Agents. Any recommendations please?

jillyg65

Guest sithewindows

We used Miklos from Bob in Oz site. We were at a loss with our agent who was Australian but UK based, wasted close on 18 months and cost us quite a lot money. We were about to give up due to my age when we spoke to Miklos, nothing was too much trouble and he did what it said on the tin. PM me if you want his contact details.

Go Matilda don't pick up their phones and lost our business as a consequence. Thames Migration sorted us out quickly, at a cost cheaper than most and gave a very professional service

S

I'm surprised by that, out of all the agents i contacted, i found them to be the most efficient and they provided us with so much more information that anyone else.