the waiting time for all. 

On 9/5/2019 at 11:06 AM, Doman said:

I think I have to give up. Let's trust your guys suggestion. I will recall my comments after 5 months. We had lots of people previously tried your suggestions by asking those questions from immigration . But what was the outcome? Every months the processing time is increased? We even had the petition signed by 2500 people, what was the outcome? Anyway. I have been waiting for 15 months, and looks like sadly I have to wait another 6 months. All the best with every once's application.

Pondering if its a right time...

Lets recall my post from September. I suggested legal action before but lots of people in this forum didn't accompany. If you guys really want to speed up the applications, you need to do something

• Like 2

Hello. Just a silent follower here.

Applied 887 : feb 13 2018

1st contact: march 2019 asked for an updated afp

2nd contact : july 2019 and asked for afp again and more payslip and bank statement and superannuation

October 2019 visa granted.

Its been a long wait.  But finally we got it. I jope everyone gets their visas soon. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Matti said:

2nd contact : july 2019 and asked for afp again and more payslip and bank statement and superannuation

Its been a long wait.  But finally we got it. I jope everyone gets their visas soon. 

Who's the CO?

1 hour ago, Matti said:

Congrats.....

1 hour ago, Matti said:

did not you give them payslips at the beginning ? if any payslip have couple of hours sort do they accept it?

2 hours ago, Matti said:

Congrats.  Enjoy your grant. 

9 hours ago, Nizam said:

Mate, this group is help everyone n give ear n eyes to everyone. Processing is common issue for everyone, however processing time stage for people who have completed all their documentation part and if people who wants their documents upto date which further prevents any delay in processing.

No offence, every person has different set of priorities and liabilities/responsibilities.