The 'I No Longer.....' Thread :)

Lazy Cow

Guest Claire-n-tel

Ooh!.....I thought of another one.....I no longer......

Giggle on a sunday morning at guys in obscene cycle pants in the coffee shops......come on guys keep em on the bikes only please i'm trying to enjoy my eggs benidict!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to ask which oval that is. I'm yet to see any budgies and thought they were only found north of here, so would be good to know where they 'hang out'!

Jim

I remember seeing Bright Green Budgies on the banks of the creek in Mawson Lakes, they were hard to see in the grass, I'm not a bird spotter though so I could be wrong.

Guest smit

I no longer expect England to lose at cricket!!!!

I no longer think AFL is a bad game.....if you get a close one, its better than the round one to watch!!

Guest smit

Actually, I no longer see a reason to comment on this site, things have changed a lot in 7 years...have fun

Edited by smit

Got to ask which oval that is. I'm yet to see any budgies and thought they were only found north of here, so would be good to know where they 'hang out'!

Jim

They seem to be here on the Happy Valley oval round July?

I only really added them because there are a few there already. I see them in the morning but by the time I take the dogs for their second walk they seem to have gone....but no idea where to!

As AussieRob said, they are almost unnoticable because they blend into the green grass but it makes me smile when they shimmy over a bit when the dog's ball gets too close!

:smile:LC

I no longer call the UK "Home" ,even though I am sat here in Yorkshire (GOC:wink:) on a visit.

We stopped calling the UK 'home' as soon as we landed*.

Whilst we still (obv.) had emotional ties to the place, we felt it was the best approach.

I appreciate the second part of your post is a mickey-take but it still made me ROFL! :biglaugh:

Enjoy your holiday and love to Mrs Tyke <3

LC

* except on the odd occasion I was talking to other recent migrants.

I no longer think anything of walking round London or anywhere in me thongs cos if me feet are sore, there's nothing like wearing thongs hahahahah.

I no longer know any of the TV celebrities in the UK , I'm stuck in 78.

I no longer think there's anything exotic about getting on a 24 hr flight to UK and coming back in a week/2 weeks. It's just what we do sometimes.

I no longer think that chips require salt and vinegar, only chicken salt is required. : )

I no longer..

Check my emails obsessively to see if our visa has been granted

Am surprised at seeing certain types of people shopping in their pyjamas...

Watch Neighbours or Home and Away

Call England home. Having just returned from a two week holiday there, I am more glad than ever that Australia is now home.

Have to fantasise about eating a giant Galaxy bar all to myself - I bought two back from England!

Where do you see people shopping in their pyjamas, I don't think I have ever seen that.

Woolworths at Colonnades. A mum and daughter, daughter looked to be about 15 or so and mum was in her 40's I would say. They were doing a big family shop on a Saturday afternoon and both were wearing fleecy pj's and uggs! I've never forgotten it, I was slack jawed with shock but nobody else seemed to bat an eyelid...

Where do you see people shopping in their pyjamas, I don't think I have ever seen that.

Seen it at Woolworths at Mawson Lakes too, 6:30pm at night, the mother was in a dressing gown, the kid was just wearing PJ bottoms and it was winter.......

The worst was though in Tea Tree Plaza, at 10:30am walking from Myer, a young women in a dressing gown and slippers.

I once went to woolworths at Morphett Vale in my slippers, never going to live that down I tell you......

Guest Guest12727

The worst was though in Tea Tree Plaza, at 10:30am walking from Myer, a young women in a dressing gown and slippers.

Possibly popped across from Modbury Hospital?

I no longer have a heart attack everytime I do my weekly shop

I no longer correct the kids pronunciation of words like pasta or correct them when they say they are going to wear thongs. Lego is lego though none of this laygo stuff in our house.

I no longer check the BBC website for news or look at the UK weather forcast.

I no longer worry that my kids look like tramps in their horrible green school uniform.