887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Guys

just received my PR this week.

applied on 08/02/2013 and approved on 11/09/2013.

no CO, no x-rays, no extra fees.... just approved. from 475 to 887. :D

"I refer to your application for a Skilled - Regional (VB 887) visa lodged on 08 February 2013 with the department.

I am pleased to advise that on 11 September 2013 a decision was taken to grant this visa.

The approval includes the following persons:

XXXXX ME

XXXXX WIFE "

cheers

R.

Guest roger1234
Hi Guys

no CO, no x-rays, no extra fees.... just approved. :D

"I refer to your application for a Skilled - Regional (VB 887) visa lodged on 08 February 2013 with the department.

I am pleased to advise that on 11 September 2013 a decision was taken to grant this visa.

XXXXX ME

XXXXX WIFE "

cheers

R.

Congrats raff777!!! were you from 487 to 887?

Guest MURALIGANESH

Not yet mate.., they asked me to some more documents for my residential proof in regional area.., I sent them last wednesday.

hoping for the best in a week or two...

cheers

hi MURALIGANESH

hv u already granted ur 887(PR)?

Guest MURALIGANESH

Mate..,

Dont worry.., all we mentioned "YES" and given 475 details..., and i think we should. many of my friends applied last year and all they mentioned "475 visa". And all they got their PRs.

They dont really pick small, small stuff...just chill..., you dont need to do any thing..

Cheers

Thanks for the answer. Actually during my online form fill up there was a similar question like this and that was 'IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY HELD A VISA TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA, PROVIDE DETAILS.' now here I thought they were talking about my 475 visa so I mentioned it. If I had made a mistake then how will I correct it?

Guest MURALIGANESH

Hi Raff..,

Congratulations..., happy days...

Have you ever been out of australia after your initial entry...?,

I have been for 7 months, so i think they will ask me to go for medicals.., lets see what happens...

Cheers

Hi Guys

XXXXX ME

XXXXX WIFE "

cheers

R.

Guest leozhou1385
Hi Guys

XXXXX ME

XXXXX WIFE "

cheers

R.

Congr.Raff777

Could you please tell us What the signature of the person at the bottom? Iike Case officer or team? I guess there should be a name at least!

Mate..,

Dont worry.., all we mentioned "YES" and given 475 details..., and i think we should. many of my friends applied last year and all they mentioned "475 visa". And all they got their PRs.

They dont really pick small, small stuff...just chill..., you dont need to do any thing..

Cheers

HI Muraliganesh,

Can you please advise me if we can add one part time job and one casual job hours to make full time hours for 887.

thanks

tks.

it was from 475 to 887.

Hi raff777,

Congrats for your PR. i need some advise from you, can you please tell me what kind of documents you submitted for residential proof for 887. please let me know in detail cause i ma preparing documents for 887.

Thank you

Hi Guys

XXXXX ME

XXXXX WIFE "

cheers

R.

COngrg

Hi Guys

XXXXX ME

XXXXX WIFE "

cheers

R.

great news....

congrats mate...

Hi Guys,

I just applied online from 475 to 887 today and I'm wondering how long does it take to get a confirmation from immi? it is within 24hrs? Like an email that confirms my application has "been received". Coz I went to the medicare nearby and they're looking for that email confirmation from immi...:(

Thank you in advance...

Regards,

Bing

Bing...normally it will come in 24-48hours...from application date...

Thank you Sraz :) By the way, is there anyway that i can upload some docs? coz i already exceeded from the online attachment hehehe and i wasn't able to upload/prioritise the payslips and penal clearance :(

thanks again! ;)