887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Thanks to all the people in this group specialy@bern83 sunny  [mention=2871]Russki[/mention] [mention=3100]Tt2[/mention][mention=4046]Stellajane[/mention] thanks for ur support
The most awaited email guysssss...
Granted granted granted
Application date 3rd april 2018
First contact 5 june 2019
Asked for kids medical age 3 and 2 
Granted 
14th oct 2019 @ 10:15
Co regina.
All who are still waiting will stay in my prayers stay blessed 

What a fantastic start of the week, congratulations mate!
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Simmie said:

Thanks to all the people in this group specialy @bern83 sunny  @Russki @Tt2@Stellajane thanks for ur support

Granted granted granted

Granted 

Co regina.

Fantastic, congrats

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Akie said:

REPOSTINg ! Can anyone help here

Guys quick question- My wife recently got 489 and now she has joined me here in australia.  I am compiling docs for 887 now.  Do i have to add her name in the electricity bills/gas bills/ rental agreement ?  Also do i have to upload the joint bank account summary as well ??  or is there something more that I have to show that she lives with me here? 

Also she got her PCC  in june 2019. She came recently to australia and did not travel back to india or anywere. Do i have to apply for her PCC again in june 2020  ?  Experts advise please 

1. Its always more helpful to add your partner's name in all the documents like lease, electricity bills, bank account etc. Also she can also have individual bills like phone, australian license. etc. which would prove her stay in Australia. Again its not mandatory but joint bills are helpful as these days immigration is scrutinizing all the cases.

2. PCC is valid for 1 year so please do the math and accordingly apply or not apply for one. If you already have one which is not expired then in my mind its safe to use that.

Thanks 

1 minute ago, Dee said:

1. Its always more helpful to add your partner's name in all the documents like lease, electricity bills, bank account etc. Also she can also have individual bills like phone, australian license. etc. which would prove her stay in Australia. Again its not mandatory but joint bills are helpful as these days immigration is scrutinizing all the cases.

2. PCC is valid for 1 year so please do the math and accordingly apply or not apply for one. If you already have one which is not expired then in my mind its safe to use that.

Thanks 

@Dee Thanks mate much appreciated. I have PM'd you as well . Cheers 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Simmie said:

Thanks to all the people in this group specialy @bern83 sunny  @Russki @Tt2@Stellajane thanks for ur support

Granted granted granted

Granted 

Co regina.

Congrats and enjoy..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

@Stellajane  Hi mate, 

Could i ask you about healthcare card,  are 489 holders eligible to apply any healthcare card? Thx

You are only eligible for a medicare card from the day you apply for your 887. For that, you will need to go into the medicare office with your IMMI bridging visa grant notification letter (which will be sent to you per email the day you applied for your 887) and your passport. You will them receive your interim medicare card until your 887 is granted. The interim medicare card is only valid for 1 year, but medicare will automatically send you a new one close to expiry date. No issues there.

For centrelink benefits you will need to wait until you get granted your 887 PR visa to be able to claim any benefits and for that waiting times apply again. For example: minimum 1 year waiting time to be able to claim family tax benefit A.

For now, on your 489 visa you can apply for any private health insurance, no problem there but just be sure you apply for the correct private health insurance that complies with your 489. Meaning that you get a private health insurance for temporary residents and not for permanent residents.

Hope that clarifies your query.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

You are only eligible for a medicare card from the day you apply for your 887. For that, you will need to go into the medicare office with your IMMI bridging visa grant notification letter (which will be sent to you per email the day you applied for your 887) and your passport. You will them receive your interim medicare card until your 887 is granted. The interim medicare card is only valid for 1 year, but medicare will automatically send you a new one close to expiry date. No issues there.

For centrelink benefits you will need to wait until you get granted your 887 PR visa to be able to claim any benefits and for that waiting times apply again. For example: minimum 1 year waiting time to be able to claim family tax benefit A.

For now, on your 489 visa you can apply for any private health insurance, no problem there but just be sure you apply for the correct private health insurance that complies with your 489. Meaning that you get a private health insurance for temporary residents and not for permanent residents.

Hope that clarifies your query.

Thanks mate, really  nice 🤸‍♂️.🚴‍♀️

5 hours ago, Simmie said:

Thanks to all the people in this group specialy  @Bern83sunny  @Russki @Tt2@Stellajane thanks for ur support

Granted granted granted

Granted 

Co regina.

Can someone please update the spreadsheet.. for me  and pls share the spreadsheet i want to see my name under green color lol

• Like 1

Hello Guys,

I am a silent follower of this amazing group and would like to inform that we’ve finally received our most precious “GRANT” this morning.

Applied date: 28 July 2018

Direct Grant: 14 October 2019

CO: Wilson

I hope everyone whose also waiting will get their PR grants soon. Cheers!

God Bless.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, JCOS01 said:

Hello Guys,

I am a silent follower of this amazing group and would like to inform that we’ve finally received our most precious “GRANT” this morning.

God Bless.

Congratulations 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JCOS01 said:

Hello Guys,

God Bless.

congrats

• Like 1

On 10/13/2019 at 1:00 PM, Akie said:

My wife came to Australia in Sept 2019 but she got her PCC in June 2019 when I applied for her 489. Do I have to apply again for PCC next year? @Doman

If she stayed in India from June to September, you will need to obtain a new PCC. Suggest to obtain a new PCC somewhere around March 2020. Your application will not be opened in the next 6 month for sure.

33 minutes ago, Doman said:

If she stayed in India from June to September, you will need to obtain a new PCC. Suggest to obtain a new PCC somewhere around March 2020. Your application will not be opened in the next 6 month for sure.

I beleive PCC is valid for 1 year and that will complete in june 2020. Should I apply for her new PCC in May 2020 or march ? @Doman

3 hours ago, JCOS01 said:

Hello Guys,

God Bless.

Congrats.  Enjoy your grant. 

Question to people who got the Grant !!  

Did u get your payslips attested/Certified by JP ?  I changed 1 employer within 2 years. In 1st company i worked for 8 months and now currently working in another company since 14 months full time. I have received salary slips from the accounts dept of the company.  Is it necessary to get the Salary Slips  and Bank statements attested ? 

my salary slip shows 164.67 hours per month as I get salary monthly. Is it ok ??  @Simmie