887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 11/1/2017 at 9:44 PM, 03Aug2017 said:

I didn't upload  Rental  Docs, But I submitted My mobile bills and  Electricity bills for address proof

Thanks for confirming. I have a similar situation with one of the places I lived. I am trying to get statutory declaration from the person who shared accommodation .

In my case i spent 78 days out of Australia in two years. I over stayed 35days rather than 78days then applied 887. Successfully granted without any objection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi 887-Applied,

May I know when did you apply and when did you receive the grant?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Go contacted for the first time today by the case owner (Applied 16th of Aug). He/She requested a new AFP NPC that has the same exact name as my passport. It was my mistake at the first place to fill the form wrongly (Putting a shortened family name). Now i have submitted a new AFP NPC form, and hopefully i get it in a week. Then i will upload it and wait.

Hi All,

I am 489 and applied for 887 in June 2017. In Sep 2017 I got a query that provide info to prove secondary applicant has functional english because apparently her 7.5 bands in IELTS have expired and not valid.

To prove that I provided her Education documents but then got a response in Oct 2017 that her certificates are fine but nowhere it says that coureses were studied in English Medium. 

Trust me it was so damn frustating - So I got a certificate from the university and also my partner took PTE and got 71 in two days. 

Uploaded all docs last week and am waiting for the response - Have asked PTE to officially also send scores to DIBP - For functional english u just need 30 in PTE so we are good.

HOPING to receive the majic email soon.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY HAS GONE THROUGH SUCH EXPERIENCE.

ZULFIKAR

2 hours ago, zulfikar_72 said:

Hi All,

I am 489 and applied for 887 in June 2017. In Sep 2017 I got a query that provide info to prove secondary applicant has functional english because apparently her 7.5 bands in IELTS have expired and not valid.

To prove that I provided her Education documents but then got a response in Oct 2017 that her certificates are fine but nowhere it says that coureses were studied in English Medium. 

Trust me it was so damn frustating - So I got a certificate from the university and also my partner took PTE and got 71 in two days. 

Uploaded all docs last week and am waiting for the response - Have asked PTE to officially also send scores to DIBP - For functional english u just need 30 in PTE so we are good.

ZULFIKAR

It happened with me. We applied on 22 June 

then got co  on 20 sept and he asked English requirement for my wife. My wife booked her Pte test same day in Adelaide. She flied from cairns to Adelaide just for Pte test and we uploaded that Pte result on 23rd sept. Still waiting no reply.

7 hours ago, zulfikar_72 said:

Hi All,

ZULFIKAR

Hi Zulfikar 

it means I have to submit English test for my wife too. She did her ielts in end of 2015 when we were applying for her 489.  Now I just lodged 887 last month and while lodging 887 it says in the application that if your partner has submitted English test's results for 489 you don't need to provide. But looks like from your situation they would still ask for that. Please share your thoughts. 

Vikas