887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

28 minutes ago, bjouana said:

Hello All,

We launched this website over the weekend and thought it might have some useful information for people moving to Adelaide.

Please feel free to share with friends and family who are moving in the future.

I don't have access to share on 489 forums so if anyone has that access, please share there as well.

https://www.lifeinadelaide.com.au/

Cheers

Awesome information; thanks for sharing🤩👍

1 hour ago, Freddy said:

1-5 days

1 hour ago, Hope said:

Guys how long will take to get bridging visa B 

Hi mate just wondering your bridging visa carry any condition from 489 visa or its no condition(vevo check)? When bridging visa become active and 489 expired 

28 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Hi mate just wondering your bridging visa carry any condition from 489 visa or its no condition(vevo check)? When bridging visa become active and 489 expired 

My 489 will be expired in couple of weeks 

i need to go for a month at least 

Hi everyone,

I will be applying for 887 in a month and I have a question in regards to police certificates. I will need to obtain 4 pcc from 4 counties so it will take a lot of time and money. From what I see, the waiting times right now are 19-22 months. So is it better to upload police checks a couple of months after I submit main documents? So I don't have to obtain them twice after they expire. Or is it better to upload them right away and then upload them again after they expire? Would really appreciate your opinion. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I will be applying for 887 in a month and I have a question in regards to police certificates. I will need to obtain 4 pcc from 4 counties so it will take a lot of time and money. From what I see, the waiting times right now are 19-22 months. So is it better to upload police checks a couple of months after I submit main documents? So I don't have to obtain them twice after they expire. Or is it better to upload them right away and then upload them again after they expire? Would really appreciate your opinion. Thanks!
You can upload your documents anytime you want. Make sure you upload them before your case officer assigned. All the best for your application.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Nomz said:

What about you

17/05/2019- Co Wilson - request (Evid of employment: copy of payslips for claimed period,contract, superannuation,Tax Assessment Notice) 19/06/2019 - CO Katherine- request (Advise how you were financially supported whilst unemployed, bank statment and payment summery)

22 hours ago, SJay said:

hi @Doman what were your reasons if you don't mind sharing and for how long you took to settle in a regional area. I stayed 2.5 months in CBD before moving to Regional, only because I was afraid of settling by myself when landed in Australia and stayed at my cousin's place. 

On 10/7/2019 at 7:42 PM, Doman said:

Hey mate,

It happened to me last year. I have received both email and phone calls from the Visa Cancellation Department. They were asking why I have stayed out of regional area for a some period of time. Your answer is very crucial and it might change your visa outcome. I strongly suggest to consult with a lawyer before to reply to immigration.It worth to spend a  few horehounds of dollars to get a few pieces of right advice from experienced people for your case.

11 hours ago, Max said:

Hey Legend, 

is that true that you were asked to answer why you stood the only 4weeks on none regional area?
if this is the case, are they asking you to convince them why you did that?
and if they sent you the cancellation of your VISA 489?
even tho,  if you stood 4 weeks in none regional but you are eligible to apply for another visa they are not going to send you cancellation letter are they?
cheers 

No they are not asking to convince just asked for the residence evidence