887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

11 hours ago, Akie said:

What should I write for 25, 26 and 27 ?   For 27 do I have to give the details of the date when my wife landed in australia ?   What should we write for Q 25 ?    Experts who got the grant please advise. 

image.png.26860f7a6a129d59b7c2183031905609.png

25. Migration 

27. Your arrival date in your from and your wife's details in her form.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 10:33 PM, Akie said:

Guys quick question for indian guys who applied for PCC while in australia-  How much time does it take for PCC to arrive after u apply in VFS ??  Do i have to give them original passport ? if yes is that safe to give vfs original passport- Expert advise please

Yes it is safe 

two times I did 

when I applied 887 and again when after 887 applied and visit India after that again 

no worries about it 

18 hours ago, Akie said:

Guys quick question- My wife recently got 489 and now she has joined me here in australia.  I am compiling docs for 887 now.  Do i have to add her name in the electricity bills/gas bills/ rental agreement ?  Also do i have to upload the joint bank account summary as well ??  or is there something more that I have to show that she lives with me here? 

Also she got her PCC  in june 2019. She came recently to australia and did not travel back to india or anywere. Do i have to apply for her PCC again in june 2020  ?  Experts advise please 

Hello experts !!! Can anyone comment on my query here please ?  Experts advise needed. 

On 10/12/2019 at 1:36 AM, Akie said:

Guys quick question- My wife recently got 489 and now she has joined me here in australia.  I am compiling docs for 887 now.  Do i have to add her name in the electricity bills/gas bills/ rental agreement ?  Also do i have to upload the joint bank account summary as well ??  or is there something more that I have to show that she lives with me here? 

Also she got her PCC  in june 2019. She came recently to australia and did not travel back to india or anywere. Do i have to apply for her PCC again in june 2020  ?  Experts advise please 

Hi Alkie,

if you are the main applicant, you dont need to have your wife's name in utility bills. But joint account is always recommended regardless who is the main applicant. suggest upload a joint account to your application.

What I did in my application, I created a photo pack showing my my enjoyment moment of my life with my wife for the past 10 years. I then changed it to pdf file and uploaded into my account. I am sure that was one of our reason's for direct grant.

RE PCC, if she came to Australia before June and she obtained the PCC in June, you don't need to renew her PCC. However, once you submit the application, you might be better to renew them every 6 months to be on the safe side. Honestly, if you are submitting your application, you don't need to worry abut the PCC at this stage. You will do after some time.

All the best,

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Doman said:

Hi Alkie,

if you are the main applicant, you dont need to have your wife's name in utility bills. But joint account is always recommended regardless who is the main applicant. suggest upload a joint account to your application.

What I did in my application, I created a photo pack showing my my enjoyment moment of my life with my wife for the past 10 years. I then changed it to pdf file and uploaded into my account. I am sure that was one of our reason's for direct grant.

RE PCC, if she came to Australia before June and she obtained the PCC in June, you don't need to renew her PCC. However, once you submit the application, you might be better to renew them every 6 months to be on the safe side. Honestly, if you are submitting your application, you don't need to worry abut the PCC at this stage. You will do after some time.

All the best,

My wife came to Australia in Sept 2019 but she got her PCC in June 2019 when I applied for her 489. Do I have to apply again for PCC next year? @Doman

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Silent follower.

Thank you to everyone on this forum you are all amazing. The support I felt through here was overpowering. 

Applied 25th March 2018

1st Contact 7th May 2019, updated UK Police Clearance, Partners form 80.

2nd Contact 6th June 2019, Partners Police Clearance.

Updated Immigration on partner relationship status in May 2019 as my partner had to go back to Ireland. Immigration then asked for her Aus PCC and her form 80. 

2 written complaints/feedback and 3 phone calls to immigration.

887 visa granted 9th of October 2019

Best of luck to everybody waiting.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Hi friends,

Please help me answer my question

Have you lived more than one specified regional area in the last two years?

I stay NSW Same Regional for two years but I stay 3 diffrent address,

If i choose answer  ' No'  I not able to update three address

If i choose answer 'Yes'  i am worried I am not stay more than one reginal area

Please help me answer my Question , Thanks

Seems to be a never ending wait [emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Darwinite said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Silent follower.

Thank you to everyone on this forum you are all amazing. The support I felt through here was overpowering. 

Applied 25th March 2018

1st Contact 7th May 2019, updated UK Police Clearance, Partners form 80.

2nd Contact 6th June 2019, Partners Police Clearance.

Updated Immigration on partner relationship status in May 2019 as my partner had to go back to Ireland. Immigration then asked for her Aus PCC and her form 80. 

2 written complaints/feedback and 3 phone calls to immigration.

887 visa granted 9th of October 2019

Best of luck to everybody waiting.

Congratulations!

11 hours ago, Rama said:

Hi friends,

Please help me answer my question

Have you lived more than one specified regional area in the last two years?

I stay NSW Same Regional for two years but I stay 3 diffrent address,

If i choose answer  ' No'  I not able to update three address

If i choose answer 'Yes'  i am worried I am not stay more than one reginal area

Please help me answer my Question , Thanks

I answered "no" even though I live in 3 different places in the same regional area. They will figure that out on your last 10 years addresses anyways, you will be able to enter all the addresses later on the application.  I think this question either way is ok 

• Thanks 1

REPOSTINg ! Can anyone help here

Thanks to all the people in this group specialy  @Bern83sunny  @Russki @Tt2@Stellajane thanks for ur support

The most awaited email guysssss...

Granted granted granted

Application date 3rd april 2018

First contact 5 june 2019

Asked for kids medical age 3 and 2 

Granted 

14th oct 2019 @ 10:15

Co regina.

All who are still waiting will stay in my prayers stay blessed 

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Simmie said:

Thanks to all the people in this group specialy @bern83 sunny  @Russki @Tt2@Stellajane thanks for ur support

The most awaited email guysssss...

Granted granted granted

Application date 3rd april 2018

First contact 5 june 2019

Asked for kids medical age 3 and 2 

Granted 

14th oct 2019 @ 10:15

Co regina.

All who are still waiting will stay in my prayers stay blessed 

Awesome! Congratulations!! Told ya you'll be next!!! Whoop whoop.!!!

Also means that there is one less blocking my pathway...🙂