jillyg65

Agents. Any recommendations please?

Hi there

I am just asking for a friend who doesn't come on here.

They are on a temporary visa and they need an agent. They are not happy with the one they are using.

Can anyone please recommend one that they have used and were happy with?

Thanks in advance

Guest sithewindows

We used Miklos from Bob in Oz site. We were at a loss with our agent who was Australian but UK based, wasted close on 18 months and cost us quite a lot money. We were about to give up due to my age when we spoke to Miklos, nothing was too much trouble and he did what it said on the tin. PM me if you want his contact details.

Go Matilda don't pick up their phones and lost our business as a consequence. Thames Migration sorted us out quickly, at a cost cheaper than most and gave a very professional service

S

Go Matilda don't pick up their phones and lost our business as a consequence. Thames Migration sorted us out quickly, at a cost cheaper than most and gave a very professional service

S

I'm surprised by that, out of all the agents i contacted, i found them to be the most efficient and they provided us with so much more information that anyone else.

Try Robert Alexander RMA (marn: 0955468). I found him from the MARA website. He seems to be very helpful in providing all the information even before you hire his services. He is helping me with my immigration process and he is very efficient in replying to any of my queries.

We used go Matilda and they were always contactable and really helpful so would recommend them based on our experience.