887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

18 hours ago, Soni said:

Hi @Bern83

Did you apply Hap ID before CO contacted you? How did you generate Hap ID..

Hi Soni,

No, I didn't, the CO created the HAP ID for me when they contacted me and I arranged medicals and declaration from my immi account link.  I know other people on the forum requested for them to create one through the complaints form online.

Guys quick question for indian guys who applied for PCC while in australia-  How much time does it take for PCC to arrive after u apply in VFS ??  Do i have to give them original passport ? if yes is that safe to give vfs original passport- Expert advise please

16 hours ago, Yuvi said:

It's very simple, you can get stat Dec from any post office. Just need to fill the basic details details and it certified by GP or local police station.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I lived in an Airbnb the moment I arrived Australia, I booked the room for 3 days under Airbnb but have extended my stay for almost 2 months as the host was very kind to me. This extended accommodation was based on a verbal/sms/email agreement, no bookings done over the Airbnb app, I am still in contact with the host and we lived a suburb away from each other. I made a letter that explains all our communication and agreement, including screenshots of our texts and printed out the email for our conversations as well. I told my host about it and explained to her that it might be needed as a proof of residency, she's willing to sign it as well.

Is this considered as a proof that I have stayed in her address? 

Anyway, just wanna ask if did you guys update your CO when you got here? like contacting them and tell them your address. My friend (under 489) stayed in the CBD when he got here and informed the CO about it. CO was not happy about it. 😬

I lived in an Airbnb the moment I arrived Australia, I booked the room for 3 days under Airbnb but have extended my stay for almost 2 months as the host was very kind to me. This extended accommodation was based on a verbal/sms/email agreement, no bookings done over the Airbnb app, I am still in contact with the host and we lived a suburb away from each other. I made a letter that explains all our communication and agreement, including screenshots of our texts and printed out the email for our conversations as well. I told my host about it and explained to her that it might be needed as a proof of residency, she's willing to sign it as well.
Is this considered as a proof that I have stayed in her address? 
Anyway, just wanna ask if did you guys update your CO when you got here? like contacting them and tell them your address. My friend (under 489) stayed in the CBD when he got here and informed the CO about it. CO was not happy about it. [emoji51]
Well mate I have the same situation. Even I mentioned in my application about my stay.
Finger crossed. You can't predict now let's go with the flow and hope for the best.

Guys quick question for indian guys who applied for PCC while in australia-  How much time does it take for PCC to arrive after u apply in VFS ??  Do i have to give them original passport ? if yes is that safe to give vfs original passport- Expert advise please
You need to send your original passports to VFS. They usually take 2 weeks but time frame depends upon case to case. The safe way I used send it through express post, which is trackable.

1 minute ago, Yuvi said:

You need to send your original passports to VFS. They usually take 2 weeks but time frame depends upon case to case. The safe way I used send it through express post, which is trackable.

I will directly go to their office. I have booked the appointment and will visit personally

• Like 1

Dear All  Fellows ,

I need an advise 

I was blessed with baby while I was on 489, I have filed 887 since 9 months , at the time of submitting application . They didn’t ask me to submit medical of my baby like I can’t generate HAP ID for my baby . Can I initiate the medical for my baby at my own ? Like what’s procedure to adopt because case officer is asking everyone to do it and it’s causing delay. 

Can someone share the experience to carry out medical while we can’t generate HAP ID? 

regards

7 hours ago, Akie said:

When applying for PCC  is it safe to give vfs original passport ??? - Expert advise please 

VFS will not keep your passport for PCC; all you have to do is take a copy of your passport and get it attested by JP and submit that with your application to VFS.

VFS takes passport only when you apply for new passport i..e in case of renewal of passport etc.

• Like 1

VFS will not keep your passport for PCC; all you have to do is take a copy of your passport and get it attested by JP and submit that with your application to VFS.
VFS takes passport only when you apply for new passport i..e in case of renewal of passport etc.

Can we get the passport photocopy attested by pharmacist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Akie said:

6-7 days to get yourPCC  certificate. Also VFS site is self explanatory you can even browse that. If you are in Adelaide; staff in VFS office in Adelaide is very helpful and will answer all your questions. I have answered separately also that you do not need to submit your original passport; they will just vet it, all you need to give is certified copy of your passport (certified by JP).

• Like 1

6-7 days to get yourPCC  certificate. Also VFS site is self explanatory you can even browse that. If you are in Adelaide; staff in VFS office in Adelaide is very helpful and will answer all your questions. I have answered separately also that you do not need to submit your original passport; they will just vet it, all you need to give is certified copy of your passport (certified by JP).

Can we get the passport photocopy attested by pharmacist and then give it to them? I am in Melbourne

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Akie said:

Can we get the passport photocopy attested by pharmacist?

To be very candid i am not aware of that; but you can go to any library provided check times when JP is available, you can do that online or call them. 

11 minutes ago, Dee said:

To be very candid i am not aware of that; but you can go to any library provided check times when JP is available, you can do that online or call them. 

Hi Dee I am in Adelaide too...

Just want to check if we can get documents certified by JP 2-3 months before applying for 887?

Also is it suggested/beneficial to get PCC done by VFS or can we get it from India directly ?

• Like 1