Hi Adeladians,

If anyone is interesed in starting a friendly social get together (say on a fortnightly, monthly basis) on Friday or Saturday nights for drinks, dinner, movie, etc please let me know. Janice:D

Guest Rochesdownunder

Count me in too! Have cabin fever !!!!

Guest Coleybear

I would be keen too!! Have just freaked out when I realised I am now in the 30 plus category! ha ha!

Guest Lesley F

Hi I am hoping to be in Adelaide early next year. I would be interested to join your nights out if the groups still going. :-)

Guest karyn1

We are arriving late August/early Sept...would love to meet up!! Booking flight on Tuesday so better idea of when we will be there then. Also got a shock realising I'm in the 30+ oldies group :(

Hope she appreciates it!!!!!

I might be able to come along every now and again too... depends where you're meeting and in reality whether babes in arms welcome... :)

Guest TheYales

I'm def up for girlie get togethers! Where and when? :)

Me too and i too drop into the 30+ age group but for some reason still seem to think i am 21 lol xxx (shame i dont look like it now after 2 kids :biglaugh:)

Guest Rochesdownunder

So Ladies plenty of interest so its a case of where and when ???????

Anyone keen to see the movie Get Low: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1194263/

Drinks or coffee beforehand on a weekend day?

Suzer,

Unfortunately i have 2 kids and something in the day is out but anytime after 6pm and i am free!!!!!!

I have not been out in the city much so have no idea where is good to go for a drink so if anyone can suggest a meeting point i will be there :jiggy: I am in Unley and there is a good pub - The Cremorne. But this maybe too far for some people.

Guest jmtomo

yes please that will be great im moving to golden grove on friday and will be definelty up for some social get togethers.

34 lol

Anyway interested in a getogether this coming Saturday 11th June. Meet up at the Grove Tavern, Golden Grove, Surrey Downs around 8pm for drinks and chat? Its a nice venue with indoor and outdoor heated seating. Janice

Hi

It seems I could be turning up on Saturday on my own (lol). :sad:Looks like no one can give a definite yes, so maybe another weekend would be more suitable. Please give me your suggestions of a day and date. Cheers:D

Guest jmtomo

oh jan just seen your post, make a date and me and a friend will be there, does it have to be over 30's (i am ) but i have an au pair who is desperate to meet people she 's 19, we live just near the tavern, she will be up for it.... name a date pm me if u can