887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

16 minutes ago, May3rd said:

Hi Guys 

We just got our direct grant.

Applied on 3rd May 2017

Direct grant on 9th May 2017

Background: My partner was the primary applicant. We submitted all possible documents at the outset.

This included work contracts, payslips, and bank statements for both of us as we had both fulfilled the employment conditions.

In addition we also submitted lease agreements and utility bills. When we first moved to Aus we were living with our family and supported the residence requirements with a statutory declaration and car registration.

No medicals were requested for both.

No ielts scores were requested for the secondary applicant as we submitted university transcripts to prove that 5 years of secondary education was completed in English.

Pcc for both India and Australia were provided as we went overseas for a holiday for a little over 4 weeks.

Wishing you all the best and thank you for your advice.

Congrats buddy...

33 minutes ago, May3rd said:

Hi Guys 

Applied on 3rd May 2017

Background: My partner was the primary applicant. We submitted all possible documents at the outset.

This included work contracts, payslips, and bank statements for both of us as we had both fulfilled the employment conditions.

In addition we also submitted lease agreements and utility bills. When we first moved to Aus we were living with our family and supported the residence requirements with a statutory declaration and car registration.

No ielts scores were requested for the secondary applicant as we submitted university transcripts to prove that 5 years of secondary education was completed in English.

Pcc for both India and Australia were provided as we went overseas for a holiday for a little over 4 weeks.

Congratulations mate!!!! 

On 08/08/2017 at 9:47 PM, May21 said:

on the immi account , it says no medical needed,,, but im just thinking that this note is a regular replied from the system after submitting application,, till now i didnt reciv any call from CO or any changes on my application status,,, im just wondering if i will submit vaccination summary since birth, will help not to have medical or on the other hand might affect the application because it is not a requirement on the attach section of the application... please enlighten me on this thqanks

If your child was born here , they will ask about it. You need to apply for your child medical on immi account and do it earlier to prevent waisting your time.

you should go to my medical and apply.

12 hours ago, ricky21232 said:

Hi  Refused visa,

Thank you for sharing this useful information.

You said 4 weeks per year acceptable, however how they count 1 year Jan to Dec Or from the day you arrived in Australia till next year?

I'm going to apply 887 soon, please advise.

It sould be within a 12 month period

19 hours ago, May3rd said:

Hi Guys 

Applied on 3rd May 2017

Did you got grant in 7 Days?
And second question Medical is not required?
Did you attach any document with statutory declaration(Like for example any kind of bill from your family side?
Thanks

Edited by Avi

2 hours ago, Avi said:

Did you attach any document with statutory declaration(Like for example any kind of bill from your family side?
Thanks

I think he wrote may by mistake. He got his grant yesterday after 3 months and 8 days.

2 hours ago, Avi said:

Thanks

That makes sense.
But what about the others questions
1) Medical is not required?Should one wait for CO to ask or keep it handy in first place?
2)Did you attach any document with statutory declaration(Like for example any kind of bill from your family side?

2 hours ago, Avi said:

That makes sense.
But what about the others questions
1) Medical is not required?Should one wait for CO to ask or keep it handy in first place?
2)Did you attach any document with statutory declaration(Like for example any kind of bill from your family side?

Haha it would have been great if we got our grant in 7 days.. We got it on 9th August 2017.

1. When you check your application it will mention health has been finalized for this person. Its pretty expensive to do the medicals so dont do it unless the CO asks for it.

2. We did not attach any documents with the stat dec but did mention that our payslips and mobile bills have the address on it. 

Hi All,

I have updated the sheet with the visa lodged date. I haven't received my bridging visa letter (when i click on the bridging visa link i can't see the letter but only the acknowledgement letter). I have got my acknowledgement letter via my email. So, there is no problem with the email access. I called the immi asking about the same but they say they can see it on their end (don't know why it hasn't been shared with me). Has anyone faced anything like this? Can someone help me on this one please ?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Voz 

Hey Guys, I got 489 Visa ( State noimnated Orana) last year in june 2016 and I lived in Orana NSW (Dubbo) for 5 months and then I moved to Queensland in a regional area Toowoomba.

Would it be a problem in getting 887 visa later on as I moved interstate ?

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I submitted the application now 'Pressed Submit, and paid the fees', but i cant upload or attach any documents. Cant find the Link/Button to press.

I want to attach all my documents, Residence Evidence, Work Evidence, Police Clearance, Forms... ETC.

On my account is says: ''This applicant is not required to provide any evidence at this stage based on the information provided within the application. However, the department may request further information from this applicant at a later date''

But i havent actually updated a single document. What will happen next? Should i wait for them to open the attachment links for me? Or i should find the attachments links/buttons myself.

Thanks guys

1 hour ago, Benjayden said:

Greetings all anxious 887 applicants!

Finally we got our grant on the 15/8/17, below is the breakdown of our timeline

25/03/17 Applied 887

06/07/17 CO request for home country COC

28/07/17 COC submitted

15/08/17 887 granted

WHAT A WAIT !!!

Congrats...