Guest littlem

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest SusieOR
Weve got our meds tomorrow in Manchester and an email has arrived from the police about our checks, so hopfully there on the way back.

I haven't been on for a while just needed a brake from it all ,but back in gear again now ,we are all a bit worried about tomorrow,but we have decided whats the point it won't change anything:)

I got my police certs 1 week after I got my email... so not long now... good luck with ur meds :D

Guest SusieOR
Cara please turn me purple can't beleive visa granted today. It is quite the most bizarre feeling. Good luck to everyone else it does happen even when you don't think it will. Booking flight for recctie trip next month now. Anyone know best place for flights?

Thanks to all on this forum it is a great help. Got Sharons dream coming over on Sunday so at least will know someone!

Another one today... WOW... great news... they must have been on a role today...

Congratulations guys :D

Guest nic-manchester
Weve got our meds tomorrow in Manchester and an email has arrived from the police about our checks, so hopfully there on the way back.

I haven't been on for a while just needed a brake from it all ,but back in gear again now ,we are all a bit worried about tomorrow,but we have decided whats the point it won't change anything:)

Hiya Team V

We had our medicals in manchester last week and they are brill there we had Dr Smith was so nice and everything went smooth, our final bloods have been received today, and all medicals appeared to be logged on system.

Good luck for tomorrow

Nicola

Guest teamV
Hiya Team V

We had our medicals in manchester last week and they are brill there we had Dr Smith was so nice and everything went smooth, our final bloods have been received today, and all medicals appeared to be logged on system.

Good luck for tomorrow

Nicola

Thanks Nicola ,were seeing doctor Smith as well,you know what its like with this visa job ,you worry about every part,

Kev.

Guest nic-manchester
Thanks Nicola ,were seeing doctor Smith as well,you know what its like with this visa job ,you worry about every part,

Kev.

Dr Smith was fab, so funny and great with the kids, make sure you take plenty of change with you we parked right outside the clinic and it cost £5.40 for 1 half hours and we did it in time, failing that there is a NCP accross the road.

I worry about everything, my husband takes it all in his stride but you know how it is when you have kids its one thing uprooting them from everything they know just don't want too much stress for them.

Good luck for tomorrow hope it goes well keep us posted :cute:

Hi there, just wondering when you sent off for your police checks. We posted ours first class on the 6th June but heard nothing yet......

Good luck with the medicals. We've got ours with Dr Smith on 28th June and I am dreading them. I would be interested to see how you went on.

All the best

Jen

Guest Claire
Claire

I'm beginning to think the your CO has gone for a few beers. Can't believe you're still waiting. I honestly think it's time that your agent sends a gentle reminder to your CO that you're still waiting.

I can't understand for the life of me why you are still waiting....

Natalie

Hi Natalie,

I am starting to think that too, a few beers or off on holiday/sick?

I am dying to email my agent but the thought of it really gets to me due to the reply I received last week! My agent bsically said I shouldnt be comparing myself, so that will be the response to any other email. I will leave it till Monday and if nothing by then I will call them and ask them to email my CO.

I can only think something isnt quite right, not too sure? I am getting really worried about it :(

Sorry for boring you all with my doom and gloom, feel all I do on here is moan and be negative!

Claire xx

Guest Claire
Hi there, just wondering when you sent off for your police checks. We posted ours first class on the 6th June but heard nothing yet......

Good luck with the medicals. We've got ours with Dr Smith on 28th June and I am dreading them. I would be interested to see how you went on.

All the best

Jen

Hi Jen,

We didnt hear from the Police Checks until they were returned to us, you should have them back by the 21st of June as its 10working days to process!

Dont worry about the medicals, you will be fine! I was dreading them also our Dr was great and explained everything and also told me the results of everything that she could there and then!

Good Luck!

Claire x

Thanks Claire. It's so nerve racking isn't it? I was wondering whether to ask when I am there if there are any problems. Hopefully the police checks will be back before the deadline but we're going to miss it anyway as our meds are on same day as deadline. We've told the agent and they are going to apply for an extension.

Is it true that you are asked to touch your toes at the medical? If so I've got BOB HOPE

Guest Claire
Thanks Claire. It's so nerve racking isn't it? I was wondering whether to ask when I am there if there are any problems. Hopefully the police checks will be back before the deadline but we're going to miss it anyway as our meds are on same day as deadline. We've told the agent and they are going to apply for an extension.

Is it true that you are asked to touch your toes at the medical? If so I've got BOB HOPE

Hi Jen,

Dont worry about the timeline, this isnt an issue as long as you confirm you have made the request for PC and CO know the high demand and the timescales involved with the medicals so they will be OK with this. Thats what my agent advised anyways.

Hahaha no they dont ask you to touch your toes, that made me giggle. You do a urine sample, they test this for diabeties and other things, they do a bllod test which is for HIV and they do a chest x-ray. Thye nurse can give you the urine results there and then, the HIV one wont be ready for up to 48 hours and the chest x-ray I asked if everything looked OK and they said yeah.

They ask if you smoke, drink, how your diet and if you excerise. Honestly nothing to worry about, if you can cope with everything else this will be a breeze and also the last thing you have to do, so enjoy it!

Claire :) x

Hi Jen,

Dont worry about the timeline, this isnt an issue as long as you confirm you have made the request for PC and CO know the high demand and the timescales involved with the medicals so they will be OK with this. Thats what my agent advised anyways.

Hahaha no they dont ask you to touch your toes, that made me giggle. You do a urine sample, they test this for diabeties and other things, they do a bllod test which is for HIV and they do a chest x-ray. Thye nurse can give you the urine results there and then, the HIV one wont be ready for up to 48 hours and the chest x-ray I asked if everything looked OK and they said yeah.

They ask if you smoke, drink, how your diet and if you excerise. Honestly nothing to worry about, if you can cope with everything else this will be a breeze and also the last thing you have to do, so enjoy it!

Claire :) x

Ha ha ha Thank God we won't have to touch our toes. I read it on another thread and believed it so I have been practising can you believe? I think I am actually going a bit mental with the whole thing. If I finally get there I'll have lost the plot altogether! :goofy:

Really hope you get some news about your visa soon. Fingers crossed

Jen

x

Guest Claire
Ha ha ha Thank God we won't have to touch our toes. I read it on another thread and believed it so I have been practising can you believe? I think I am actually going a bit mental with the whole thing. If I finally get there I'll have lost the plot altogether! :goofy:

Really hope you get some news about your visa soon. Fingers crossed

Jen

x

Jen you have put a smile on my face today! haha this is soo funny!

Good luck for the meds, thanks!

Claire x

Guest SusieOR

All the best

Jen

I posted my UK ones on 25th May & got them back on 13th June... add a day either end for the fact that im in Ireland... more or less 10 working days!!!

Guest chickeni
Jen you have put a smile on my face today! haha this is soo funny!

Good luck for the meds, thanks!

Claire x

I'm sure the delay is not due to any major reason. If that were true surely they'd be asking for some more info from you? I'm sure it will be ok like you say maybe holiday or sickness is the explanation.

Hang in there, thinking of you and look forward to some news very soon!

Sarah

X

Guest Cara&Gav

Wow what a great day for visa's congrats everyone! Sorry just a quick timeline update today as I'm busy getting p***ed lol Thanks for all your support guys xxx

October 2008 - 1 Approved

Stephen69 - Stephen Rachel and Amy

SA SS approved - 21/3/11

Visa lodged - 11/10/08

Visa granted - 24/5/11!!!

April 2009 - 1 CO

Mrs & Mrs T (This is an error i am actually married to a man but it makes a nice change!!!)

Visa 176 lodged - 06/04/2009

SA SS Approved - 25/03/2011

CO - 30/3/2011

Visa approval - Maybe one day

June 2009 - 3 CO's - 1 Approved

SusieOR - Colm, Susie, Caoife & Kiara

SA SS approved - 12/05/11

Visa lodged - 02/06/09

Case Officer - 23/5/11

medicals - 13/6/11

Visa Granted - ???

WAITINGGAME - Lindsey, Spencer, Declan and Dylan

SS approved - I got SS for QLD in Feb 09, now changed our minds to SA

175 Visa lodged - 13/06/09

Case Officer - 22/02/11

Medicals booked - 01/04/11

Police Checks - Finalised

Visa Granted - Not yet

Meldrew9799

175 Visa Lodged 22-06-09

SS granted 21-03-11

visa granted 23-5-11

Emma&Vas

SA SS Approved- 29/03/11

Visa Lodged- 25/06/09

Case Officer- 19/4/11

Visa Granted- ????

October 2009 - 1 Approved

Heys4oz - Debbie,Graham,Auckland(9),Sophie(8)

SA SS approved-22/03/11

Visa lodged-20/10/09

Visa granted- 10/4/11!!

November 2009 - 2Approved

jools 123

hairdresser

ss received - 31/3/11

visa lodged - 14/11/09

visa granted 27/4/11!!

Littlem - Michelle & John

SA SS approved - 28/2/11

Visa lodged - 27/11/09

Visa Granted - 14/4/11 whoooo hooo!

April 2010 - 1 CO

Jemima - OH ROOF TILER

SA STATE SPONSORSHIP...30/04/10

GOT CO...17/02/11 POLICE CHECKS...14/3/11

MEDS...21/3/11

September 2010 - 1 CO

Rachb1

SA SS approved - 27/4/11

Visa lodged - 16/09/2009

Case Officer - 10/5/11

Meds - 7/6/11

PC's sent 27/4/11

March 2011 - 3 CO's - 9 Approved

Sharons dream - Sharon

SS approved 28/2/11

Visa lodged. 7/3/11

Visa Granted 5/4/11 Congrats!!!

Baggienurse- Lisa

SA SS confirmed 3/3/11

176 visa lodged 10/3/11

Visa granted- 6/5/11!!

The Reeds - Agent contacted Jan 09

SS granted 16.3.11 (Yay!)

176 application submitted 17.3.11

Visa granted 9/5/11!

Jay & Lou - Jay and Louise

SA SS approved - 16/03/11

176 Visa lodged - 21/03/11

Visa granted - 20/5/11!!!

Chickeni - Sarah, Kev, Chloe & Harry

SA SS Approved 22/3/11

Visa Lodged 23/3/11

Visa Approved - 17/5/11!!!

natmark - Natalie, Mark, Ella (2), and baby Noah born 20/4 CONGRATS!!

SA SS approved - 22.3.11

Visa lodged - 24.3.11

Case officer - yes

Visa granted - 10.6.11!!

Cara&Gav

SA SS approved - 16/3/11

Visa lodged - 25/3/11

Case Officer - 20/4/11

Meds - 25/5/11

Visa Granted - 15/6/11

johnny.w . electrician

ss approved 24/3/11

visa lodged 29/3/11

co 5/5/11

Visa granted 9/6/11!!!

Name - Owenker4 - Neil & Kerry

Occ - Telecommunications Engineer

SS granted - 23rd March 2011

Visa lodged - 30th March 2011

Visa granted - 17/5/11!!!

Claire

SS Approved 28th March 2011

Visa Lodged 31st March 2011

CO 4th March 2011

Jwana

SA SS approved 24-02-11

Visa lodged 21-03-11

CO assigned 19-04-11

Medicals 04-05-11

Medicals reffered 11-05-11

PCC sent to agent 14-05-11

mksandi

ss approved - 18/03/2011

visa lodged - 25/03/2011

co allocated - 19/04/2011

pcc uploaded - 29/04/2011

meds finalised 16/05/2011

April 2011 - 5 CO's - 5 Approved

Steven - Steven and Wendy

04-04-2011 SS Approved

04-04-2011 Applied for 176 visa!

Visa granted - 18/5/11!!!

Clan fortune

SA SS approved 23/03/2011

176 Visa Lodged 05/04/2011

Case Officer - 19/4/11

Visa Granted - Not Yet

Mervyn and Lindie

SS Granted- 4/4/11

Visa lodged-13/04/11

CO - 10/5/11

Meds uploaded via eHelath - 25/5/11

PCc uploaded -26/5/11

VISA granted - 8/6/11!!

Opportunities:Tian,Karen,Kirsten,Kristel & Christian

Occ.- Welder

SA SS Granted:14/04/11

Visa 176 Lodged:14/04/11

Visa Granted: 12/5/11

Ben Farrier

SA ss applied february 2011

SS granted april 2011

visa lodged 16/04/2011

Co - 10/5/2011

Meds - 26/5/2011 finalised 10/6/11

Visa granted 15/6/11

Vaskoka - Vasko & Biljana

SA SS approved - 13/4/11

Visa lodged - 19/04/11

Case Officer - 2/6/11

Visa Granted -

Ejaytee - Emma & Gary

SA SS approved - 28/3/11

Visa lodged - 4/4/11

Case Officer - 19/4/11

Meds - 11/5/11

PCC applied - 19/4/11

Visa Granted -

Mary

SA SS approved - 6/4/11

Visa lodged - 20/4/11

Case Officer - 16/5/11

PCC applied - 16/5/11

Meds booked - 24/5/11

Visa granted -

Nic-manchester

SS Decision - APPROVED 06.04.2011 YIPPEE

Visa - Lodged 16.04.11

CO Appointed 09.05.11

Jacksons

SS Approved 22/3/11

Visa lodged 15/4/11

PC's returned 18/5/11

Medicals booked 2/6/11

CO 1/6/11

Visa granted 15/6/11

May 2011 - 3 Waiting - 8 CO - 1 Approved!

Rusty5000 - Nicki

SA SS approved - 27/4/11

Visa lodged - 14/5/11

Case Officer - 24/5/11

Meds -

Tori0609

SA SS - online application submitted 9 Mar 2011

SA unable to accept anymore bricklayers 7 April

175 Visa - Lodged 4 May 2011

The waiting game has commenced! Want to be in OZ ASAP!!

JayandEm

SS approved 9/5/11

Online Visa 176 lodged 10/5/11

CO - 24/5/11

Visa Approved 3/6/11!!

Teamv:Kevin Vicky Glenn and baby Alex.

Occ.- Deisel Mechanic

SA SS Granted:27/04/11

Visa 176 Lodged:12/05/11

Case Officer:24/5/11

Police Check:

Meds:

Visa Granted:

MasterEales - Chris

Applied ACS - 8th November 2010 - 262113 (System Administrator)

SA - Docs Recieved -14th April - Approved 12th May

Applied Visa - 14 May

CO - 24/5/11

Helenrimmer - Family of 8 (shane, Helen, Maisie, Joe, Phoebe, Finlay, Tabitha & Phoenix)

SS Approved 29/4/2011

SS 176 Visa Lodged 18th May 2011

Waiting for C/O Now..

Meds 24th June

CO 27th May

Visa Granted .............

Taxi

SS Approved: 13.05.2011

176 submitted online 18.05.2011

CO.......

visa granted......

Hughes'Roberts - Garry & Natalie

SA SS Approved 27/4/11

176 Visa lodged 13/5/11

CO 2/6/11

Zacksl - Zack

SA Approved - 17th May 2011

176 Applied - 18th May 2011

CO - 2nd June 2011

PCC Applied - 10th May 2011 (frontloading)

Meds - received & referred

leeannekays

SS Approved 9th May 2011

Visa Lodged 24th May 2011

CO 8th June 2011

Visa.......

Jen, Steve, Harriet and George aka jenstev

SA SS granted 29/04/11

176 visa lodged 18/05/11

CO 1/6/11

Worrying about medicals.......

Fishes20 AKA Jase, Vicky, Ben and little Rose Blossom

S.S Approved 19th May

Visa Lodged 21st May

C.O 31st May

Meds Booked (not yet)

Police checks ( send Thursday )

Visa Granted ASAP would be nice Ta

June 2011 - 3 waiting

Pixie7 - Helen (teacher) Chris (IT)

SA SS approved 31/5/11

176 visa lodged 4/6/11

CO...........

Visa granted......

dc79 - Derek (Business machine mechanic)

SA SS approved 31/05/11

176 lodged online 06/06/11

CO......

mattyegg - System Administrator

SA SS Approved 31/05/11

Visa Lodged 10/06/2011

Case Officer -

Visa Granted -

Tilly

VETASSESS passed 02.05.11

application lodged on 06.06.11

CO..........

Visa Granted............

Guest Cara&Gav
Hi Natalie,

I am starting to think that too, a few beers or off on holiday/sick?

I am dying to email my agent but the thought of it really gets to me due to the reply I received last week! My agent bsically said I shouldnt be comparing myself, so that will be the response to any other email. I will leave it till Monday and if nothing by then I will call them and ask them to email my CO.

I can only think something isnt quite right, not too sure? I am getting really worried about it :(

Sorry for boring you all with my doom and gloom, feel all I do on here is moan and be negative!

Claire xx

Hey hun,

I'm sure there is nothing wrong at all, your case officer is either off or really busy - but I would probably chase it up as I'm sure they will grant your visa straight away.

I can understand why you're anxious but there won't be anything wrong I'm absolutely sure of that.

xxx

Guest tilly
OMG OMG We got our visa's!! Wooooo Hooooo! :jiggy:I really can't believe it! I guess I can tell the accountant we don't need the other tax documents lol

Claire I'm so sorry I can't believe we've got it before you - I feel really bad :sad:

I think we'll be getting champers at the weekend!

Thanks for all your support everyone & I will still update the thread - Wow I get to turn myself purple later! lol

Cara xxx

omg! so pleased for you! thats brilliant news! xxx

Guest teamV

All the best

Jen

Hi Jen we posted our's on the 3rd of june ,the email said they arrived on the 6th ,so the chances are your email won't be far away.Will know more about the meds tomorrow afternoon:arghh:.

Kev.

Guest Mrs & Mrs T
Hi Sarah,

We have been investigating that area. Its important for us to be close to a good primary school. My partner travels in his job so its not a problem where we are from his work. We have also looked at Happy Valley and Woodcroft. Just generally investigating really.

We are aiming to make the Jump May 2012.!! :)

Yes it's difficult to know when you have no idea on the areas and communities. My son has been attending taster sessions in the primary he will start in September and it's so lively I hope we find somewhere as good when we move.

We have our meds on Tuesday, once they are dine fingers crossed it won't be long until our visa cones through, it's been a long wait.

S x

Guest Cara&Gav
we are a family of 4 plus two dogs and we are going to Adelaide early next year maybe we canbe friends and keep in contact I just joined this yesterday...if you are on Facebook look up the group pommie princesses its for ladies only ...a new group but for Pommies in Oz...

good luck and greetings to you xx Sandra & gang

Hi,

Thanks, I've requested to join the group.

If you let me know when you got your state sponsorship & applied for your visa & I'll add you to the timeline.

Cara xx

OMG OMG We got our visa's!! Wooooo Hooooo! :jiggy:I really can't believe it! I guess I can tell the accountant we don't need the other tax documents lol

Claire I'm so sorry I can't believe we've got it before you - I feel really bad :sad:

I think we'll be getting champers at the weekend!

Thanks for all your support everyone & I will still update the thread - Wow I get to turn myself purple later! lol

Cara xxx

Congratulation Cara well done you worked so hard for this.

Congrats to everyone else with good news what a day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen