887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

27 minutes ago, Samy said:

Hi ,do u think u got a grant due to the complaint?What exactly did you write?

Thank u so much guys for best wishes. Hope u all get ur grants soon. Nd yes it was bcz of complaint. I just wrote its been more than 3 months since i have given required information and also called immi but they are also not answering why there is delay when i have provided all the information. I also wrote so much pending bcz of application in progress. And i was double extra courteous with my chosen words. I think it worked. 

Edited by Khan901
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Khan901 said:

Thank u so much guys for best wishes. Hope u all get ur grants soon. Nd yes it was bcz of complaint. I just wrote its been more than 3 months since i have given required information and also called immi but they are also not answering why there is delay when i have provided all the information. I also wrote so much pending bcz of application in progress. And i was double extra courteous with my chosen words. I think it worked. 

Where in immigration website did u complain?

hi @Chaitanya27

i don't know

mate why they missing our applications.

my agent didn't click the submit button on the application.so after 3 months I have realised,so I did press that submitt button myself.when I asked him about that,he told me he had already send the email about the requested documents submission.so he told me it wasn't that nessary to press that submitted button.

so I think probably it's a reason they are delaying my application.

can I ask you guys one query 

i have recently done the tax return ,its on the process but initial paperwork show that due to less tax I paid to government,I have to pay some amount back  to ATO.so ,is account payable to ato is considered as a government debt?

thanks

2 hours ago, Honey said:

It's really a height. Case officers are too slow in processing Feb files.

the first grant for Feb people is 4 /10 and second 24/10. Spoiling our plan.

I agree honey. why they are testing our patience. I do not know what they doing, to process backlog, it wont take that much time.  It is going pathetic day by day. Loosing hope, patience, everything... 😞 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, himal said:

hi @Chaitanya27

i don't mate why they missing our applications.

my agent didn't click the submit button on the application.so after 3 months I have realised,so I did press that submitt button myself.when I asked him about that,he told me he had already send the email about the requested documents submission.so he told me it wasn't that nessary to press that submitted button.

i have recently done the tax return ,it on process but initial paperwork show that due to less I paid to government,I have to pay some amount act to ATO.so account payable to ato is considered as a government debt?

thanks

Hi himal, I think you may be best asking ATO or Department of Finance this question to be on the safe side... 🙂 🙂 I reckon, it can be a debt to Commonwealth... Is it a lot you have to pay back? Can it be quickly paid off in one go, is it manageable? 🙂 

29 minutes ago, himal said:

hi @Chaitanya27

i don't know

mate why they missing our applications.

i have recently done the tax return ,its on the process but initial paperwork show that due to less tax I paid to government,I have to pay some amount back  to ATO.so ,is account payable to ato is considered as a government debt?

thanks

Yes it is considered as gov debt However you can set payment plan with ATO and buy more time till you get your grant

• Like 1

Hi Good people,

Just called immigration for 6th time,. still robotic reply "Still on time Frame". operator said "if they haven't asked for anymore information in 10 months, most probably you will hear good news soon. I will give them a week, if i won't heard anything until 7/11/2018. i am going to lodge a complain as well. It has been hard long wait. 

Noob question - How do i check if i have any debt to commonwealth ? 

Any information would be great. 

and good luck @Russki , I am just right behind you.

• Like 4