migration agent recommendation

taffordbark

Hi

We used the Australia Migration company - Lee Bromfield (based in Manchaester) just google them (cant put the details on here otherwise the moderators will remove) - or pm me if you have diffuculties finding it

They were really good and never had any bother (we are living in Aberdeen and never once had to see them) everything done by e mail and the post - my mate used them (hence us using them) and he is now living in Briz and we have just recently been approved for SS 190 in July - off on our reccie in Nov

Lee used to be a case officer when they they had a Australian Consulate in Manchester but this office closed in 2000

I would thoroughly recomend Lee and his staff at AMCo

Hope this helps

Best of luck

Gary

Guest BradfordLad
Hi we used the visa bureau and they were fine until the backlog in march and then they wouldn't take our calls and were very dry and not very helpful.

My wife and I used the same agent (The Visa Bureau)

It must have been the backlog that made them a little shy because we had the same problem, SA stopped accepting full applications in March and restarted in July however our visas were granted just over a week ago (exactly 5 weeks after police checks and medicals) ours may have been quicker but they forgot to tell us to have medicals and police checks, SA IMI asked where they were that's why they contacted us and told us to have them done, then they had to explain to IMI why they weren't included. Anyhow at least we have them now.

Good luck

Edited by BradfordLad