Guest Andrew&Ren

Gals Lunch Meet Up Glenelg!!!

Guest Andrew&Ren

Hey all...:)

As im sure there are some lovely new gals that have arrived in Adelaide since the last Glenelg gals lunch i say we have another!

Glenelg is a really easy place to get to for all and its great selection of eatries make it an even better place!

Ive made some lovely gal pals since arriving in May but it would be great to meet some more....;)

How about THURSDAY 3RD SEPT??? 12 OCLOCK???

xxx

Guest Andrew&Ren

Sorry all just realised i cant do that day.....

lets say FRIDAY 4th SEPT!!!!

Guest lisawhite

Hey ren,

I would love to meet up but i work most the time, I work Tuesday to Saturday so i wont be able to make it sorry xx

Would love to meet up, visited Glenelg earlier this week and it loked great. Wherabouts in manchester are you from Ren? We were living in Fallowfield for years, with the last 6 months pre Oz living in West Didsbury to get ourselves used to cafe culture!

Guest Andrew&Ren

We lived in the city centre in the northern quarter and then in Chorlton so visited Didsbury often!

Be great to meet u xxxx

Guest ReadyPenny

Yep, I can make that one too!! Will you be reminding us nearer the time by PM. Would really appreciate it!! Am a lady of leisure for the next three weeks. May as well make the most of any invites before I start my new job on 14.09, then I wont be able to go anywhere during the week!!! :arghh::arghh:

Look forward to meeting you all, as I havent met any of you who are coming yet!!!

Mandy

Guest Andrew&Ren

Thats great..yeah ill defo Pm u all nearer the date!

Ill probably book somewhere with a wide choice to suit all tastes...maybe "The Strand" which is where we went last time and its really nice also easy to find (right on jetty rd).

xxx

Guest ems

Count me in to. I have a whole day and night of work which doesn't come around that often when things are going on. Be great to meet you all.x

Guest Mrs DizzyRascal

Hi I will try to make , we arrived 2 months ago and would love to meet more people,could you remind me nearer the time tooxx

Hi there - I live in Glenelg and I too would like to meet up with a few people and join you for lunch on 4th Sept. The Strand is a great place to go for meal.

See you there.

Alex

(I am married to Nick)

Guest Snape Family

Hi

If I'm not working I will try to meet up as well, I also lived in Manchester, Whalley Range prior to living in the Isle of Man.

Let me know nearer the time the venue and time.

Tracey

Hey all...:)

As im sure there are some lovely new gals that have arrived in Adelaide since the last Glenelg gals lunch i say we have another!

Glenelg is a really easy place to get to for all and its great selection of eatries make it an even better place!

Ive made some lovely gal pals since arriving in May but it would be great to meet some more....;)

How about THURSDAY 3RD SEPT??? 12 OCLOCK???

xxx

Guest Andrew&Ren

I will defo let everyone know by Pm, dont panic if you dont hear from me as im in Sydney until Sept 2nd!!

xxx

Guest ReadyPenny

Lucky you!!! Hope the weather is better there, it's raining AGAIN here right now!! :biglaugh:

Mandy

Guest Team 'W'

Sounds gud 2 me, count me in, let me know nearer the time......

Elaine

Guest allie

count me in! oh my god it is so weird to think that i will be in adelaide then!! only two days til the flight :shocked:

Guest ReadyPenny

Wow, what a great way to meet some new people and you will be BRAND new too!!!!

Good luck for the remainder of your time in UK and have a safe journey, see you this side!

Mandy

Guest Andrew&Ren

Aw have a great flight!!!!

The lunch will be perfect timing then eh? :)

hi girls .. i arrived on saturday and would love to join your meet up on friday .. can you include me in the pms .. i'm in fulham so glenelg is good for me ...

Ta

Ails

Guest allie
    Wow, what a great way to meet some new people and you will be BRAND new too!!!!

Good luck for the remainder of your time in UK and have a safe journey, see you this side!

Mandy

yep the timing couldnt be better! really looking forward to meeting you all :D see you on the 4th xx

Guest Konyvesfamily

Hi, can you count me in? I've been here a month now and it would be lovely to meet some more people. I do have a 2 year old though who I would have to bring along too. Hope that's not a problem - he's usually fairly well behaved!

Guest Andrew&Ren
    Hi, can you count me in? I've been here a month now and it would be lovely to meet some more people. I do have a 2 year old though who I would have to bring along too. Hope that's not a problem - he's usually fairly well behaved!

Not a problem!!:)

xxx