887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 hours ago, Akie said:

Question to people who got the Grant !!  

Did u get your payslips attested/Certified by JP ?  I changed 1 employer within 2 years. In 1st company i worked for 8 months and now currently working in another company since 14 months full time. I have received salary slips from the accounts dept of the company.  Is it necessary to get the Salary Slips  and Bank statements attested ? 

my salary slip shows 164.67 hours per month as I get salary monthly. Is it ok ??  @Simmie

Akie, please have a look at the FAQ list that you can find on page 1477 of this forum. To get there easily, scroll to the top of this page.  Click on 'page 1556 of 1556' and type in 1477. Look for the post of Helloman. Hope it will answer some of your questions. 

In regards to your question, it is not necessary to get everything attested as these days colour scans are of a really good quality generally. If you feel/see that the scans are not of a great quality I recommend to get your documents certified by a JP. 

1 hour ago, Jeremy said:

hi guys,

question from a friend: wife's passport will expire next Feb which means less than 6 month, and issuing a new one will take more than 2 month, does this be an issue?

Passport validity should be 6 months so its better to renew as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Hi Experts, 

I have moved to a new place in the same area over the last weekend and this is after the 887 application. I understand I need to submit the updated Form 80 and AFP. 

Just want to know whether I need to submit any other residential evidence for the new address as well, this is after the 887 application? and any other documentation that I have to submit? 

2 hours ago, Stellajane said:

14 grants so far in October. (according to our tracker of course)

For me it means that our CO's are on schedule.

We had 19 in July, 19 in August and 30 in September.

I'm guessing we'll see another 10-15 coming in this month.

Fingers crossed! Good luck to all.

Hi mate,  there's no big movement currently, only dripping granted..... ABC 'insiders' program just had Labor Minister  discussing reasons behind immigtation delays over the weekend. But Peter Dutton is very powerful right now, no one can move him away...

Hi all

Greetings for the day !

We (my self - Lalit and my wife Shilpa) have just received our PR grant golden mail 🙂 

Thanks a ton for your support, great job dear all.

Applied on 01st August 2018.

Direct grant on 15th October 2019.

CO Mr Wilson.

* Updated our AFP last month on 25th Sept 2019, have constantly updated our change of address in Feb 2019 and passport details mid 2019 earlier in our immi account.

Did these as and when changes occurred. All this before any request was raised by Immi.  

Hope this helps, please update our Excel. 

Many thanks once again and wishing all quick grant and a great future ahead.

Cheers Lalit and Shilpa 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Akie said:

Question to people who got the Grant !!  

Did u get your payslips attested/Certified by JP ?  I changed 1 employer within 2 years. In 1st company i worked for 8 months and now currently working in another company since 14 months full time. I have received salary slips from the accounts dept of the company.  Is it necessary to get the Salary Slips  and Bank statements attested ? 

my salary slip shows 164.67 hours per month as I get salary monthly. Is it ok ??  @Simmie

Hello Akie 

My husband was the main applicant and we did not get pay slip or group certificate certified.. u may ask these questions from the experts of the group who have. Been supporting me always . 

• Like 1

Hi all
Greetings for the day !
We (my self - Lalit and my wife Shilpa) have just received our PR grant golden mail [emoji846] 
CO Mr Wilson.
* Updated our AFP last month on 25th Sept 2019, have constantly updated our change of address in Feb 2019 and passport details mid 2019 earlier in our immi account.
Did these as and when changes occurred. All this before any request was raised by Immi.  
Cheers Lalit and Shilpa 

Thanks for updating us, party time for you, enjoy :)

2 hours ago, Lalit said:

Hi all

Greetings for the day !

We (my self - Lalit and my wife Shilpa) have just received our PR grant golden mail 🙂 

CO Mr Wilson.

Cheers Lalit and Shilpa 

Congrats mate. Enjoy your grant.