Bal67

2 days in .....

Hi guys,

We arrived in Adelaide on Monday night and so far so good, we are loving it here hubby just gone out on another bike ride this time down towards Port Noarlunga where we hope to settle and will be staying from next week and my 2 teenagers just gone jogging around Glenelg beach!!!!!

Tomorrow we are going to activate our bank account, been invited round to dinner tonight by lovely Claire.

Also registered to attend newcomers meeting on May 10 but until then what else should I be doing??

Bal

It's been stunning the last couple of days. A great time to arrive.

Apply for your tax file numbers. Register with Medicare. Ummmm, brain has stopped lol.

Welcome!

With all that activity going on, I would strongly suggest ambo cover! (if you don't already have it!)

Enjoy the 'lovely Claire' as well as the 'talented Terry' and the 'irresistable, adorable, gorgeous, intelligent, handsome, fearless, addicted-to-Claire, Stan'!

:cool: LC

Welcome to Adelaide!!!! I suggest STOP, RELAX AND ENJOY your first couple of weeks and the up and coming public holidays....then the hard work will begin!

Guest lilgal89

Sounds amazing! Glad to hear you are settling in so well - enjoy! x

Guest barry family

Hi Bal

glad you and your family arrived safely and now time to start your new life down under. Have you got your boys into a school yet? Are they exited to be there?

Our boys are 12 & 13 and can`t wait to come over. hope you get settled in and enjoy living in Adelaide. Loved Port Noarlunga when we were there (boys loved jumping off the jetty)

all the best

Amanda & Kevin

Well done Bal,

Your new life begins now. All your hard work has paid off.

We wish you all the best.

We're looking forward to seeing your new posts.

Regards Niall & Bernadette

Hi Bal

Wow I bet its great to have finally have arrived after all that planning! I am looking forward to hearing how you are getting on and I wish you and your family all the best.

Sue

Hi Keith & Linda,

Thank you so much, we are not looking fir jobs yet Keith, need to sort out a long term rental out first and schools fir kids then he will look we need a break first.

Bal

Hi Bal

glad you and your family arrived safely and now time to start your new life down under. Have you got your boys into a school yet? Are they exited to be there?

Our boys are 12 & 13 and can`t wait to come over. hope you get settled in and enjoy living in Adelaide. Loved Port Noarlunga when we were there (boys loved jumping off the jetty)

all the best

Amanda & Kevin

Hi Amanda,

So far so good, when do you guys come over and what schools did you look at for your boys?

Bal