887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Lalit said:

Hi all

Greetings for the day !

We (my self - Lalit and my wife Shilpa) have just received our PR grant golden mail 🙂 

Thanks a ton for your support, great job dear all.

Applied on 01st August 2018.

Direct grant on 15th October 2019.

CO Mr Wilson.

* Updated our AFP last month on 25th Sept 2019, have constantly updated our change of address in Feb 2019 and passport details mid 2019 earlier in our immi account.

Did these as and when changes occurred. All this before any request was raised by Immi.  

Hope this helps, please update our Excel. 

Many thanks once again and wishing all quick grant and a great future ahead.

Cheers Lalit and Shilpa 

Fantastic, congrats, great to see August grants!!

Congratulations to all who got their grants ...immi processing files but their speed is not satisfactory..still too many files in the backlog which need to be processed specially those who applied btw April and June  they are waiting after first contact  but dontknow when this wait gonna finish

1 minute ago, amina umar said:

thanks for your information..i would like to ask than what document we can provide for partner residential prove???

Lease agreement, utility bills, rates notices on both names.

Invoices for your partner on his/her name.

Drivers license of your partner showing his/her address.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Maninder said:

It’s just me or Anyone else noticed that mostly only silent followers been getting grants 

I do not really think our latest grants were only silent followers. We had a few really overdue files assessed this month from some 'active' members (which is great). And secondly, a lot of people have put themselves on the tracker but are not necessarily an 'active' member on this forum. If they get their grant they usually come forward as 'a silent follower'. 

• Like 4

Maybe because the rest of us talk too much nonesense!
Nonsense!!! Strange!! All of us here for a mission is to get our PR. Immigration is not providing any update regarding our application. That's why we share our thought, I know it's not gonna help us anyway. We here to get some updates, nothing else. If eveyone got their PR within couple of month no one bother to sign up here. I believe most of us got so many things to do in a daily life. We manage some time to check the forum on a daily basis. It’s pathatic some people got offended by too many post.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 3