887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi there, 

I'm on 489 family sponsored visa. I'm applying to 887. I've lived in a designated area for two years, not regional area.

In the 887 application form (See screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/WL5nCcb), it asked have you lived in specified regional area. Should I say yes or no because the list doesn't include a designated area. Thanks

On 10/9/2018 at 12:23 PM, Tpsk said:

Yes mate he got it yesterday 

Yes it's me. I have just got the granted last Monday (08/10/2018). Could not be happier after a long waiting time with so much difficulties, dramas and frustrating...

To all whom still waiting, from my own experience, if you got no granted after 6 months, it is likely your evidences or documents were not sufficient to get a direct grant. In that case, please consider following things:

1. Get and upload more STAT DEC (from all people who know you)

2. If you have a driver licence, please ask contact Vic road (if your licence from Vic) and ask for Driver licence history - that would show your living address from time to time

3. Make a spreadsheet to list out all of your living time from time to time and which documents file name support for it. It would make thing clear for your CO. Then upload it.

4. Do not just upload your payslips, you should make another spreadsheet that show your working hour every week or fortnight or month with which documents file name support for it.

5. Last but not least, if you believe that you have uploaded all required evidences and documents (more than 6 month), try to call Immi and inquiry about your application. If they said "cannot answer anything", hang up and try to call again. Some officers will not answer but some will and he/she may even tell you which are you missing. Or at least your inquiry will be notified to your CO.

Goodluck and Hope it can help!!!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Toni Huynh said:

Yes it's me. I have just got the granted last Monday (08/10/2018). Could not be happier after a long waiting time with so much difficulties, dramas and frustrating...

To all whom still waiting, from my own experience, if you got no granted after 6 months, it is likely your evidences or documents were not sufficient to get a direct grant. In that case, please consider following things:

2. If you have a driver licence, please ask contact Vic road (if your licence from Vic) and ask for Driver licence history - that would show your living address from time to time

3. Make a spreadsheet to list out all of your living time from time to time and which documents file name support for it. It would make thing clear for your CO. Then upload it.

4. Do not just upload your payslips, you should make another spreadsheet that show your working hour every week or fortnight or month with which documents file name support for it.

5. Last but not least, if you believe that you have uploaded all required evidences and documents (more than 6 month), try to call Immi and inquiry about your application. If they said "cannot answer anything", hang up and try to call again. Some officers will not answer but some will and he/she may even tell you which are you missing. Or at least your inquiry will be notified to your CO.

Goodluck and Hope it help!!!

Congrats! Did you have supply a police check from your home country? Although it says it's not required on immi, I want to be sure. Thanks

7 minutes ago, Toni Huynh said:

Goodluck and Hope it help!!!

What documents you uploaded second time mate?

2 minutes ago, juilleteap said:

Congrats! Did you have supply a police check from your home country? Although it says it's not required on immi, I want to be sure. Thanks

If you did not go back to your home country or any other country after arrived to AUS then it is not required. 

I reckon even if you have gone back for only few weeks holiday still be OK. No need as you already provided that one since you got 489/487

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

What documents you uploaded second time mate?

They asked 2 years living and 1 year full-time working evidences. Mostly all 887 required evidences.

Actually, I have submitted all documents I had since I lodged the application, however the agent did not make it clear, in fact, the documents were upload in too messy way. CO may be confusing when she looked on it.

4 minutes ago, Toni Huynh said:

They asked 2 years living and 1 year full-time working evidences. Mostly all 887 required evidences.

Actually, I have submitted all documents I had since I lodged the application, however the agent did not make it clear, in fact, the documents were upload in too messy way. CO may be confusing when she looked on it.

Mate when co asks for documents they specify what they require. What documents co asked from you second time?

30 minutes ago, Toni Huynh said:

Capture.PNG

Request Detail
Other Requirements
Please provide evidence that you have lived for 2 years in a specified regional area
● Title deeds to your residential property;
● Leases and utility bills (such as telephone including mobile telephones, Internet, gas,
electricity that show your residential address).
● Official Correspondence (such as Medicare letters, Taxation documents, Accounts,
Motor Vehicle registration, Drivers Licence, Insurance Documents.)
1 Year Work Specified Regional Area
● Pay slips; showing hours worked- for 12 months
● Bank statements showing Salary deposits
● Superannuation statements showing employee contributions, this is my detail. Show me yours

9 hours ago, Toni Huynh said:

If you did not go back to your home country or any other country after arrived to AUS then it is not required. 

I reckon even if you have gone back for only few weeks holiday still be OK. No need as you already provided that one since you got 489/487

That's the point,my family sponsor informed the same. 

15 hours ago, Rsvj said:

HSK is right. Call Bupa to book an appointment, choose any date post 11th Nov. CO have templates and they just copy and paste it. It may not applicable to your situation. Alternatively call immigration and confirm with them for yr peace of mind. 

Its e-medical (501) Medical Examination request. BUPA Melbourne give you only 5 days window.
Anyone come across submitting Stat Dec for the Medical?
Can someone send me the template I have to make sure I submit that as well to avoid any delays.