887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

21 minutes ago, Dave said:

Guys, can anybody answer my question plz.... I have applied for 887. my son is born here in SA while I was on 489. Shall i submit medical before they ask to avoid any delay or need to wait for them to ask? thanks 

If you already applied you can't submit medical without hap id and only co can issue hap id. 

10 hours ago, Sara said:

Congrats mate,

We are in a same situation as you and we're expecting a baby in 2 to 3 weeks. Just I wanted to ask you that is it a good idea to email them and explain my situation? ( lunched application on December 13 and case opened by co on July 26)

Mate they opened your file on 26 july or 26 june

8 minutes ago, deftown said:

Sara, call immediately and tell your concerns. Don't delay it

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

I called immigration today and told all my cocern but she said I have to wait until they open my file, I have sent an email too but I don't know what's gonna happen next. Should I call again?? And do you think they read emails??

Hi Guys,
I just woke up from my bed, brushed my teeth.. Sipping ginger tea with some biscuits and watching some news...  Just checking my mobile for the time to get ready for my office.. The time clocks 8:29 AM. I saw there are 3 emails showing under the notifications of my mobile.. I was astonished to see who is going to send 3 emails at this early morning...
Opened my email on my mobile... 
There are 3 wonderful emails from the Immigration at 8:23 AM with the GRANT NOTIFICATION as the subject...
WOW [emoji846] What an amazing feelings... My mind says its the time to celebrate.. Thanks guys for all your support especially to Russki, TPSK, DarDec and all other who i have missed their names.. Sorry guys i have bad memory...

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Finally i got my PR...
Here are my details..
Applied : 22-Dec-2017
1st CO Requested : 28-June-2018 - New AFP with my full name
2nd CO : 25-Sep-2018 - GRANTED
Congratulations buddy. So happy for you and your family. Welcome to the club. Now we wait for our fellow mates. :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Grant grant garnt, 
Thank you my god.
Yes finally 887 visa granted for me, my wife and newborn daughter after 12 months and 3 days. 
Apply 22 sep 2017
First CO - new born 489 visa ( 02 Feb 2018)
Second CO - new born add in applications (25 may 2018) I did call for adding newborn to my file was taken too much time. 
Third CO - newborn medical (26 June) 
Fourth CO - grant today .i called yesterday too. Look like I called each time. 
Thank you everyone for your kind support and informations.I pray god for Russki, sk 10 , Hsk and Rickey got grant very soon who already over 12 months now. And best of luck everyone.
Thanks 

Congratulations mate

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk