"Oldies" picnic??????

Guest Guest75

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest75

Great to see everyone today :biggrin:

It was quite cold up there but the fire Tel had built kept the chill away,plus the walk:biggrin:

​Nice to meet some newbies as well!!!

thank you for today, everyone make us feel very welcome, Marks now laid out on the sofa lol.

Would love to come along again, and thanks everyone for the great ideas on where to take the kids, I will definitely be coming back to you all for help when they arrive, and yes i'm even considering getting into this camping lark. Thanks again Debbie & (a tired) Mark xx

Thank you all so much for a very nice arvo.

It was so kind of Tel (and Claire but we all know who did the heavy work :wink:) to make the fire, Claire and Tel to cook all those potatoes and Mr and Mrs Tyke to bring all those snags, onions and marshmallows. :notworthy:

It was a shame that Doug couldn't join us - I hope you're feeling better now.

And where were Kris, Caroline and Mike? :frown:

I smell of bonfire btw, but I guess it could be worse.....

​LC

Guest Guest75

It was so kind of Tel (and Claire but we all know who did the heavy work :wink:) to make the fire, Claire and Tel to cook all those potatoes and Mr and Mrs Tyke to bring all those snags, onions and marshmallows. :notworthy:

​LC

Makes a change,normally we just say you smell.

​Good fun swapping insults today, Clare is getting in on the act big time now,just needed Kris to make up the gaggle of witches:tongue::tongue::tongue:

It was just a nice South Aussie Autumn Day!!!

​Bit busy but will try and line some more days out up!

Guest Claire-n-tel
It was so kind of Tel (and Claire but we all know who did the heavy work :wink:)

​LC

Hey without my direction he'd be useless!

We had an awesome afternoon, thanks guys! Definatly have to get organising something else! Hey Mottie was missing as well??!

Well off to start a big week of clean up and organising before Mum gets here on thursday!!:biggrin:

Guest Claire-n-tel
​Good fun swapping insults today, Clare is getting in on the act big time now,just needed Kris to make up the gaggle of witches:tongue::tongue::

Insulting witches indeed! You just cant face up to the fact that you walk sheep instead of dogs!

Makes a change,normally we just say you smell.

​Good fun swapping insults today, Clare is getting in on the act big time now,just needed Kris to make up the gaggle of witches:tongue::tongue::tongue:

It was just a nice South Aussie Autumn Day!!!

​Bit busy but will try and line some more days out up!

Sounds like it was good day out and sorry I couldn't make it. Look forward to the next one, I noticed your remark about gaggle of witches but you know I am above all that insult swapping. It's not an insult when you tell it as it is and we know who the real pot stirrer is (and it ain't Claire and LC).....hopefully you can work that little clue out....

​LC

Thanks for your concern LC. Backs still sore but is getting better. Another couple of days and the wife's going to get a big surprise. Just hope that it doesn't put me back to square 1.:wink: