What band would you love to come to adelaide?

sueoc

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sue/Billy

Yeah we like them to, but would love the rolling stones to perform in Adelaide,that would be great.

Mayjess

I remember the Rolling Stones came here in 1995 and played at Football park (now the AAMI stadium at West Lakes). We didn't go to see them but just opened our windows and could hear them!!

Guest thekings

All the people I would want to see have just been to Adelaide and I missed them cause I'm still here in England, and when I get over there, they'll probably be playing here cry2.gif

Guest kangomik
Bay City Rollers

Stevo

I did security on one of their last ever gigs, what a :goofy: night that was.

Quote "I want Take That to come!!! I'd queue for a week to get tickets if I had to! Oh how happy I would be!!!!"

Richard you ain't supposed to let the other blokes know this mate:biglaugh:

David Gilmour pleeeeeeeeese, Roger Waters (again cos last time was amazing), Muse - coming later this year, the Stones, Elbow, Sia - please come home we missed you last time, Gary Moore, Dweezil - come back to Adelaide, twice is not enough!!, Crowded House ..... definitely get your moneys worth with CH - brilliant, Massive Attack cos I couldn't go the other week! and Paul Rodgers with the remnants of Queen cos Paul is the sexiest man in leather!!!, and I haven't seen Queen since 1979 at the Brighton Centre.

Hubby is going to see Deep Purple in a few weeks.

Edit - Almost forgot Kasabian.

Guest Guest5035
I did security on one of their last ever gigs, what a :goofy: night that was.

:biglaugh:

Mate, i wouldn't brag aboout that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stevo

David Gilmour pleeeeeeeeese, Roger Waters (again cos last time was amazing), Muse - coming later this year, .

Muse were at the Big Day Out here a month or so ago (along with Lily Allen and Groove Armada). Did you go? I didn't, but wish I had.....

Guest Guest75

David Bowie ( he played here a few years ago).

Trent Reznor ( aka Nine Inch Nails)

The Foo Fighters.

Brian Eno.

Robert Fripp.

He's not really a musician but ...go on ............I'll admit it.................

We have tickets to see Julian Clary next week:goofy::eek::o

Muse were at the Big Day Out here a month or so ago (along with Lily Allen and Groove Armada). Did you go? I didn't, but wish I had.....

Didn't go to BDO .... had to work (also didn't want to be the oldest person there :biglaugh:) but have seen Muse a couple of times here ................ and so want to see them again. My daughter wants Matt Bellamy as a pet!

First saw them at Thebbie (capacity crowd of 2000 :goofy:), then a couple of years ago at EntCent where there were only a pathetic 5000 fans or so, and yet they sell out stadiums in Europe. Adelaide apathy again!

Hi Sue/Billy

Yeah we like them to, but would love the rolling stones to perform in Adelaide,that would be great.

Mayjess

Hi Deb,i love the Stones mega mega.Sue likes UB40 and Style Council and will have a long wait to see Sam Cooke,or Marvin Gaye.:)

David Gilmour pleeeeeeeeese, Roger Waters (again cos last time was amazing), Muse - coming later this year, the Stones, Elbow, Sia - please come home we missed you last time, Gary Moore, Dweezil - come back to Adelaide, twice is not enough!!, Crowded House ..... definitely get your moneys worth with CH - brilliant, Massive Attack cos I couldn't go the other week! and Paul Rodgers with the remnants of Queen cos Paul is the sexiest man in leather!!!, and I haven't seen Queen since 1979 at the Brighton Centre.

Hubby is going to see Deep Purple in a few weeks.

Edit - Almost forgot Kasabian.

Mmmmmm!All those good ones and no Led Zepelin?

Whatabout Communards or REM !

David Bowie ( he played here a few years ago).

Trent Reznor ( aka Nine Inch Nails)

The Foo Fighters.

Brian Eno.

Robert Fripp.

He's not really a musician but ...go on ............I'll admit it.................

We have tickets to see Julian Clary next week:goofy::eek::o

What!!!!!:goofy:

Pearl Jam came in 2009, they were great.

The Strokes came in 2006, but it's time they came again.

Muse, yes please, are they definitely coming?

Would love to see Keane, Embrace, and waiting for New Order to reform, though they say "never". I think Keane were here in 2009, but missed it due to ankle op.

Should have seen The Fray at Thebby on Saturday, but it was called off at the last minute due to the lead singer having acute laryngitis. Boo!