887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Great News from me guys!!!
I just got our Direct Grant few minutes back!!!!

Applied on 30th Sep
Direct Grant on 23rd Feb (After about 4 months and 23 Days). Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This Group and Group Members have been the best support and great help for me......

Hope all waiting members got their grants soon.
Hey Bunny, you are next, get ready for your Direct Grant :-)

image.thumb.png.fd311ca7d034c66e67f2afe079604cd1.png
Really happy for you Mary.. You were sooo worried.. At the end everything worked well.. congrats !!!

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, SRKNA said:

Hi everyone. I am new here. I am applying the 2nd week of March for 887. It is exact 2years of my arrival in Adelaide. I never went overseas in this two years. I am working as a casual worker for 18 months. The employer provided me the work reference letter stating that my working hr is up to 38hrs per week and salary is 1000 avg. The reference letter meet all the requirements of DIBP. But the problem is that I have only 35 payslips over 35hrs, some are even 45 50hrs; rest of them are around 30 32.

Do I need to provide 52 payslips or 10 to 15 38hrs payslips will do along with the reference letter?

Thanks for the support. 

Hi SRKNA

There is one member in this forum manage to get his grant with number of payslips less than 35 hrs in casual basis!

you may need to check his post in page 664 or 665, his name is GMAN92.

8 hours ago, Nimra86 said:

Thank you Heymate, I had the same question too.. one more thing is, I and my husband are moving to Adelaide, I am the primary applicant now.. however, my husband can fulfill the visa condition and apply for 887 as the primary applicant right?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Hi Nimra86,

You are right. You husband can fulfil the visa condition living and work both, and apply for 887 as the primary applicant.

40 minutes ago, Marry said:

Applied on 30th Sep
Direct Grant on 23rd Feb (After about 4 months and 23 Days). Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This Group and Group Members have been the best support and great help for me......

Congrats Marry.!! So happy to hear your goon news of direct grant.

Hi Everyone,
I was a silent reader of this forum. I have received the golden email yesterday.
Applied 31st of July 2017.
Case officer assigned and asked all the documents (even they were all attached) on 30th of October. I reorganized them and attached a couple of more residential docs and I sent email to case officer that most of the docs are attached to immi account.-Also send them additional docs notification from immi account.
Case officer contacted second time and asked additional docs on 12nd of December.Uploaded 2nd of January. -Partner English ability and regional residential address, however, I was on family sponsor visa and not required to live in the regional area. I emailed him again saying that my visa is family sponsored.I made a table of contents and attached all residential address docs again.
Visa Grant on 22nd of February.

It was very stressful times when I asked for additional docs while all of them already available on the application date. But finally granted. 
All of the information in this forum was so much helpful. I thank you for all of you to share your visa process and good luck in the future.
Congrats friend.. enjoy the freedom

Applied on 30th Sep

Mary what docs did u attach..

1 hour ago, Marry said:

Applied on 30th Sep

Hey Mary 

Congratulations !!!! That's the best news to start the weekend go home and celebrate :jiggy:You are so lucky to get a direct grant. Happy for u.

Thanks for your wish. Now my time of waiting. They will still take time to pick up Oct 1 and 2 applicants. But I feel it's not far away. Fingers crossed for a direct grant. 

• Like 1

HI, all   I am not main applicant (I am defector),  We applied 887 visa on 21 Sep in 2017 and First Co contacted to us 21 Jan 2018,  CO asked for my AFP (under English Name)  and submitted and still waiting 

I am wondering,  Do I need to stay in AU until Visa granted even I am not main applicant. Or Do main applicant only need to present in AU ?

When We applied it, we all were  in AU.

Because I need to flight  middle of March .  

if anybody knows about it  please let me know  

Thanks 

Edited 8 hour

2 minutes ago, KKang said:

HI, all   I am not main applicant (I am defector),  We applied 887 visa on 21 Sep in 2017 and First Co contacted to us 21 Jan 2018,  CO asked for my AFP (under English Name)  and submitted and still waiting 

I am wondering,  Do I need to stay in AU until Visa granted even I am not main applicant. Or Do main applicant only need to present in AU ?

When We applied it, we all were  in AU.

Because I need to flight  middle of March .  

if anybody knows about it  please let me know  

Thanks 

Edited 8 hour

You can leave Australia but in order for the VISA to be granted everyone on the application has to be in Australia. 

1 hour ago, SRKNA said:

I came to know from my friend that one of his relatives didn't get 887 because he was short of 730 days. He is on 489 and still have 7 months on it. Can he fulfill his 730 by this time and apply again for 887?

Can anyone tell me the answer, please? 

1 hour ago, Hcelgoog said:

Congratulations Marry, you deserve to start the celebration now as it is really hard to get direct grant nowadays !

can you please share your uploaded documents and any specific document that you think it might help to get direct grant?

I have just submitted my application last week.

1 hour ago, Ruben said:

That's Fantastic Marry,  great news  indeed, Ps : You may want to remove this image as it contains your personal information :)

I submitted Below Document:
1) Bank Statements 
2) Birth Certificates 
3) Passports
4) Driving License
5) Form 80 and 1221 (For myself and my Husband)
6) ID Cards
7) Job Contracts & Experience Letter
8) PayG
9) Salary Slips
10) Notice of Tax Assessment
11) Superannuation Statement
12) Kids School Certificates
13) Marriage Certificate
14) Police Certificates for myself and my Husband from Overseas as well as from Oz
15) Passport Sized Photos
16) Lease Contract
17) Bills (Electricity/Gas/Water)
18) House Rent Slips
19) Previous 489 Visa Copies
20) Husband's English Language Certificate from his College
21) My Resume 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Esra said:

Hi Everyone,

I was a silent reader of this forum. I have received the golden email yesterday.

Applied 31st of July 2017.

Case officer assigned and asked all the documents (even they were all attached) on 30th of October. I reorganized them and attached a couple of more residential docs and I sent email to case officer that most of the docs are attached to immi account.-Also send them additional docs notification from immi account.

Case officer contacted second time and asked additional docs on 12nd of December.Uploaded 2nd of January. -Partner English ability and regional residential address, however, I was on family sponsor visa and not required to live in the regional area. I emailed him again saying that my visa is family sponsored.I made a table of contents and attached all residential address docs again.

Visa Grant on 22nd of February.

It was very stressful times when I asked for additional docs while all of them already available on the application date. But finally granted. 

All of the information in this forum was so much helpful. I thank you for all of you to share your visa process and good luck in the future.

Congratulations Esra! What a happy day for you and your family! :):) All the stress and waiting is behind you now.

38 minutes ago, SRKNA said:

Can anyone tell me the answer, please? 

Hi SRKNA,

I am not an expert, but I can't see why not. He can apply for 887 up till the last day of his 489 visa validity. He will be issued bridging visa on application and can stay in Australia legally waiting for decision...

Anyone knows otherwise? :) 

Hi Guys,

I am new and wants to check if someone applied in Nov 2017 and still waiting for response?

I applied in 1st week Nov 2018 and application is received and no update since then... I am uploading additional documents as well.... may not require just for the safe side....

My friends got direct grant within 3 months and few of them got CO assigned but in my case no update make me dubious.

Please share your responses.

Regards