887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, KC01 said:

Grant.

Hi everyone,

I just got the email from immi. I received my direct grant Today. Applied 21Nov 2018 and received 26 Feb 2020. 

I will give you more info when I reach home  I am at work now.

thank you everyone 

Congratulation, finally some movement... 

6 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Congratulation, finally some movement... 

7 minutes ago, KC01 said:

Grant.

Hi everyone,

I just got the email from immi. I received my direct grant Today. Applied 21Nov 2018 and received 26 Feb 2020. 

thank you everyone 

Congratulations !! Please give us more info. Didn't you attend for a medical examination ? How many family members are there ? 

It’s like immigration tossing bone 🦴 so to calm everyone nerves happy for him but what about all of us who are struggling every day

its like we see you but we don’t care 🤷‍♂️ kind of attitude hope immigration can feel our pain and understand what situation we all are in 

and 
I just got refused for 2 more jobs as I don’t have residency 

Grant.

Hi everyone,
thank you everyone 
Wow great news, my one is on the way I guess.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/10/2019 at 9:28 PM, Nakul Gautam said:

I filled nothing here, spouse is already added before. No option for spouse as well. Lets wait what other says. However I have included parents in form 80. If we add in non-accompanying members it will ask for 10 years residential address etc for family members which I think is not relevant 

How did you fill this ? I am at the same stage and I think we have to mention only children details here as we added spouse details before. All other siblings and parents should be in "Other" family members

Team, 

Can I upload Police clearance after 1 year or so, after applying 887 ? Because if we upload at the submit, I think it will get expired and there is a probability that CO's will ask us to renew it isn't it ? 

/Thanks, 
You can do that, but make sure you upload it before case officer pick your file.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

I strongly believe case officers are not stopping us to give the grant. They are just following the order which was set by their team lead of skilled migration visas. He is the only one who will have more access to speak to Alan Tudge and Peter Dutton. All this drama is being created by Alan Tudge or peter Dutton. We have to blame/curse either one of them. Blaming case officers is of no use.

Edited by March9th2019
  • Like 1

we really need some actions, I lose patient, I wish I live in VIC and I will go to Alan Tudge office to make an appointment to speak with him in person or at least speak to his assistance to ensure our voice is heard. These people don't normally respond to emails 

Edited by nudgee