Gals Lunch Meet Up Glenelg!!!

Guest Andrew&Ren

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ReadyPenny

Looks like we'll be needing a big table Ren!!! We'll have to do "speed chatting" in order to get around and meet everyone :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Really looking forward to it!

Mandy

Guest Andrew&Ren

This is looking like a big gals lunch which is fab!! ;)

Ill book a big table at the Strand on jetty Rd for 12 noon Fri 4th Sept. I say we have a seat shuffle after our food to make sure we all get to meet each other!!!! :D

Be great to meet you all...like I said I am in Sydney for a few days next week so if you dont hear from me thats why xxx

Guest Andrew&Ren

TABLE NOW BOOKED!!!!!!:)

The Strand, Jetty Rd, Glenelg at 12 noon Friday 4th Sept.

Booked under REN.

The max they would take is 20 people so i think we can just about fit in....sorry for anyone else who wants to come along but there will not be any room...soooo sorry:sad:

Im sure there will be other lunches planned...

xxxx

Guest lastboyscout
TABLE NOW BOOKED!!!!!!

The Strand, Jetty Rd, Glenelg at 12 noon Friday 4th Sept.

Booked under REN.

The max they would take is 20 people so i think we can just about fit in....sorry for anyone else who wants to come along but there will not be any room...soooo sorry

Im sure there will be other lunches planned...

xxxx

Bugger!!!!!!!!! I wanted to come along too :biglaugh: I have to work though so can`t make it any other time ;):biglaugh:

Guest Andrew&Ren
:( never mind! I'll come to the next one!

:sad:Sorry...... The Strand said 20 was max, i didnt think i would get such a good response! Im sure there will be another meet up xxxx

Guest Andrew&Ren
Bugger!!!!!!!!! I wanted to come along too :biglaugh: I have to work though so can`t make it any other time ;):biglaugh:

What can I say Lee Im making the most of being a Lady of Leisure!!!

Oh and sorry you actually do some work??? Not what Ive heard!!!:biglaugh:

xxxxxx

Guest TheO'Connors

Hi I would have loved to have come along but unfortunately my kids are off that day from school, apparently its a day given them to go to the Adelaide Show. Anyway next time you are going out let me know, we arrived from sunny Bolton in July and really enjoying it so far.

Lena:)

Guest jessmck

Hi - ive just arrived in adelaide and would love to meet some new friends. I have an interview that day anytime between 9 and 12 but if its early will try to come - where do you meet???

Jessica x

Guest lastboyscout
What can I say Lee Im making the most of being a Lady of Leisure!!!

Oh and sorry you actually do some work??? Not what Ive heard!!!:biglaugh:

xxxxxx

I`m on a double shift because some thoughtless bugger decided to sod off to Sydney LOL:biglaugh::biglaugh:

And don`t let my workshy demeanour fool ya.................... its all a charade :biglaugh:

Guest jessmck

hi ive just arrived in adelaide and would love to meet some new friends - i have an interview that day so if its over in time will come down - where do you meet Jessica x

Guest Tracyb

Hi All,

I am living in Glenelg and would love to meet up with you all, have not managed a get together yet and it would be great to meet new people. Just let me know time and place.

cheers

Tracy

Guest Andrew&Ren

hey all

Ive just got back from Sydney and not had a chance to PM everyone! Im also working today..so its all go!!!:arghh:

Anyway table is booked for 12 noon tomorrow and under REN. I will get there about 11:45am. For those of you that replied after the table was booked im sorry but there is no room left as they would only take a max of 20 people....

For those of you that replied BEFORE the post confirming booking of table i will see you tomorrow at The Strand!!!!:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx